Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Paul McKenna review - yes in a way it's beauty related!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
A friend bought the 'I can make you thin' book that comes with the CD and it is designed so that you can read it in a day.
Bored I picked it up and WOW I finnished it in an hour!!!! It has competely altered the way I view food Shock Laughing
He teaches you how to reprogram your mind, so you can eat whatever you want but you find that you don't fancy certain things anyway.
It is all based on 4 basic steps:

1. Eat whenever you are hungry
2. Eat what you want, not what you think you should
3. Eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful
4. Stop when you think you're full.

It's insane I know but all my overweight friends are dropping the pounds and are not even doing anything!!!!!
All through reprogramming their mind!!! Fantastic Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:33 am      Reply with quote
Might give this a go rosebud, as I am trying to be good before my hols, but I am very impatient .... am good for a week and jump on scales hoping for miracles. Bad Grin
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:44 am      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:

Errrrm, don't people do that anyway? Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:53 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
rosebud wrote:

Errrrm, don't people do that anyway? Confused

not really, people eat because they are bored (I do that), when they are stressed etc, people think of certain foods being bad, people scoff in front of the tv while not even thinking about the food they're eating and keep shoveling it in, if its on the plate people feel they have to finish it, how many times as a kid were we told to eat up and we can have a sweet or eat up as some people don't have anything (not sure how thats supposed to help them) - people have become disconnected from food.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Eve, I've got that T shirt too Wink
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Eve have you read this Laughing he mentions all of this.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Does he do a book called " How to stop eating Salt and Vinegar Golden Wonder Crips"?

I bought a Tony Gazelle Cross Trainer...its great to hang the washing over and the cats love to sit on pedals and I swing them in opposite directions, and when they pass one another they swat at each other!!!

I need to get my bum in gear and get on it!..

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Loved that Gucci. It's nice to have some humour. We have one of those abs machine bought from QVC, my other half was going to develop his six pack Bad Grin but it just gathers dust!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:10 am      Reply with quote
I have the gazelle and the ab trainer Razz
I'm sure if I used them they would have an effect Cool

rosebud, I started the book but couldn't finish it. Too full. ba-dum-tish

shouldn't have mentioned the crisps - now I want some Crying or Very sad

anyone seen his show on sky one?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Yes I've been waatching it Very Happy I love all the subliminals such as the Paul McKenna posters carefully placed on each episode or the Merc, the Porche, the sheres. Next time you watch have a look for the subliminals Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:20 am      Reply with quote
Blimey! Right, that does it! I'm going to be watching it from now on!

If that tape could wean me off chocolate, Paul McKenna would be my best friend for life. Very Happy
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:51 am      Reply with quote
There was a diabetic on the other week who was addicted to chocolate and afterwards she never wanted chocolate again!!!!
I think what he teaches you to do is disasociate the seratonin high you get off say a bar of choc (or gambling, he did a gambler last week) and then you reasociate with something that makes you feel rotten.
I'm doing the CD and asociating bread (I have a gluton intollerance so it makes me ill) with cat sick, the smell, texture urgh.....I would never ever eat cat sick it makes me heave Laughing I't working!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:09 am      Reply with quote
when is paul mckenna on, must catch this. Think I will order this from amazon, if it works for you rosebud
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I think it's monday 9pm on sky one

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Eve Razz
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Look I found his website Laughing

http://www.paulmckenna.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:30 am      Reply with quote
rosebud - You've convinced me!

Particularly as I have an elderly cat with a dicky tummy, so cat vomit is something I see on a fairly regular basis. Really, really don't fancy eating it so that visualisation would work pretty well for me. Laughing
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I have just started the 'Change you life in 7 days' and listened to the CD today, I was a little sceptical but it sent me into a deep trance, I felt fantastic afterwards.
I keep visualising myself where I want to be, I can taste and smell my future life, it's fantastic Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
That's so freaky, I bought the lose weight CD by Paul McKenna, I didn't think for one second it would work, the CD sent me in a deep trance like sleep and I woke up just as he told me to right at the end, very weird! Can't say I've lost any weight though, well not through the CD. Maybe if I used the rebounder or exercise bike that are used for hanging the washing on in the conservatory that might help! Smile
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sarahb my mother-in-law has been listening to this every night for about a week and whilst she has not yet lost weight she has drastically changed her eating habbits whilst not even trying.
For example, she never snacks inbetween meals anymore, if she's not hungry and you wave her fave chocky biccys under her nose she's not bothered and declines one. She never thinks about food any more, has more energy, eats a lot smaller portions than she used to and come to think of it, the chocolate drawer is still full Shock The way she is going it won't be long before she starts to lose weight.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |