Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Just wondered if any of you had used this and what you thought? Tried this and liked it but have been jumping from one to another at the mo, have combi skin
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:10 am      Reply with quote
I really like this stuff. When I first started using it I broke out in some painful spots but they cleared up after a couple of weeks and I haven't had any problems with the product since. I wasn't too concerned with the breakout as my skin tends to do this when it is introduced to a new product.
This is one of only two cleansers that I repurchase (the other being Elemis Lime Blossom). I have oily/combination skin and even though it is a creamy cleanser it doesn't leave a film on my skin.
At the moment I have pump the dispenser bottle. Supposedly, one pump delivers enough product to cleanse the face. I think that is way too much and only use half a pump. The 100ml bottle has lasted for quite some time but that is probably due to the fact that I only use it at night.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toe I too had the pump, but may go for the tube next, as when I got near the end I couldn't get the cleanser out of the bottom, believe me I tried Embarassed My pores def looked smoother with this, have noticed there also selling on EDS. Going to sort my order out. Thanks for the feedback it's really useful Razz
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:26 am      Reply with quote
hey monalisasmiler,
where are they selling on EDS....I couldn't find it Sad
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:32 am      Reply with quote
EDS aren't selling the Liz Earle products. There is just an advert link to the Liz Earle website. The ads are put there by Google who target the ads according to the website content.

I haven't reached the bottom of the pump dispenser bottle yet but I have heard that it is impossible to get the last bit of cleanser out of there. I think I will have to take a hand saw to it. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:36 am      Reply with quote
ah ha. Thanks Toe. Speaking of google - did you get the email about paris hilton on google?? Probably not appropriate on this post...but very funny (i am sure even she would laugh...) Laughing
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi Melissa it's one of the adverts at the top of the page under Natural Bodycare products, sorry is this not part of EDS Embarassed the site is http://www.lizearle.com/index_2.php?dl=1&init=true. Can also purchase from QVC. Also there is a phone number if you are in the UK 01983 813913. 100 ml pump starter pack is £10.75 which includes 2 muslin cloths, a triple set 3 x 100 ml pump is £27.00 or 200 ml tube is £18.75 includes 2 muslin cloths Wink
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Ooops sorry, I see you are in Australia Embarassed I blame these school holidays Wink
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Thats o.k...I am almost an expert in currency convrsion now and am accustomed to not being able to make purchases due to not shipping internationally..or with exorbitant shipping fees that make products ultra expensive. Shock

Thanks anyway, I was able to have a good look..was thinking about purchasing the Dr H Cleansing cream, but this seemed a good option too, so thought I'd explore it. Not to worry Wink
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Melissa there's quite a number on ebay also, worth a try. I have used the Dr H cleansing cream, it is quite good, but I think they recommend that you use it alongside a cleanser as it is not recommended for taking makeup off Rolling Eyes
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Ebay is a great idea......Thank you very much!!! Very Happy
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:25 am      Reply with quote
If you buy Liz Earle from her website, you always get some free stuff with your order...I ordered the cleanse and polish and got 2 15Ml skin repair moisturisers! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:36 am      Reply with quote
what did you think of the cleanse and polish Gucci, did you like it?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:41 am      Reply with quote
This is brilliant stuff! Although I have dry skin, I always get a monthly breakout, but Cleanse & Polish really helps to clear that up and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and comfortable.

The Skinboost Toner is fantastic to use afterwards, too.

I also go along with the recommendation to buy direct from Liz Earle's site. Apart from the free samples, it's usually cheaper there than on QVC - not counting TSVs, obviously.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I admit at first I tried the cleanse and ploish and it made me breakout in spots and I stopped using it...

When I was in Spain it was the only cleanser Mum brought along and I'd forgot mine.

I used it for the 2 weeks and it was great....and I've been using it ever since! I really do like it, I do alternate though between that and my decleor cleanser and toner.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |