Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Where else to buy JI products at good prices?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
princesita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:39 am      Reply with quote
I just realised that apparently EDS are no longer shipping JI products outside of Canada Crying or Very sad .

The pressed base (and everything else for that matter) retails for about $20 more over here Sad . Does anyone know of any other websites or places where I can purchase JI goodies at cheaper prices?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:59 am      Reply with quote
I think that companies selling the JI range have to be careful about not stepping on the toes of JI distributors in other countries. A lot of companies state that they will not sell/ship the products to countries that have a local JI distributor.
I ordered some JI samples from skin-etc.com a few months back. Not sure if they are still happy to ship JI products internationally or not. The pressed base retails for about $48 USD which is about $63 AUD. Not sure if that is any cheaper than what you can get in Australia. Confused
Trouble with ordering from abroad is that you always have to factor in the cost of shipping and the possibility of customs getting hold of the package and slapping a fine on it.

ETA: I notice that on the skin-etc.com website they state that they only ship within the U.S and to countries that are not currently serviced by a JI distributor. They said this when I ordered my samples but they still sent them to me in the UK even though we have distributors over here. Wink

Ebay is also another good place. May not be many people selling JI stuff on Ebay Australia but if you check out the U.S. site you should be able to find a few deals. Some of the sellers are happy to ship worldwide. Just had a look and an Ebay seller has the pressed bases for $27 USD ($35 AUD). No price given for international shipping although the seller does state that they will ship to Australia. If you are thinking about buying from Ebay ALWAYS check their feedback.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Say what!!!!

Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:36 am      Reply with quote
If I were you I'd place my order anyway. If they say they can't then they can't. If they don't notice then be happy about it and don't advertise it. That's my one tiny shred of rebellion for today Smile

I've shopped from sites before that said they couldn't ship outside of USA due to distributor restrictions but that didn't stop them from sending the goods to me (whether it was deliberate or a mistake I don't know and frankly don't care Smile), I was an established customer though and have bought that brand from them before.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy is right as usual. I always ask even if they say they only ship to USA or whatever. Some of the manufacturers insist on companies only supplying to certain countries. If a supplier will ship to me in UK even though their website says they cannot, I don't blab about it.I Wouldn't like to see them loose their distributor status because they did me a favour.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
skin-etc.com Just like the others said if you order it they'll ship it, even if you do have a distributor in your country. They also work with you to avoid duties

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
ww.skin-etc.com is great! I've ordered but only after the ladies here reassured me they will ship. If I am unsure, I email first.

As for eBay, there are a couple sellers I've used pamelasmith84 for one, she is great, I've ordered at least three times from her. My last order was lost in the mail and she refunded my full purchase, with shipping. I had to buy them from EDS in the end because I couldn't wait any longer. She says she ships to the US only but emailed and asked her if she would ship and she said yes. If you don't ask first and just buy and the seller doesn't want to ship it is a tiresome process to go through to get their money back from eBay for the sale.

editing to mention that I did eventually receive my last order from eBay seller pamelasmith84 and I repayed her for it. Great seller all around.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes well they sure keep sending me emails to buy stuff and a discount. Shame on you
Arrow lassie1234
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
lassie1234 wrote:
Rolling Eyes well they sure keep sending me emails to buy stuff and a discount. Shame on you
Arrow lassie1234

Who, lassie? If you mean skin-etc I have ordered I think 3 times, maybe 4, from them and have never received an email other than pertaining to my order. I bet if you let them know you didn't want the emails, they would stop sending.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
Smile i was speaking about someone saying no shipping outside of canada by JI company. maybe i read the post wrong ? i live the usa. and since i bought somethings from eds i always get emails on specials. hmm
Arrow lassie 1234
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
Lassie, are the emails from EDS? I never get them from EDS but I didn't sign up for one either. All you have to do is email and ask them to stop sending if you don't want them. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Confused well thinking about it hmm it has only been since i won the EDS gift cert. and bought something from EDS 's different products. i bought BE and i looked at alot of things before i bought anything. since then i get emails all the time. and JI is on the emails. Doubt oh well i dont buy anything from her site anyway.i like the emails because there are discounts on other products. i like getting them because im always on the hunt Laughing
Arrow lassie 1234
Mabsy

Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
There are EDS emails on specials? I want! I'll have to go and check my account options. I do vaguely recall some options when you sign up for an EDS account (not the forum account) to have emails sent to you. If you don't want them then you should log in and change your preferences. I've shopped here heaps and have not received any spam emails at all (not more than usual anyway, and not anything about skincare).

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Dancing they come from the medi-spastore. ever since i won the gift cert. from the EDS forum and purchased something, they always send me specials like 20%off of products... Dancing hey, im not complaining ya never know when i might want to try something new wave
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |