Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Not really skincare, but i have Chubby Cheeks! :DD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tynkerbell
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:14 am      Reply with quote
Laughing it's not really bothering me, but i was wondering if there any cream or gel to slim it down? Laughing

I can't lose weight to get them off, because I'm already thin!

help! Very Happy

if theres no solution, don't worry, i'll be fine Very Happy
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:51 am      Reply with quote
How to slim down your face

In order to give your face a nice clear shape, you have to start from changing your habits in everyday life. You have to:

1. Apply UV protection cream often

2. Drink a lot of water

3. Have adequate rest and sleep

4. Eat large amounts of fruits and vegetables

5. Massage your face often

Massaging helps increase the metabolic rate and improve blood circulation, and not only does it slim the face - it also improves your skin. Try massaging your face with your favourite skin care products, as this will help your skin absorb it better. Massage your face every evening, and this will tone up your face muscles and slim your face. Here are some different massages for your face.

Different massages for the face--

**Use your the middle part of your middle fingers and press on different parts of your face. For each part of your face, press 20 times. Start from the bridge of your nose, pressing upwards to your eyebrows and outwards to your forehead. Then start from the corners of your mouth and press towards the inner corners of your eyes. Finally, press from your chin to the sides of your face all the way to your ears.

**Use the back of your hand and rapidly pat your chin 30 times. This helps to firm the chin.

**Use your middle finger and massage your face starting from the bridge of your nose, tracing the eyebrows and then tracing back to your nose. Repeat this 10 times. Next, place your middle fingers onto the bridge of your nose, and move vertically to your forehead, and place all fingers onto your forehead, and massage gently outwards to your temples, then stop and apply a bit of pressure. Next, massage down to the sides of your face, and trace back to your nose. Repeat 10 times.

**Lie back a bit and use your palm or your finger tips to press on the middle of your eyebrows and push upwards, at the same time, use your tongue to press against your upper jaw, pressing your molars together. Remain in this position and count to 10. Gradually relax. After repeating several times, you can count to 20 instead of 10.

On other forums some people swear by these and say that they work, it takes time, patience, and persistence and it's not an overnight process. GOOD LUCK!!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Gosh, if you're already thin, then your cheeks are probably just a charming attribute that you should learn to love! I know that this is annoying advice - but I'd bet that your cheeks are actually one of your nicest features....If you really can't stand their roundness then I'd tend towards angularity as much as possible in terms of grooming/fashion choices (i.e. angular haircut, really well-groomed eyebrows, sharp edges collars, v-necks (nothing round) drop-line earrings -- lots of angularity)...You could also invest in a good fawn-coloured contour (and and even better brush) and gently sweep from the hairline and blend softly onto your cheek (stay away from traditional colour on your cheeks)....but be really careful -- contouring using colour to change face shape works beautifully for photography - but is really touch and go off the paper.
Love your cheeks! - Good luck!
Pudoodles
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:38 am      Reply with quote
I think - im not actually sure if I remember correctly - that Mary Cohr does a face slimming gel - its either called that or lipo-sculpting gel. Do a google search which will put you in the know. I also remember it being quite pricy! Rolling Eyes

I think shes on this websitewww.thebeautyroom.com

HTH

Farouk

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:56 am      Reply with quote
I would be very wary of any face slimming gels. I mean, I know nothing about them....but it seems a little bogus like those bust increasing gels.
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
As children my whole family on my dad's side has chubby cheeks, as adults, they turns into high cheek bones, it's a good feature, love those cheeks!! Smile You are still a teen, aren't you tynkerbell? If so, they will become less chubby and more defined as you get older. xoxoxox Annette

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
yayy! Laughing

haha. thanks alot everyone!
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Be glad for those nice thick layers that you call "chubby cheeks". They will turn into perfect padding when you're older. A too thin face without any fat in it looks gaunt, not young. Catherine Deneuve I think said this once or maybe it was Coco Chanel..."At a certain age, a woman must choose between her rear and her face." Hee, hee, hee.
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

betterat40, I don't remember actually making the choice, but somehow my rear lost! Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks for making me feel better about my natural padding! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Take it from a person with hollow cheeks Sad I think I look older because of my skinny face. I have even thought of fat injections but too chicken to do it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:17 am      Reply with quote
I agree about the chubby cheeks...I've always had them and as I'm growing older they become more defined each year. Perhaps they will turn into an asset!
tynkerbell
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:07 am      Reply with quote
I think i'm different! I've never had them until about three years ago and they seem to get chubbier each year Very Happy lol Laughing
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm slim and also have full cheeks. Be happy because they're a blessing; you'll always look younger with them, provided your facial bone structure is good and you take excellent care of your skin.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |