Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Rave for drugstore eyelash growth serum!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:
Debbie, do you have an ULTA close? They have it.. Have you tired googling it? At least you should be able to order it online, if nothing else...
FYI - I believe Ulta has stopped carry Ardell, as well. You might be able to find some on the shelves there, but once it's gone, it's gone! The only other place I know of to get it is online fromwww.drugstore.com but I'm told they're sold out and have it on backorder.

I always buy at least a dozen tubes at a tube so I've always got some on hand for custom purchase requests. If you're really super desperate to get your hands on a tube of Ardell, PM me and we can work out a CP deal -- don't worry, I won't gouge anybody! Hurry, though, because I don't have many tubes left this tube and first come will be first served....

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:20 am      Reply with quote
drugstore.com is restocked with the ardell now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:19 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
drugstore.com is restocked with the ardell now.
Good news, indeed!

Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Hey! I'm a brand new member on EDS (this is my first post) but I've been looking around here for a long time and finally decided to sign up today =) I am also an MUA member under the same name, I've seen you around on there, carekate Wink

Anyways, to the point. I want to get the 1000 Hour Lash Dye Kit (already found a place to order that from) and the Ardell Lash Growth Serum (I was thinking on getting the Jan Marini but its SO expensive!). My problem is, I've been searching high and low for a place that will ship the Ardell to Canada, but can't seem to find one anywhere! It's so frustrating. My local drugstore carries Ardell, but only the false lashes and adhesive, not the lash growth serum.Crying or Very sad

So I guess my question is, does anyone know of any place that carries the Ardell lash growth that will ship to Canada? Cost doesn't matter, as long as I get it haha. Thanks so much for any help Surprised I really want to try this stuff.
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
You can PM Carekate. She usually offers to buy and send the products for people who cannot get them in their countries.
bebeblondie

Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
oh ok! Thank you, jumpingball =) I will do that and see if it's not too much trouble for her.
sixtypassingforfortyfive
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Mabsy"]I have Carrie to thank for getting me a tube of the Ardell. I read a few positive comments about it on MUA and was really interested in trying it. Carrie also got me DreamLash and I'm actually using both together.

I don't know if it's my imagination or not but my lashes are now in better condition than a week or so ago after my unfortunate experience with Napoleon mascara. I swear that my bottom eyelashes are longer but this could of course be my imagination.

Like Carrie, I also tint my lashes and find that the Ardell (applied over the DreamLash in my case) does give some definition to the lashes and seems to make them a bit longer as well. I think it might be because it makes them look more glossy. I am not sure if you'd get the same results if you were to use it on un-tinted lashes in place of a mascara. Bootom line is that I agree with Carrie - this stuff (or combination of the two products in my case) is great and I will continue using it and monitoring the results Smile

ps. Thanks Carrie [/quote]never tinted lashes only brows HELP how what etc?????
thanks
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:40 am      Reply with quote
sixtypassingforfortyfive wrote:
never tinted lashes only brows HELP how what etc?????
thanks
Follow this link for everything you ever wanted to know about tinting your lashes at home: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7546&highlight=1000+hours

5% products discount

Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the Ardell too. I wanted the $150 JM too, but for the 1st time in my life I resisted and went with the Ardell. Well I have used it for almost a week and I am totally impressed. I figured it would take months to see something. Well I can tell my lashes are longer. They were average at first and now the are longer. I love it.
Rebecstar1
5% products discount

Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the Ardell too. I wanted the $150 JM too, but for the 1st time in my life I resisted and went with the Ardell. Well I have used it for almost a week and I am totally impressed. I figured it would take months to see something. Well I can tell my lashes are longer. They were average at first and now the are longer. I love it.
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for my order of Ardell to come in-can't wait!
japok
5% products discount

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy after reading all these comments, I just have to try it. I have very short lashes and the bottom eyelash is really sparse.

Will have to contact a friend to mail me one to me.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecstar1 wrote:

Rebecstar1, how are you using your Ardell? Are you just brushing it on your lashes only or smearing it in at the root? What does it do for you? How does it feel on (crispy, smooth, soft)?
TIA!
mom2eloise
5% products discount

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the ardell lash stuff for about 3 weeks now and I have to say this stuff is incredible! I had pretty long lashes to begin with but they are darker, thicker, glossier and I can tell you I definitely have new lashes growing in on both eyes, top and bottom! I'm almost 50yo and my lashes look more like they did when I was a teenager instead of the thinning lashes of a menopausal woman, LOL!

If you don't want to spend the money on the more expensive brands or have never tried a lash growth serum, try this stuff first. The price is right (under $5!) so what do you have to lose?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:19 am      Reply with quote
I am such a skeptic, and I am shocked, shocked I tell you to say this stuff actually is doing something. bizarre!! but I'm not going to question it, I'm just going to love it.
JeannieOD

Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thank God I found this forum. The lashes that hit my lashes as a child are now dry pale stubs. I need help!
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy My Ardell just arrived! I've applied it to top and bottom lashes with a thin eyeliner brush, and to my eyebrows as well- which I over tweezed in my teens ( many, many, many......yrs ago). I'm not using any other products on them right now, so I'll post again in a few weeks with, hopefully positive results! Wish me luck! Laughing
Essentia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
What else can I add but, "Me, too!" My lashes are ample enough as is (although completely blonde), but now they're really soft to the touch. If I see some new growth and length I'll be sure to report back. (Now, about that tinting product .... )

I can't say enough about what a fabulous product Ardell makes, and soooo affordable, too! I'm a returning grad student (read: poor as dirt!) so my spendthrift days are well behind me, I'm afraid. Any new beauty product acquisitions have *got* to be effective and relatively inexpensive or it ain't coming home with me.

The Ardell lash/brow product runs $3.99 USD per tube and is readily available at Fred Meyer, a mainly U.S. West Coast chain.

If anybody outside the US is looking to have it shipped, I'm happy to do it at cost or trade across the board for Lobello lip balm (Hydro Care variety), which is outrageously expensive here (when I can find it).
wild woman

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
How do these products, Dream Lash and Ardell compare to Jan Marini's Age Intervention?
I have been using Jan's for 3 months and it is amazing the difference. Several people have asked if I have fake eyelashes on. They are crazy long and curly now. It is impossible to get and would love an alternative. Wink
ladyblue22000

Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,
I'm new to this site and have read alot of posts and I just placed my order. You have got me curious and sold me on this product. I'm very fair skined and have no lashes unless I wear mascara. I also bought Dr. H's mascara due to much enthusiasm about it. I cannot wait to receive my new products and I'll let you know how it works for me. Thank you all so much. Very Happy
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
ladyblue22000 wrote:
Hi Ladies,
I'm new to this site and have read alot of posts and I just placed my order. You have got me curious and sold me on this product. I'm very fair skined and have no lashes unless I wear mascara. I also bought Dr. H's mascara due to much enthusiasm about it. I cannot wait to receive my new products and I'll let you know how it works for me. Thank you all so much. Very Happy

Then you might also be interested in this: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7546

I absolutely swear by it. It's fabulous to wake up in the morning with lashes you can see! Very Happy
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I finally received my Ardell yesterday. Once thing I did notice this morning was that my mascara went on very smoothly and the lashes separated easily. Hopefully, it's a sign a more good things to come.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I like this because it conditions my lashes and they are shinier. Longer? Not really.

5% products discount

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
[b] Smile i just purchased jan marini's age intervention eyelash growth/i am looking forward in a few weeks to watch the results...i have been using ardell and also want to alternate with mavala "double lash" anybody out there use mavala? Liz

this is for carekate: would you give me the recipe for your "homemade serum" for eyelashes? Thanks.....I'm very interested. I used to use castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes; it does make them grow....
lonsdally
5% products discount

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
[b] Rolling Eyes where can I find Foltene hair products; they sure have a great shampoo and scalp trmt. jc penney used to carry it; now i have been browsing and find australia has it..i'm looking for somewhere in us or canada...help...it was great! I love Nism shampoo from Canada....very easy to rinse and no residue....now I want the foltene scalp 12vial scalp trmt...thx Liz

this is for carekate: would you give me the recipe for your "homemade serum" for eyelashes? Thanks.....I'm very interested. I used to use castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes; it does make them grow....
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |