Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Review: Rave for drugstore eyelash growth serum!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
tribecca wrote:
Is the Ardell supposed to have a funky smell to it? Because I couldn't find it in any stores, so I swapped someone for a new tube of it, but I don't know how old it was because it had a funky smell. I was just wondering if that was normal!

I have purchased this many times. I treat it like a mascara so it gets thrown out in about three months. Mine has no scent really.

I purchase mine from Trade Secrets. I am in Ontario, Canada. I think I pay around $8.95 plus tax. I have also used Ecrinal that I use to buy from SDM, but I can't find it anymore.

I tint my lashes (I try to do it monthly) so I feel this is really conditioning on tinted lashes.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:44 am      Reply with quote
My ardell had teh texture of elmer's glue. It did nothing for me.
echorenee

Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Its called Lash-Em, it is not out yet but I got it from my mom's make-up artist friend, she says its amazing!I have just started using it, so its too soon to tell, but I will post more comments if I see it working and like it!
Everyone wants big eyelashes these days and I'm excited because my eyelashes need some help! Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
Its called Lash-Em, it is not out yet but I got it from my mom's make-up artist friend, she says its amazing!I have just started using it, so its too soon to tell, but I will post more comments if I see it working and like it!
Everyone wants big eyelashes these days and I'm excited because my eyelashes need some help! Very Happy

Is this something that will be in drugstores? What else can you tell us about it, such as ingredients drug or not?

TIA

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
she didn't tell me really anything about it Confused
I know it will be out in a few months, but as to where it will be sold and the ingredients I am not sure... I can try and find out as much as possible and let you know!
I just started using it last night and so far I haven't had any irritations or anything [:
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
she didn't tell me really anything about it Confused
I know it will be out in a few months, but as to where it will be sold and the ingredients I am not sure... I can try and find out as much as possible and let you know!
I just started using it last night and so far I haven't had any irritations or anything [:

That's good it didn't cause any irritation. You don't have to go out of your way but if it's convenient whatever you can tell us would be great! Smile I hope it works like a charm for you! Smile

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I can see if she knows anything on it for you [:
and yeah I am excited to use it I have never tried any of these eyelash growth products, and I will also let you know if I see any growth!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
I can see if she knows anything on it for you [:
and yeah I am excited to use it I have never tried any of these eyelash growth products, and I will also let you know if I see any growth!

Thanks That would be great, I am sure many members would be interested. I'll be looking forward to your review. Good luck! Smile

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I will definitly post many more updates! [:
thank you I am excited too!

have you tried any products yourself???
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
I will definitly post many more updates! [:
thank you I am excited too!

have you tried any products yourself???

I have used Talika Lipocils in the past with very nice results and have been using Never Over The Hill Lash serum for a few months with awesome results, it seems to work great for some yet not others. I just won't use any of the prostaglandin analogues, too many risks and I have really sensitive eyes! Smile

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I have not heard of either of those, I am new to all of this, I just got this for free as a sample from my mom's friend so I thought why not try it, I always just use fake eyelashes...
prostaglandin analogues? what are those??
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
I have not heard of either of those, I am new to all of this, I just got this for free as a sample from my mom's friend so I thought why not try it, I always just use fake eyelashes...
prostaglandin analogues? what are those??

They sell the Talika here and Sephora carries it. Never Over The Hill is a small online company I learned about here. The various prostaglandin analogues are all glaucoma drugs like what you find in Latisse, some are just very close but a little different in molecular make up to not require an rx to buy them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 am      Reply with quote
I'm a fan of the Ardell product - my daughters really noticed a difference in my lashes after I'd been using it for a while.

I stopped using it to try the NOTH serum which hasn't done that much - but I seem to think my lower lashes look longer (could be imagining that). Then I tried the Careprost which I had a terrible allergic reaction to. So it's back to the NOTH. But I'm also going to buy the Ardell again because it's a mascara type product so I figure I could try using both.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried Canmake. Doesn't work.
echorenee

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I tried calling the lady who gave me the product last night so she should call me back sometime today and I will let you know if she knows anything as far as the ingredients...
but I will tell you everything I find out about it...

so far I have used it twice and no irritation Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:

Hello echorenee:
Lash-Em? - where will this be found? Do you have a listing of ingredients?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for this review. I am going to get some asap. I'd love to hear from anyone else if this product causes any real thickening/lengthening, or if it's just a temporary assist. Thanks again!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:40 am      Reply with quote
allisonbates@comcast.net wrote:
Thanks so much for this review. I am going to get some asap. I'd love to hear from anyone else if this product causes any real thickening/lengthening, or if it's just a temporary assist. Thanks again!

I am not sure this is available to the public yet, if you are talking about the Lash-Em product? Smile

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I found a blogspot for the product, but as to when and where it will be sold I am not too sure.. the blogspot is under lashem1
I am not allowed to post the whole link, but you are more than welcome to email me if you have anymore questions. [:
echorenee

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
this might be easier I just went on the blogspot and they also have a website
lash-em
there however is not a whole lot of information on it ]: I am trying to find out as much as possible for you all..
echorenee

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
Dark Moon,

I also forgot to add I can't find out all the ingredients, but my mom's friend said there is absolutely no prostaglandin in it whatsoever [:

Echo..
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
Dark Moon,

I also forgot to add I can't find out all the ingredients, but my mom's friend said there is absolutely no prostaglandin in it whatsoever [:

Echo..

Thanks Echo, It will be interesting to see when it comes out! Hope you are having good results using the Lash-Em. Smile

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
this stuff has been working pretty good actually.. I have had no irritation, my eyelashes are a little longer and have gotten a lot thicker... I must say I was pretty skeptical about this whole eyelash growth stuff, with all the controversy over other products, but this one is fantastic, I am trying to find out when it will be out and how I can get my hands on more, but its been hard.. I know it should be out soon though! Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
echorenee wrote:
this stuff has been working pretty good actually.. I have had no irritation, my eyelashes are a little longer and have gotten a lot thicker... I must say I was pretty skeptical about this whole eyelash growth stuff, with all the controversy over other products, but this one is fantastic, I am trying to find out when it will be out and how I can get my hands on more, but its been hard.. I know it should be out soon though! Smile

That's great you are getting good results with it. Smile
It's always that way, then when it hits the market there will be a flood of information! Smile

5% products discount

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
This is my first posting, so "Hi" to all Very Happy
Stumbled on his site my accident whilst researching Latisse & Revitalash.
After reading this thread decided against both & try DarkMoon's recommendation on Not Over The Hill.
It arrived yesterday (fast shipping & reasonable rates). Today's my second day of use, so I'll keep you posted on the results Smile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |