Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Hauschka natural line, anyone used it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
I love this line and think that the Daily Revitalising Eye Cream is the best eye cream I have ever tried, miles better than Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream or valmont in my opinion.

I just got it in the mail today and it seemed really refreshing after I put it on. Hopefully it'll be good in the long run.

I can't say that I love their lip balm though, the taste is disgusting and I can't keep it from getting in my mouth so I don't know what to do.
penny1619
5% products discount

Sun May 10, 2009 4:41 am      Reply with quote
i have not used this product before.maybe it too early for me to use
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 am      Reply with quote
pandora77 wrote:
I love this line and think that the Daily Revitalising Eye Cream is the best eye cream I have ever tried, miles better than Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream or valmont in my opinion.

I also really love the Childrens Sunscreen SPF 30 and the Body Silk.

They've discontinued their sunscreen line in case you didn't know. And I've been using the eye cream for about 3 days now and I like how it doesn't feel like something is sitting on your eyes, it's really refreshing.
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I used the cleansing cream, facial toner & moisturising day cream whilst on holiday with a friend, 45, who has used these products for 3 years. I found my skin clean and calm. On returning home, I purchased the products along with the toned day cream, which I used daily rather than foundation. 3 weeks later and my skin was oilier than usual. 5 weeks later I decided to finish using these products due to further oiliness.
Perhaps, this was due to my skin type, I'm unsure. A good tester is the trial kits available in different skin types. At least this way you do not waste as much money.
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 am      Reply with quote
is there some products for oil skin from Dr Hauschka ?
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:33 am      Reply with quote
^^Yes, the Cleansing Cream, Clarifying Toner, and Normalizing Day Oil are all recommended for oily skin types.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the bath oil, it's wonderful~

Now I would like to try something more, particularly cleansing cream, facial toner & moisturising day cream, after seeing your comments~
Rockalilly
5% products discount

Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I've tried the:

Cleansing Milk - loved it! It took off all my makeup without irritating my eyes. My skin never felt tight after using and it kept my skin calm. I was surprised I had less breakouts with this cleanser too, I was using acne cleaners before switching to this.

Cleansing Cream - I really liked this stuff. I've been tempted to make my own but my DH was with me and convinced me to just by the Dr H tube. Someday I'll make a batch and compare the two. It taught me that you don't have to be rough on your skin to exfoliate it.

Quince Day Cream - gives me enough moisture during the day. I wear it under my SS and it keeps my forehead from getting dry and flakey (even in the middle of summer). This is also very calming on my sensitive skin.

Rose Day Cream - my fave night moisturizer but too heavy for day use.

All these products I will buy again! I used the cleansers in my regimen during the months before my wedding and my skin was the healthiest it's ever been. I'm sensitive and I turn red easily; my skin stayed calm and I didn't have any breakouts. I started using other cleaners over the past year and I haven't been as happy with them. I will repurchase these as soon as I'm out of the ones I'm currently using. I would like to try the rhytmic conditioner and the normalizing day oil since they've gotten such good reviews on here.

I've also tried the Moisturizing Day Cream and the Rose Day Cream Light and they didn't offer enough moisture for me. With both of them, within seconds of applying them my skin felt tight. When I used these under my SS, my forehead and nose got dry and flakey.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
What Dr. H's products are recommended for dry, mature skin? Anyone try the newer products? Rengerating Serum/reg. day cream? Martha Stewart said that she would not be w/out the serum???
yyazj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried
Cleansing Cream
Rose Day Cream
Steam concentrate
I like cleansing cream most!Others are just so so~~~~Now I am applying DHC olive.
kracker
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:58 am      Reply with quote
expensive, but good
haven't tried absolutely everything, but quite a bit
from makeup to creams

good with samples best to try for yourself if you can go to any shop that sells
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Here goes the list of products that I user:

Rejuvenate mask: really hydrating, rejuvenating, a very good product

Eye Solace: don't feel any different before and after use

Rose cream(light): very good, moisturizing and leaves the skin soft

Rose body oil: good, I like the smell of rose
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
i am not a fan of the smell. do all organic products smell funny?
l0rrie
5% products discount

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I love the products.. I'm new here but i have used through trial and error a lot of mostly organic/natural skincare products.. Although this Hauschka isnt organic, it is definately worth a try! I love the cleansing cream and the special toner! It's just for that price there are other, probably even organic and better products available..
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried some products from this line: cleanising cream, rejuvinating mask, firming mask, etc. and although they didn't irritate my sensitive skin, they were not effective either.Sad

I guess, it is just a basic skincare line that hydrates the skin, but does not address more serious issues like wrinkles or sagging.
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 am      Reply with quote
sandralee wrote:
What Dr. H's products are recommended for dry, mature skin? Anyone try the newer products? Rengerating Serum/reg. day cream? Martha Stewart said that she would not be w/out the serum???

I’m currently using the regenerating serum at night and I like it a lot. When I get up in the morning all my fine lines (from lake of moisture) around my eyes and on the chin are gone. I tough they were real wrinkles before I use that serum. My skin also looks plumped and fresh but not greasy at all.

Basically I follow the cleansing regiment (morning and night) and the night regiment (which is only serum for me). But for the day I’m using other products.

How ever I find Dr. H very pricy and I’m thinking at trying Suki’s line to see what the results are. But if I don’t find any thing else as good I will stick with Dr. H.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |