Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Finally something forr my eyes is working.....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I dont know if anyone remembers , I posted last month on how bad my super sensitive eyes were looking, droopy ,lines etc... I have tried EVERYTHING ,,,cellcosmet , babor,yonka, okusil ,etc and about 15 different drug store brands my eyes had milia and in the corners they looked crinkly Sad so i went to whole foods and spoke to someone who told me to try the burts bees repair serum, so along with that I had ordered Phytomer Lift contour at sephora... I put the repair serum first then a dab of phytomer ... Very Happy I cant tell you how happy I am with the way my eyes are looking...the crinkly is smoothing out(sorry only way I can describe it) My eyes look bright again ... I dont now which one is doing what but Im sticking with both of them!!!!! The Phytomer is like a gel and i keep it in the fridge Im thinking that maybe creams are just too heavy for my eyes... Im very happy about both of these products Ill let you know after a couple of more weeks if Im still Loving as much!!!!!
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hooray!!! It is so good that you found something that is working for you. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:04 am      Reply with quote
I've heard some good things about phytomer's eye range...so much to choose from. Glad it's working for you, maybe this should be next on my list....(and its a long one.)
Girlzmommie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:10 am      Reply with quote
As soon as I read this I "ran" to my local Sephora (not really a big challenge for me, my closest one is 2 miles from my house!) and got the Phytomer!

I hope it works!!
sephoranut

Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm obsessed with eye creams and cant wait to try this unique combination!!!! Im ordering Pytomer today! Thanks for the tip!!!! Cool [size=18][/b][/size]
Mabsy

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:20 am      Reply with quote
I've tried the Phytomer Lift Contour and I didn't like it. Mind you, the reason I didn't like it is because it felt like it was tightening up my eye area (something I don't like/need). So, if you're after some lifting then, as the name of the cream suggests, it should deliver at least to some degree.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:54 am      Reply with quote
well i am now into my 3rd week of using Phytomer Lift Contour, and have definitely seen some improvement - it seems to tighten the skin around my eyes a bit, makin it look more alert (??) and less tired...but the result has been very gradua and subtle..just have to be patient with this pdt I guess...

now i am looking for something for my dark circles & underye bags. Can i actually combine 2 or more pdts at the same time for my eyes?
pls anyone can u recommend a good pdt than i can combine with Phytomer? i'm thinking of trying Alphaderma but not sure what it can address, the undereye, lifting, or dark circles? as it's quite expensive i just wanna be sure it works...
also can anyone share with me...out of the ADCE, Prep & Okusil which pdt in the JB line is most effective based on your experience of having tried all 3?

btw my skin is very oily and tend to break out if using too heavy, creamy pdt like Shiseido Benefiance.

thanks!
Mabsy

Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Poppy wrote:
well i am now into my 3rd week of using Phytomer Lift Contour, and have definitely seen some improvement - it seems to tighten the skin around my eyes a bit, makin it look more alert (??) and less tired...but the result has been very gradua and subtle..just have to be patient with this pdt I guess...

now i am looking for something for my dark circles & underye bags. Can i actually combine 2 or more pdts at the same time for my eyes?
pls anyone can u recommend a good pdt than i can combine with Phytomer? i'm thinking of trying Alphaderma but not sure what it can address, the undereye, lifting, or dark circles? as it's quite expensive i just wanna be sure it works...
also can anyone share with me...out of the ADCE, Prep & Okusil which pdt in the JB line is most effective based on your experience of having tried all 3?

btw my skin is very oily and tend to break out if using too heavy, creamy pdt like Shiseido Benefiance.

thanks!

I would suggest Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue for dark circles. I found it to be very effective but not moisturising enough so you'd have to use this under an eye cream. If the Phytomer is moisturising enough then this should be good underneath it.

As far as the AlphadermaCE goes, I think the ADCE and the skin prep are the two products that are most effective. My mum uses both and likes both, she could do without the Okusil because she uses the ADCE around the eye area anyway.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to confuse you Poppy with a second opinion but I find the Okusil most effective on my eyes out of the J&B trio.

I find it lifting and a bit brightening - I don't suffer from serious dark shadows so hard to be conclusive there, but they seem a bit brighter.
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy and Molly...
I really hv to look at my wish list and clean up its getting too long now Very Happy

sad to say the Phytomer isnt showing any real improvement after the initial

PTR Power K sounds good to try, Mabsy can you remember the ingredients (other than Vit K) does it contain any whitening active (Hydroquinone/Kojic Acid/Arbutin) cause my colleague who's in cosmetic ingredients business advised me to avoid those...

if its not moisturising I guess hv to buy anothr pdt to combine with that..
Mabsy

Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Poppy wrote:
PTR Power K sounds good to try, Mabsy can you remember the ingredients (other than Vit K) does it contain any whitening active (Hydroquinone/Kojic Acid/Arbutin) cause my colleague who's in cosmetic ingredients business advised me to avoid those...

Definitely no Hydroquinone. It does have Kojic Acid which as far as I know is a natural alternative to HQ.

Here are the ingredients:

Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cyclom4ethicone, Sodium PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Kojic Acid, Gelatin & Squalane & Ubiquinone (Co-Enzyme Q-10), Extracts of (Chamomile, Green Tea, Horse Chestnut), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparaffin & Laureth-7, Beta-Glucan, Super Oxide Dismutase, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1 in Liposomes [Phosphatidylcholine]), Iron Oxides.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! Thanks a bunch Mabsy!!
So informative as always ... Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |