Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
i have used a whole jar, it's moisturizing, but no use to dark-circle.
now i use the chantecaille one.

For dark circle, you recommend you use Valmont eye mask.
Inlife
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Barbara Portno wrote:
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream is wonderful. I have been using it for about a year now and can't tell you how much it has improved my skin texture, controlled wrinkles and minimized the ones that I did have. And I am still working on the first pump bottle!!!SurprisedVery Happy That is the amazing part. Less is better, I use it twice daily. Very Happy

Babs

Thanks for your comments. Cellcosmet eye cream would be in my list.
vassbeaute
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the comments i too will either buy the cellcosmet or the PTR eye gel. another product which is excellent for undereye bags is the karin herzog eye cream and the Jan Marini Cesta eye cream and concetrate. they are very effective and also good for wrinkles so give them a go.

Bye now.
evenet
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Please share how long it takes to get the result for the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream?

And can it be applied for the eye lid??? Since my eyelid color getting more "dark" and drap a little ...

Thanks!!!!!
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have used 3 tubes already, and it has great effect on me. But now I really want to have a change. Would anybody give me a suggestion?

Thanks.
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
evenet wrote:
Please share how long it takes to get the result for the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream?

And can it be applied for the eye lid??? Since my eyelid color getting more "dark" and drap a little ...

Thanks!!!!!

I used to have deep dry lines under my eyes, but right after I applied it both under my eyes and my eye lid, they disappeared. The amazing effect persuades me to stay with it for almost 2 years now.

Hope it will help.
evenet
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Would you all suggest how long it takes to see the result??
Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:38 am      Reply with quote
When i purchased my cream cleanser 4 days ago, the lady give me a sample of the eyes cream, i love it, i put it 2 times a day on my eyes and upper lip and massage the cream for almost 2 at 3 minutes and i already see a difference.

LOVE IT
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:36 am      Reply with quote
It doesn't remove dark circles for me. Sad
Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:

The lady at the spa told me we can put the activator on the dark circles and put the eyes cream after and he will help the dark circles
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Manon20 wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

The lady at the spa told me we can put the activator on the dark circles and put the eyes cream after and he will help the dark circles

A SA told me the same or you could put one at night and the cream during the day.
vizhu
5% products discount

Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this product faithfully for almost two years now, I guess it's not such a miracle product that once you use it you are safe from any problems. That said, I think it's so far the best eye cream I've tried and I believe it definitely helped against dehydration.
Banh
5% products discount

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know where we can purchase this with discount?
ade
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
I also used 2 sample of it. It's the best eye cream I've used( do not consider the price). My little wrinkle disappeared after 3 days!!!
tuna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 am      Reply with quote
it may be a little bit heavy to me, but overall it's quite good for fine lines
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 am      Reply with quote
I do not like this, the smell is too strong, the valmont vos yeux is better than it
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
rainbowcheng wrote:
I do not like this, the smell is too strong, the valmont vos yeux is better than it

Anyone can tell me there is difference for normal size and salon size (50ml)?
I am always reminded that the latter is worse than normal one (30ml).
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Can someone tell me approx how long the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream lasts using a rice size amount on each eye? Also please mention if you used it once or twice a day.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it twice a day, sometimes three times a day. I would have to say that it last almost a year, sometimes over a year. Now that I'm getting older, sometimes I use a full pump to apply around my eyes and on my lips. Sometimes what is left is applied to my neck.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I've been using it twice a day, sometimes three times a day. I would have to say that it last almost a year, sometimes over a year. Now that I'm getting older, sometimes I use a full pump to apply around my eyes and on my lips. Sometimes what is left is applied to my neck.

Oh wow for the price then it is well worth it if it works. I guess I'll think of it as buying in bulk for a year Smile.
kate_cat02

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure if my comment will be accepted by some of you, it seems this product works on everybody. Unfortunately it doesn't work on me, except the moisture, the product is quite watery honestly. I can't see any improvements, dark circle still there, fine line no fade...hmmm...maybe no new lines coming up I should laugh. Indeed i haven't found any eye cream or mask works dramatic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
kate_cat02 wrote:
I am not sure if my comment will be accepted by some of you, it seems this product works on everybody. Unfortunately it doesn't work on me, except the moisture, the product is quite watery honestly. I can't see any improvements, dark circle still there, fine line no fade...hmmm...maybe no new lines coming up I should laugh. Indeed i haven't found any eye cream or mask works dramatic

Kate_cat,

I have read other members on here state that it did nothing for them. For the majority it has worked. From what I have read this cream does not work on dark circles, it works on fine lines and moisture. I don't know if you have seen the threads, but for dark circles other members swear by PTR Power K eye rescue.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 am      Reply with quote
I agree. I don't think Cellcosmet addresses dark circles or skin discoloration. It's a European line and they usually don't believe in using chemicals in skin care products.
As for the eye cream, I found the texture to be thick and that is why I need to apply a small amount. Even less during the summer season.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I agree. I don't think Cellcosmet addresses dark circles or skin discoloration. It's a European line and they usually don't believe in using chemicals in skin care products.
As for the eye cream, I found the texture to be thick and that is why I need to apply a small amount. Even less during the summer season.

I think this combined with the PTR Power K eye rescue would probably be a good combination. However, for the price I think they should address this issue.
kate_cat02

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
Skincare wrote:

I think this combined with the PTR Power K eye rescue would probably be a good combination. However, for the price I think they should address this issue.

I tried PTR few years old, the result wasn't quite visible. My dark circle was caused by heavily using PC at work. Not sure if PTR targets this kind of problem. Or I could try something else.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |