Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:30 am      Reply with quote
When you do try them, please get back to us and post your opinion. Would love to hear what you thought of them!
xchiou1
5% products discount

Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I will. I just ordered more than 200 dollars worth of skincare products from this site and asked them to send me some eye samples. I have not received my order. When I do, I will use the eye cream samples and let you all know how it goes. I had bad experince with an eye product that my local aesthetician recommended. She told me that she already used up 10 tubes of the same product. I just tried it once and it basically collapsed my eye bag, making my under eye area looked like a flat balloon, i.e. a balloon that was out of any air. I looked 20 years older immediately. It was so scary. Has anyone ever had the similar experience?
Mabsy

Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:54 am      Reply with quote
From what I recall Alohagirl had a similar experience with the DDF eye cream with SPF in it (I forget the exact name of it). That really highlights the importance of trying stuff before buying it - different people may get different results from the same products. I also have the DDF eye cream and I am quite fond of it Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I got a sample of Cellcosmet eye contour gel-XT among other samples at Holt Renfrew.

Here is my review for this eye gel on my first application.

My eyes are puffy this morning and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to test this product.
It does not irritate at all my eye area. It felt very firming and took over an hour to depuff my eyes. It did not even out my skin tone and it has been two hours now.

I will continue to report as I use up my sample.

P.S. Salesperson told me that Cellcosmet is popular and heavily promots Ulta Vital cream.

Who tried it and what is their review?
Mabsy

Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
P.S. Salesperson told me that Cellcosmet is popular and heavily promots Ulta Vital cream. Who tried it and what is their review?

I've tried it but I find it a bit too heavy for my normal skin for use during the day. I ended up using it at night only but I didn't buy a full size because I wasn't as taken with it as I was with their other products. I know that Barbara Portno really love it though.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Ok, Thank you! Smile

This helps a lot with my selection of creams.

Which one are you using again for day and night cream?
Mabsy

Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Which one are you using again for day and night cream?

I'm not using any of the Cellcosmet day/night creams. At the moment I'm using up various other products that I have. I think this morning I used the Orlane emulsion and last night I used Decleor Essential Balm Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Oh!

Ok,will you go back to Cellcosmet?
Mabsy

Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Ok,will you go back to Cellcosmet?

I have not yet bought a full size Cellcosmet moisturiser. I have only tried the UltraVital and found that too be a tad too rich for me. I love their cleansers, eye creams, exfoliator, mask, but I'm not the right person to ask about the moisturisers. Sorry!
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've been looking at getting this for a while now. The hubby saw me looking at it and said get it and I'll give it to you for Christmas Very Happy . I my hubby!!
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:16 am      Reply with quote
I really wanted to like cellcosmet because I've been battling emerging fine lines around my eyes. However, as I near the end of my sample, it still doesn't look any better. I just received a sample of Kinerase eye cream and the results from that one seem immediate. I'm happy with that because Kinerase is cheaper. Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for letting me know that the Cellcosmet did not hide the fine wrinkles...I guess it is a really good moisterizer. But then again their is no such thing as a cream that can get rid of wrinkles. Only botox can do that and I found out from the pharmacist that Vitamin A Acid help get rid of wrinkles but once you stop taking it...your wrinkles come back.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:38 am      Reply with quote
jadette - Which of the Kinerase products are you using on your eyes, please? I've been wondering about trying one of those recently and I've heard that the new one is supposed to be really good.

I'm currently trying out the IS Clinical Eye cream and am liking it for it's great moisturising properties, but it's way too early to tell whether it's going to do anything for my pesky undereye lines yet.
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
It's the Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream. I don't think it's the new one though. I just had a thought - I've started to use the Cellex-C B5 serum under my eye area as well before I put moisturizer over it. Maybe that's what is helping with the fine lines.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream is what Casper's Mum uses and she has GREAT eyes!!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:56 am      Reply with quote
The new one's very expensive (I think it's called "Under Eye Rescue", so I'm glad the cheaper one works well, thanks! Very Happy

I'd really like to give it a try after I've finished my IS Clinical.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I used Cellcosmet Eye Cream and very happy with it ! I like the texture, it is very moisturizing. But after 4 months I had to switch to Valmont Eye cream, because my skin get used to Cellcosmet, it just didn't make any difference when I apply it.
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
I also buy this eye cream from EDS!Yes,i like it !First ,it is big enough for it has 30ML,and it moisturing my skin arround my eyes .but wrinkles don't hide,maybe i try Kinerase? Could anyone give me some advice?THANKS Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I would not recommend Kinerase. It left my under eyes feeling dehydrated after using for a month.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
2nd tiger_tim.

Kinerase made my eyes so dry. The most frustrating part was it even made my lines (initially not that visible) worse!!!

And even cellcosmet can't erase the new lines, although it does help.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I 3rd that also! As for wrinkles, I would get Botox. It never fails. Cellcosmet has amazing moisterizers. If it can do more, it is hard to say.....read TheresaL post on testing the eye cream on her husband. You don't see a difference but and there was a but, when you stopped using it, you realize that maybe, just maybe, Cellcosmet Eye Contour cream is working.

Overall, I really like it and I will continue to repurchase. I have to admit that it does last a long time.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
If it can do more, it is hard to say.....read TheresaL post on testing the eye cream on her husband. You don't see a difference but and there was a but, when you stopped using it, you realize that maybe, just maybe, Cellcosmet Eye Contour cream is working.

Skincare my husband stopped using the Cellcosmet Eye Cream over 2 months ago and he has not noticed any difference. His "Cellcosmet eye" is the same even though he has been using the Curel instead of the Cellcosmet Eye Cream.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Skincare wrote:
If it can do more, it is hard to say.....read TheresaL post on testing the eye cream on her husband. You don't see a difference but and there was a but, when you stopped using it, you realize that maybe, just maybe, Cellcosmet Eye Contour cream is working.

Skincare my husband stopped using the Cellcosmet Eye Cream over 2 months ago and he has not noticed any difference. His "Cellcosmet eye" is the same even though he has been using the Curel instead of the Cellcosmet Eye Cream.

Ok, there you go! This should help you decide if it is worth it or not to get the eye cream.
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
So,i think the eye cream can help us to smooth and moisture the skin around eyes .BOTOX for wrinkles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I would say so.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |