Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

to Madga--eye cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
agnas
5% products discount

Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:06 am      Reply with quote
eye cream

any effective eye cream recommend?
my eye have a fine line on the low eye lid because i always wear contact lens and push the eye skin to become loose , pls share, thanks!
alanuk

Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:28 am      Reply with quote
i had that problem, but found decleor hydrosensor eye firming and gale hayman eye lift gel worked wonders for it, also got rid of that double eyelid I had, allowing me to finally wear eyeliner!
Magda

Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Quote:

decleor hydrosensor eye firming and gale hayman eye lift gel worked wonders

That is why we give it away free Smile so people can get addicted to it Smile

agnas, it would depend a lot on your budget, if you want our best seller , the top of the line , I would consider Cellcosmet Eye Cream. There are not many good eye creams that you can apply on the eye lids. Many of them are just to strong and they can create puffiness. Cellcosmet goes great on the eye lids. It is very soft, a little of it goes a long way, and I have an excellent feedback from our clients from the first day that we started selling it 4 years ago. Also search our forums for some reviews.

If you are on the budget, I would consider Thalgo Thalgomarine eye tension zone gel or Decleor Hydra Floral Eye Contour Gel-Cream.

Also Sothys makes an excellent eye mask that you can apply all over your eyes every night. ( Sothys Active Contour Destressing Mask)
agnas
5% products discount

Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for magda and alanuk, but which cellomet eye cream should let me to buy?:P
Mabsy

Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Agnas,

I'm guessing it might be the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream, the other Cellcosmet eye products are gels from memory. I'm using the contour cream at the moment and liking it a LOT!

It's pricey but a little goes a long way with this cream. Have a look on the review forum, there's a current thread about it at the moment.

HTH.
agnas
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:19 am      Reply with quote
agnas
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:20 am      Reply with quote
any Cellcosmet promotion on EDS la?
would some furthur promotion about cellcosmet?
Magda

Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Hello Agnas,
We all are referring to Cellcosmet Cellular Eye Contour Cream.
In my opinion this is one of the best eye treatments for dehydrated and devitalized eyelids. Also recommended for the lip contour.

for the gels:
Cellcosmet has two different eye treatments in gel formula:

FIRST: Ultra Eye Complex – lifting, firming, toning, and repairing, for age 25 and up. For an intensive cure can be combine with Cellcosmet Eye Cream (apply under the cream)

SECOND: Eye Contour Gel – soothing, softens dark circles, relives swelling and irritation of the eyelids. It is perfect for heavy eyelids and for people wearing contact lenses because of the neutral pH and anti-inflammatory ingredients. (It can be used under the eye cream morning or night)

We are starting our new promo for Cellcosmet in couple days:

Free Cellcosmet GIFT with any Cellcosmet order over $300CDN.
Cellcosmet Ultracell (1x0.03 Fl oz) and Intensive Elasto-Collagen-XT (4x0.5 Fl oz)
Great Products $110.00 value for FREE!

We will also make a duo package : Eye Cream plus Eye Gel for discounted price
agnas
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Dear magda,

how much for the duo package:eye gel plus eye cream, thanks!
agnas
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to know that this brand of product is suitable for my skin type-I am conbination with acne and sensitive, oily on t-zone.

because this brand is very expansive, so, I want to know more about this brand and change to use it for my skincare, thanks!
agnas
5% products discount

Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:56 am      Reply with quote
dear Magda,

I would like to know more information and the excetly price for 2 eye products , pls comment, thanks!
Magda

Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:31 am      Reply with quote

Quote:

how much for the duo package:eye gel plus eye cream, thanks!

It will be $50 saving.

agnas, from Cellcosmet line , Sensitive Skin Products would suit you probably best, especially Snsitive Day Cream (it has a very light texture and it is non-comedogenic)
and Eye Contour Cream
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Agnas,

I am the Cellcosmet product queen. I use the entire line...and then some. It is by far the best product I have used. I have very difficult skin to deal with, I am Irish so my skin tends to be dry, 45 and getting to that time in my life where wrinkles are in my future:(. So far, I have kept them at bay and I contribute that to the Cellcosmet line. I started using it a year ago and I am still on my same pump bottle. A little goes a long long way. (I use it twice daily). EDS has samples, if you purchase a full size product you can ask for an cellcosmet eye sample. Hope this helps.
Babs
agnas
5% products discount

Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:28 am      Reply with quote
thanks for all!
agnas
5% products discount

Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:36 am      Reply with quote
dear magda,

do EDS has christmas set of cellcosmet or dermalogica?

because I like dermalogica very much, after use the products , you feel your skin improved.
agnas
5% products discount

Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen that cellcosmet has christmas set of eye products.

I want to know the size of eye contour cream , thanks!
Magda

Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
We updated decriptions so it is clear now:
Gift Set comprised of one Eye Contour Cream (1.03oz) and one Ultra Complex Eye Gel (0.50oz) retail sizes
Mabsy

Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
These kits are *fantastic* value!!! I bought one this morning and can't wait to get it!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Though I'm still going on my sample 'coz you really only need a tiny bit of the cream.

I think Cellcosmet Promo 2 will be the next purchase Smile I just re-read Barbara's review of the mask and I really want to try it!
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Magda,

Do you have any christmas promotion set for Valmont too ? Any promo set for Cellcosmet cleansing items alone ?

agnas
5% products discount

Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Dear Magda,

I have seen this morning , the price christmas set of cellcosmet eye cream is $165.

this time is $250

have anyone buy this set for $165?
if someone can buy this set in $165,
its unfair to anyone la.
Sad:
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |