Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review:: Valmont Renewing Pack makes me look polished !
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies and Girls and Guys !!!

I went to Lancome today to buy my favorite Aroma Tonic Body Scrub ( they have "gift with purchase" Very Happy) and the sale lady told me that I looked so fresh and polished.

Do you know I've been using Valmont for more than one week now every morning, a thin layer put on after washing my face for about 10 mins, then wipe it off, but many times I didn't have to, my skin just drank it all up this wonderful stuff. I just love it !

Valmont Renewing Pack : my skin's new lover :P:P:P
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Rebalancing treatment mask which gives skin an instant beauty boost. Responding to the essential needs of the skin (hydration, oxygenation, nutrition, repair, etc.) and in addition offering a range of solutions adapted to the most delicate areas, such as the area around the eyes, the throat and décolleté, and even the lips and lip contour.

Replaced by {{17216}}.

Caspers Mum

Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Told `ya so! Yeah ... who needs a man to look glowing & radiant, when we have Valmont's Renewing Pack?! LOL!
Sable
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Tell us more, leiladao! Very Happy
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
It's embarrassing but I have to tell you that I have such a sensitive, reactive skin that many, many times I got HIVES from just being...kissed on the face:(SadSad.

Everytime I try a new ptd on my face and my skin agrees with it, I will be stuck with it for ...the rest of my beauty junkie life, I swear ! And VALMONT RENEWING PACK is the newest one added to my list of " things can't live without".

I love it so much, I put it on all over my face, even very close to my eyes and on my lips and all I get is brightened, smooth ( and this is for Chunlisa: minty, it is !) and happy skin. Maybe I'm just a little bit optimistic but I think I can skip my favorite concealer from now on...

P.S. (to Caspers Mum ) Unfortunately, I still need a man ...at least to show off my glowing and radiant new skin ( of my face, PLEASE !, and not farther than that !!!). Have any idea where I can find one ???
dagny
5% products discount

Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:55 am      Reply with quote
OK! I am lemming for some of the Valmont Renewing Pack!!!

did you purchase the whole container, or request samples with a previous order?

Do you mind if I ask about other products on your "must have list" for your sensitive skin?

Thanks! Dagny

p.s. --- good luck about finding that man!! Smile
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Hello Dagny!

I love to show you my "list of stuff" that make my sensitive skin happy but it's such a long one though...and Valmont is the newest one Very Happy

I bought the whole container ( very proud) of Valmont Renewing Pack and Valmont Dermo Soothing Cream ( I fall for everything that is...soothing ...) and for that I got a free Valmont 24 hours Base Cream. I always share with my Mom all the skin creams ( she's 45 and has flawless skin ). She helps me with the...cost of purchase and I help her in ...posting her input of many ptds on this forum and... searching for new stuff. So if you see one day a post saying that " I disown my daughter for she's telling everybody my skin secret", that's my Mom's.

And thanks, Dagny, please wish me more luck in finding my "perfect man" :P:P:P
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Leiladao, you know me too well (about the whole "minty" thing) eeheheheehe! I requested the Valmont Renewing Pack in my most recent order (which I should be receiving today or tomorrow yaaaaaay!) and I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY it. CANNOT CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! I didn't even KNOW it was minty! That's like PLUS POINTS all around! I was just curious about it because of the effect it seems to have on skin -- but now that it's minty . . . I think I'm already hooked!

Can I ask you how long the entire container lasts usually? Do you use it every day or once a week or . . . ? Should I use it only when I go out for a night on the town or is it okay just to use when I'm at home on the weekend? I guess I can't "show off" that way . . . but what would you suggest?

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Lisa:D
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lisa,

According to the little book come with the jar, you use it as "a special treatment for a special occasion" mask with a thick layer put on and leave on the skin for 15 to 20 mins than wipe it off. And you can use it every morning after washing your face as a pick me up or wake me up ( in my case) with a thin layer for 3 mins then wipe it off.

What I love about this ptd is that you can feel so safe using it ( I put it very close to my eyes, and you know that my eyes are very sensitive). It smells so good and it feels so minty tingly fresh on your skin ( as least to me, I can't tell if it's minty enough for you, minty girl!)

And you can see your skin tone is brighter and wait!, this is I think the best thing you will notice and love: your pores seem smaller. I had some pores around my nose and they just disappear!

Also Lisa, may be my wish has just come true, my forehead is almost clear of those ugly, bumpy whiteheads. My period will start tomorrow and guess what, not half a zit on my face ( and so, no PMS!) I wish I can have a before and after picture to show you. I just love Valmont and this love is forever, I hope!

In cold weather ( like one we're having now in Vancouver) you may need extra moisturizer but about two weeks ago when the weather was still warm I didn't need any. I used to experience itchy skin about midday everyday ( don't know why) but not any more...

I have not changed much in my daily routine, only this Valmont Renewing Pack is the new thing I've added in, so I give it full credit to my NEW and HAPPY skin.

Just one wish, if EDS has Valmont Xmas Special this year, I'll fly up to the moon and back.Very Happy

Oh! just want to add one more thing. I am using it every morning now ( everyday is special to me, the chance of meeting my perfect man is NOW and HERE right in the fast like a bullet elevator of my office building). Why wait for any more special time than TODAY ! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

This is my first jar of Valmont so I don't know for sure how long it will last me but I'm sure my love for it will last for a long long time. Where have you been all these years, Valmont?:P:P:P
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
My mom loves this product too! She says that she instantly notices a big difference and that it erases signs of fatigue. I can't use this product because I'm vegan and the DNA/RNA is from fish. I wish there was a vegan equivalent to this product! :P
Mabsy

Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Lisa, my minty-twin Very Happy

The Renewing Pack is just slightly minty on me. It's mainly around the eye and lip area (like Leila I just slather it on all over Very Happy). I think I've used too many minty things on my face in the past few years so now I might be a little bit desensitized from it LOL! But, apart from the mintyness around my eyes and lips, the rest of your face gets this really nice fresh feeling. It's heavenly and smells fabulous! I'm waiting to read your experience with it my dear! Smile

Leila - Glad to hear the mask is working so well for you. Your skin's improvement is a sure sign that your skin is thanking you for the constant Valmont pampering you're giving it! Whose skin wouldn't! Smile
Mabsy

Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by thoughtcrime
My mom loves this product too! She says that she instantly notices a big difference and that it erases signs of fatigue. I can't use this product because I'm vegan and the DNA/RNA is from fish. I wish there was a vegan equivalent to this product! :P

Ok, I don't want to fuel any expensive addictions here but perhaps you should get a sample of the Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask? Babs did a great review of it a while ago. But if you do please check the ingredients first. I'm actually not sure what it contains.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, thanks for the recommendation! You read my mind, I did an unsuccessful google search last night to see if cellcosmet's research company tests on animals; and Iwant to know if the freeze dried cells they use as a main ingredient are from an animal source. Any ideas? AAAGGGHH YOU ARE fueling expensive addictions!!! :P I thought I could just live vicariously through my mom and others on this forum who use valmont.
Mabsy

Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:51 am      Reply with quote
I googled today as well and I also couldn't find any statement on animal testing at all. Perhaps the lovely 'in-the-know' EDS ladies would be able to tell you? There is also a contact email address on the Cellcosmet website. I'm sure if you emailed them they would provide you with the info.

Also I'm not sure about the whole 'freeze dried cells' thing. From what I understood from their website they use 'extracts of fresh organic cells' and on http://www.cellap.com/product_line/continue.html they write that they do not use freeze drying but some special stabilisation process. *sigh* this is all beyond me to be honest, all I know is that I *love* that eye cream of theirs Cool Very Happy

Sorry for adding fuel to the fire, but splurging on something once in a while is WAY more fun than living vicariously through others Smile Not what you wanted to hear huh? Smile These products are pricey, so make sure you get a sample first and see how you like it. Nothing worse than spending hard earned $$$ on something that ends up sitting in your bathroom cabinet collecting dust.

Mabsy

ps. Babs is the resident Cellcosmet fan/expert. Perhaps she would be able to answer some of your questions? Wink
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy, thanks for your research and the correction re: the extracts of fresh cells... Surprised I will contact them... From the website the mask had some nice natural ingredients if I recall... And yes your right I will ask the helpful EDS women for their feedback and a sample when I place my next order. Thank-you Wink
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |