Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Hand Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ceca01
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know whether it's just me but most Jurlique products smell really bad. I went to one of the pharmacies here in Australia the other day to buy a friend a Xmas present and was smelling the products (this is pretty important to me) and all jurlique hand creams just smelled really really bad. I was expecting that the rosy one would at least remind me of roses but that wasn't the case at all. It smelled like grease.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:29 am      Reply with quote
ceca01 wrote:
I don't know whether it's just me but most Jurlique products smell really bad. I went to one of the pharmacies here in Australia the other day to buy a friend a Xmas present and was smelling the products (this is pretty important to me) and all jurlique hand creams just smelled really really bad. I was expecting that the rosy one would at least remind me of roses but that wasn't the case at all. It smelled like grease.

Hi ceca, I have used Jurlique hand creams and they smelled fine to me. Maybe as it was in a pharmacy and they don't have a fast turnover the tester was old and you know hoe the cream can get that stale smell. Try it at a department store and see if there's a difference.
ceca01
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
You might be right, I don't know. It just smelled really bad. I'll go to Myer tomorrow and will smell it there to see whether there's any difference.
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:58 am      Reply with quote
this hand cream is my favorite one, but when it was 1/3-1/4 left in the bottle, its so difficult to pump out Sad
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
kathyboo wrote:
this hand cream is my favorite one, but when it was 1/3-1/4 left in the bottle, its so difficult to pump out Sad

You know I find that's true with so many products. I had a Biotherm cleanser that I had to cut the tube to get the last 1/4 of the product out. Other pumps you can see the product and ca't get it out. Sometimes I use a cotton bud (not sure what they're called in C and US). The container and ease of use is an important part of the product and I won't buy anything again if I've had a lot of trouble with it - unless of course the product is outstanding.
2266cindy
5% products discount

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Hello everyone,
i am a newbie. i just ordered hand cream and serum. however i noticed that the cream is only 30mls,and the one posted here is 125mls. does anyone knows why?
thanks

5% products discount

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy ooops i forgot to ask anypne got good results with both. how long before you see any results. i haven't got my order yet?
thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am      Reply with quote
2266cindy wrote:
Very Happy Hello everyone,
i am a newbie. i just ordered hand cream and serum. however i noticed that the cream is only 30mls,and the one posted here is 125mls. does anyone knows why?
thanks

The hand cream is only 30ml. I have never seen a size that was 125ml.
The products are excellent, probably the best hand care you will ever use. Because the products are concentrated, you don't need to use anywhere near as much as you would with other hand creams.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 am      Reply with quote
I love valmont hand cream.The only problem is the price.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to revive another old thread, but I just had to rave about this hand cream.

I ordered a travel kit, and the hand cream (20ml tube) was a 'bonus extra'. I never really paid any attention to it when I placed my order, I was more interested in the face creams.

I have the hand cream on my desk at work, and every time, after visiting the loo I wash my hands, then go back to my desk and apply the hand cream - so applying maybe 4 x at work, and then at home once or twice. Just because the cream is there, you know? I wouldn't have gone looking for it.

Now, my hands have been a looking a little bad lately, making me wonder if I should use my dermaroller, but I'm too lazy. Well, after just a week of Valmont hand cream, my hands look great! The chicken-skin has smoothed out, and I'm no longer condsidering the dermaroller! I am blown away by this! I had not considered purchasing hand cream, but now I will place an order for the cream and serum.

I also noticed the same as another member who posted here - there is a marked difference between the skin on the back of my hands up to my wrist and beyond, where I wasn't applying the cream. Also, the back of my hands are now lighter than my arms - did anyone else experience that?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
It has been my favourite hand cream for years...

karenlee, I have not experienced any lightening of the skin Confused
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine, have you tried the serum? Is it worth it? (ie does it do anything the cream on it's own doesn't do)

I'll try and get hubby to take a photo of my hand on the w/end - it looks a little as if I applied fake tan to my whole arm/hand, then washed my hands or something to leave them just a shade lighter than my arms. Or maybe it looks as if I have been wearing gloves in the sunshine. It's not very obvious, just a shade different. Wierd.
amanda19
5% products discount

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 am      Reply with quote
What is the price of this hand cream? I am willing to try almost anything as I have sufferred so much from dry and cracking hands - I work at Starbucks and surprisingly it is very hard on my hands (dishwater, etc.)...
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Amanda, you can check the price here on EDS - look under Valmont. You may not care for it if you like very rich creams - I rub this in and it is absorbed right away, leaving my hands matt. In two weeks, my hands have changed enormously (I guess you can always see the most change on the areas you neglect the most!).

I certainly wasn't planning on buying hand cream at all, let alone spending £100, but after seeing the difference in my hands since using the trial kit version - and getting completely addicted to it - I just ordered both the cream and serum.

(You can buy a trial kit of products which includes 20ml hand cream for £65 from http://www.boutiquevalmont.com)
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I am not a big fan of Valmont, so does its handcream. I found l'occitane or Grown from AU or Botani or Probio handcream are far cheaper and far better than the valmont hand cream, ( i have tried the sample before)
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
RussianSunshine, have you tried the serum? Is it worth it? (ie does it do anything the cream on it's own doesn't do)

I'll try and get hubby to take a photo of my hand on the w/end - it looks a little as if I applied fake tan to my whole arm/hand, then washed my hands or something to leave them just a shade lighter than my arms. Or maybe it looks as if I have been wearing gloves in the sunshine. It's not very obvious, just a shade different. Wierd.

karenlee, yes, I have tried both: the cream and serum and like both. The best thing about them is that I only apply the cream or serum ONCE a day. I do not feel like I need to apply it several times a day like all the other hand cremes.

Besides, they are not as heavily fragranced as the other hand lotions that I've tried such as L'occitane, Jurlique, AHAVA, etc.
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 am      Reply with quote
I am a big fan of Valmont face products, but not its handcream. There are some other brand that offer the similar result but the price are a lot cheaper!!
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:25 am      Reply with quote
The hand cream is fantastic. It is not thick and easy to be absorbed. I used Jurlique for many years. I have decided to change to Valmont Smile
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:25 am      Reply with quote
The hand cream is fantastic. It is not thick and easy to be absorbed.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
There needs to be a purse size of this hand cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
That's a great testimonial. Thanks for coming back to let us know you still love it.

skinlover wrote:
Bringing this old thread back alive !!!! I am still hook onto my Valmont Cellular Hand Cream. After 2 years, i am still a faithful usually of it.
t
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |