Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Bio Regenetic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample last shopping in EDS,and Used it for three days.
I used Vital Falls first,and then this serum, followed by Nature Energizing with Cream.

It is no smells, and solid without flowing.In other words, it like gluewater, and give face a difficulty to absorb. I fell not good used in summer.

I am combined and oil skin. It is not fit me in summer, Maybe it is so hot. Maybe i will like it in winter
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I am wondering if this serum is more hydrating than Bio cellular performance. Does it works best with bio regenetic cream?
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have both bio-regenetic and bio-cellular. I love both of them. They really help firm my face and keep it moist. Bio-regenetic is more supple and rich, which is more suitable for my dry skin.
meowth
5% products discount

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Does this serum work with Regeneria I? I am choosing between it and bio-cellular performance.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
meowth Im sure it would work well with the regeneria. I have used samples of both the serums and personally loved the Bio regenetic, I have a few samples which lasted a while and I believe my skin looked better using this than Remergent, not that theres an option anymore anyway. I have the fullsize on my wishlist but still have many items already purchased to get through.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
i once used this serum, it indeed made my face glow and firm, like it much. but i m currently with obagi regime, have to finish the long long 18 months... i m still with peelies ...
meowth
5% products discount

Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Pal,

Thanks for the information! Then I am thinking of buying bio-regenetic and requesting a sample of cellular so that I can try and compare.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Anita Wang wrote:
I used Vital Falls first,and then this serum, followed by Nature Energizing with Cream.

It is no smells, and solid without flowing.In other words, it like gluewater, and give face a difficulty to absorb. I fell not good used in summer.

I am combined and oil skin. It is not fit me in summer, Maybe it is so hot. Maybe i will like it in winter

I completely agree with you!
this serum is really like a gluewater, difficult to absorb and feeling sticky afterwards. I was using it in the autumn, so it was not hot, and I also have combination skin, I do not like the serum at all. More to that, I cannot imagine what good things it is able to do for my skin. it seemed to me it was doing nothing Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
Anita Wang wrote:

this serum is really like a gluewater, difficult to absorb and feeling sticky afterwards. I was using it in the autumn, so it was not hot, and I also have combination skin, I do not like the serum at all. More to that, I cannot imagine what good things it is able to do for my skin. it seemed to me it was doing nothing Confused

I honestly dont think you will be disappointed.
Good luck with it and let us know how you go and what you think of the 2. If you can get samples ofcourse.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
This serum doesn't work for me, and the price tag is just insane......
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
wylone wrote:
This serum doesn't work for me, and the price tag is just insane......

Sorry to hear that wylone, I actually got really good results from this serum.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
I love this serum. Because
it doesn't ball up
it's instantly absorbed
it's very hydrating
it's economical, I use half a drop per half face and forehead.
it's ok around my eyes
it's refreshing and very lightly fragranced.

I coupled this with Regenera I cream (day and night) and my skin has recovered from perpetual dehydration. They work like an "envelop" on my skin and keeps it firm and smooth.

I find this serum spreads like a dream and doesn't leave a sticky feel. I think the trick is to use a very very small amount. At this price, I got to make it last the distance!

Notable ingredients inc glycerol, lactic acid, panthenol, collagen, tea leaf extract, glycosaminoglycans, DNA, malic acid, urea, hydrolysed RNA, Mulberry leaf extract, pantolactone, sodium hyaluonate, tocopherol, citric acid
2266cindy
5% products discount

Wed May 12, 2010 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Smile Smile Hi ladies,
I am new,but i got a sample of this serum from Eds(thanks)so i thought i give my review on it. i really absolute love Valmont and this serum is no exception. i already love the regentic cream too. i've combo skin and now it's getting a bit dry. this serum is realy light andyou don't need much. it spreads nicely.i use it under the polymatrix.i also really like Nature polymatrix. my skin looks plump up after the next morning,and brighter. it seems like my face's contour is different,more define?-better ofcourse after only 3 days..(i didn't beleive my eyes so i asked my mom,and she said yes your skin likks better.what are you using now?)i am 44yrs old.i am waiting for EDS to have a promotion so i cna buy these. i was reluctant to post a review,because it seems like everyone here knew each other so i wasn't sure if i should give my opinion. thank you ladies for listenning. Very Happy Very Happy
cheers

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Aiva wrote:
Anita Wang wrote:

I totally agree. I received several samples from EDS and wanted to much to like this product, but really I have no idea what it's doing or what's it supposed to do. It's sticky and yet not hydrating...? Well at least I'll be saving myself some money by not needing to buy this in the future!

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
it is my favorite.I love it
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 am      Reply with quote
I love this serum Very Happy
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Is the product in the same quality as before the change in packaging.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I'd love to try it some time.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone try it on lately and could advise the new view on it Pls? I m now consider this serum or DNA repair...
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
DNA repair is very light, more watery.

Hydra 3 serum is more effective moisturizing and firming the skin.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:14 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
DNA repair is very light, more watery.

Hydra 3 serum is more effective moisturizing and firming the skin.

Thanks, I had Hydra 3 Serum and will try it later Smile
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I used Prime B Cellular serum long time ago and forgot how it worked. Did anyone use Prime B Cellular and Hydra 3 (bio Generic) serums both? How are they different? I just know that the latter is more expensive.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |