Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Eyelash comb!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Who has used the eyelash comb from tweezerman? Also i want a comb that could seperate my natural messy eyelashes, cause i do not want to use mascara. But can you use a comb without using a mascara? Is there another thing to seperate the lashes, like a gel or something? Really, my lashes are messy, not in one line, but crossing eachother, or something. Wink!
Mabsy

Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:52 am      Reply with quote
I've got that one. It's actually the best one I have used so far (don't like the plastic ones) although it's a bit scary to use because you're putting fine/sharp metal needles close to your eye Shock

My only gripe with it is that when you clean it, which I do with eye makeup remover, some of the remover seeps into the plastic where the needles are embedded and they go rusty. The rust doesn't extend to outside of the plastic bit that holds them but it doesn't look good because the plastic is see-through.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Oh hi Mabs. Maybe you can comb your lashes from above your eyelid, instead under of it. Only i dont know if it works then, i think it would and also that it would be safer this way, right? Wink! But can you use it without mascara, but maybe I need something to hold the lashes on place, maybe with a gel? Do you know a gel for eyelashes, like for the hair you can use gel to make sure it stays on place, so there has to be one for the lashes also, i hope, right? Confused.
Mabsy

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:11 am      Reply with quote
You probably could do it from the top but I haven't tried. I use it to separate lashes when I use mascara (some of them anyway) so I need to go from the root up.

I think clear mascara would do what you're talking about or something like the Ardell growth accelerator (which will have the bonus of conditioning your lashes).

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:26 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy, do you know wher i can order the tweezerman comb, where they ship it to Holland?
Mabsy

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:52 am      Reply with quote
I got mine ages ago on eBay from a seller who was happy to send to outside of USA Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Problem is that i have no idea how ebay works, i mean i know what its about, but i have never bought something from ebay. Any other place, or could you explain how ebay works. My brother knows, but he dont have the patience to explain to me Rolling Eyes! Thanks anyway, bye Smile!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:18 am      Reply with quote
My fave eyelash comb is the one from Sonia Kashuk, a former makeup artist who created her own cosmetic line that is sold exclusively at Target stores in the U.S.. The Sonia K. lash comb is very similar to the Tweezerman, but I believe it is significantly cheaper, although it’s probably only readily accessible to those living in the U.S..

For what it’s worth, since I have been using my various eyelash growth/conditioning serums, my lashes are getting so long that I *have* to comb through them before I can even apply the serum because they’re getting so thick that they’ve become tangled up! But since I use the Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator as my “clear mascara” during the day, the application is so smooth and easy that I don’t need to use a lash comb after I apply it to “de-clump” my lashes.

Again, Pipilover, I believe the product that will address many of the concerns you’ve posted recently about your eyelashes will be addressed by the Ardell lash serum. As I mentioned in one of the other topics regarding eyelashes, I would be happy to buy and send you a tube of the Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator and I could also get you one of the Sonia Kashuk eyelash combs, as well, if you’d like, as soon as you setup your PayPal account. Again, all you need to do is send me a private message (PM) with your full name, mailing address and PayPal Account Name and I will get the stuff out to you right away.

If you are not able to setup a PayPal account for yourself, I believe that you can order the Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator from this website by clicking here: http://www.international-orders.com/shop/partner/DrugStore/siteRouter.do?mallName=comerxia&language=en Apparently they accept international orders, although I’d know how much they charge for shipping & handling to Holland....

HTH,
Carrie

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Thank you very much Carrie, very nice Very Happy! I am a little lazy, so i dont have setup yet at paypal, but i will soon enough!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Pipilover -

Here’s an idea for you:

You said in an earlier post above that your brother uses Ebay, so I’m betting that this means that he has a PayPal account already.

Why don’t you ask him if he would be willing to transmit the payment for your eyelash products from his PayPal account to my PayPal account if you gave him money to reimburse him? This way, you don’t need to go through the hassle and waiting period while you set up your own PayPal account....

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Great idea Carekate ! I will do that!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |