Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Treatment - a.k.a. "The Candy C
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
This is actually one of my very first purchases from EDS. I will be completely honest with you all and say right up front that I bought this product 100% because of how it looked Smile It comes in a 15mL see-through pump pack and the product is a swirl of pink gel and white cream - it looks like a candy cane! Basically, it looks really cute and I'm a sucker for packaging; my personality twisted my arm into buying this Very Happy

Anyways, this is a serum/treatment that you're supposed to use once a day (in the morning) under your moisturiser. It contains pomegranate which is supposed to be a powerful antioxidant. I think that's contained in the gel, the cream is a illuminating cream to add some 'glow' to your skin. As you pump the product out the gel and the cream mix so you're applying both.

I used this a few times when I got it but I was really disappointed because I just kept getting the gel (which by itself I found too sticky). So I figured that the stuff LOOKED good but it was going to alternate giving me cream or gel. I wasn't impressed so I put this aside. I was going to give it a rather less-than-positive review but I decided to try it again. I'm really glad I did.

It turns out that at the begining you get quite a few pumps of just gel (well, I did anyway) but afterwards the two products mix evenly. I've been using this for over a week and I'm really liking it. I don't know if it adds 'glow' to my skin but I've been really stressed lately yet apparently I look 'rested'. I think it might be the pomegranate treatment unless of course I'm some rare freak of nature who thrives on stress!! Smile

This stuff costs CAD$39 on EDS. I'm not quite sure how long it will last but I need one and a half pumps for my face in the morning. I think it's well worth a try PLUS it looks really cute in your bathroom :P

Has anybody tried other Murad products? So far I have only tried this and the Essential-C Eye cream and I quite like both of them.

Mabsy.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15 (60 ml / 2 floz)
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15 (60 ml / 2 floz)

The active ideal times two. This lightweight, oil-free, hydrator diffuses excess oil while delivering potent, broad-spectrum SPF 15 protection. Contains Murad's powerful Energizing Pomegranate Complex™ with artemia to stimulate healthy cell function and pomegranate antioxidants to guard against environmental damage so skin stays healthy.

Murad Energizing Pomegranate Treatment (1.0 fl. oz. 30 ml)
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Treatment (1.0 fl. oz. 30 ml)

Go for the glow. This treatment invigorates with a performance-boosting gel that illuminates skin. Contains Murad's powerful Energizing Pomegranate Complex, a blend of artemia to help stimulate healthy cell function for vibrancy and tone and pomegranate antioxidants to help defend your skin, keeping it radiant and glowing.

Sable
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried Murad before, but anything with your OK, is a must-try for me Wink

I have to say, the Pomegranate ingredient sure is eye-catching. I haven't even tried the fruit before!

Mabsy

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I think our skins have similar 'tastes' Smile Most of the stuff you write about gets placed on my good old (and growing!) wishlist or I'm using the stuff already! I think I'll give the Dermalogica scrub a miss though. I'm not putting aside my PTR buffing beads and Microfoliant for anything unless it's (a) minty or (b) brilliant (preferably both Smile). Very Happy

Y'know it's funny, because of our earlier 'drink water' discussion, everytime I see 'Sable' written on this forum I remember to drink water. I saw your post a few days ago and thought 'good to see she's back. now gotta go drink some water'. Weird huh! Smile LOL

System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |