Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Requests for new lines to be carried by EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious: Could we order them even though they are not on the web site (e.g., call the order in)?

Caspers Mum wrote:
athena123 wrote:
Whahoo! You mean now I can order my EpiII AND my PSF from the same place? Astounding and THANK YOU that's so cool! Cool

Yes, indeed, m'dear! Very Happy Now, I'll have you waiting, with baited breath.

I know that we have the products at the warehouse, but it's just a matter of everything being added to our website.

Thanks for your patience.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
athena123 wrote:
Whahoo! You mean now I can order my EpiII AND my PSF from the same place? Astounding and THANK YOU that's so cool! Cool

Yes, indeed, m'dear! Very Happy Now, I'll have you waiting, with baited breath.

I know that we have the products at the warehouse, but it's just a matter of everything being added to our website.

Thanks for your patience.

I just wanted to give a second round of praise to you Caspers Mum on getting this for us, job well done! Thanks!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Carol's Daughter hair care stuff! And Ojon. Not because I've tried either, but because I hear good things and I want to be able to order them from EDS!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I want to echo the previous request/s for Essie nail polishes (I prefer their formulation hands down to OPI or China Glaze), and maybe the Seche Vite or Poshe fast-drying top coats.

In addition, it'd be great if you carried BE's trademark Escentual fragrance and/or their Escentual body care trio (i.e.: Body Shampoo, Body Conditioner and Body Polish in the trademark Escentual scent). I don't give a flying figleaf for the other BE fragrances (all of them give me a migraine), but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Escentual scent!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I would be interested in Aesop or Antipode.
havana8

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:11 am      Reply with quote
I would love to see Liz Earle... EDS would probably be the only ones in Canada with it too.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Another vote for skinbiology cp's and ojon - love them both!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
True Radiance!! Smile
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:19 am      Reply with quote
I would love to be able to buy Eve Lom's cleanser here! Or Liz Earle products. Also, Nelly de Vuyst has an excellent line.

Here's a big thank you for everything that you already have!
PrettyPinky
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
"ERNO LASZLO" please...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to see Guerlain's Pure White C line
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Ultraceuticals and Dr.Lewinns!!!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
florli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I would very much like to try products from Mario Badescu.

I heard they are great for combination skin. Too bad we don't have it in Canada Sad
NL

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
CHANTECAILLE products, please.

I've just returned from a trade show in Paris. I fell in love with a compact of blushes and eye shadows by Chantecaille. I bought it but am ashamed to even mention its cost. I am hooked on products but this is the NICEST combination of colors I've ever bought. I am going to have to buy another somehow for my 33 year old who does NOT wear makeup.

The blushes are rose shaped, sigh. Such a sucker but their products are supported to be great. My French being non-existant, I had no clue. I fell for the packaging and colors.

Thanks, NL Surprised
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:56 am      Reply with quote
Dr Mist please.

5% products discount

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
whats dr mist?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
DevineMissEm wrote:
whats dr mist?

See this link to a review:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25317

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Dr Mist please.

Second, please!

And since Im feeling greedy, a few more lines... Razz

Archipelago Botanicals
Stem Organics
Noodle & Boo

I would be oh-so-happy!

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, and...

Nude Skincare

There Im done!

iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I got wishes for skinbiology cp now. Thanks EDS.

Would it be too much to ask for True Radiance now?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Laura Mercier make up

Osmosis skincare
joseibi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Korres, Aromatherapy Associates, Bobbi Brown would be great on EDS!!!
havana8

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
OSMOTICS, OSMOTICS, OSMOTICS

me too
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks EDS for Skin Biology - you are the best!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Now please, please Amatokin...please Very Happy

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |