Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Found lovely shiny-hair shampoo...Tresemme Pro-Vitamin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:56 am      Reply with quote
Have been on the hunt for gorgeous hair shampoo for a very long time. Have tried various hairdresser ones (KMS favourite so far) and every supermarket one. Tresemme has just come to Australia I believe, not sure if it is overseas?
Anyway, has made my hair lovely and shiny at all times (especially so with gorgeous Paves' Essential Oil Hair Shine Serum, courtesy of Carekate). Has slightly tamed the weird frizzy nature of hair and made it look as though I have some (my hair is very fine). So, overall a very good rating so far. Alos smells pretty, which for me is a bonus. Not sure how it will go in the long term (has been about three weeks of use so far) as I know pantene etc, which are also Pro-vitamin formulas, are not good for my hair over a long period. Will see what happens, but at the moment couldn't be more thrilled!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:10 am      Reply with quote
I have been wondering about this for a while, they are doing huge bottles of the stuff at the local supermarkets now, I have hesitated in case I didn't like it, I'd be stuck with the huge bottle. I think I may have to pick some up.... Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, bottle is large...bit awkward really. But at the moment is worth it Very Happy

Is it only new to the UK too? Hmmm.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
There was a big promotion a while back, that we the general public can now have salon shamppo & conditioner at high street prices Rolling Eyes Laughing
Its not been out any longer than a year.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:46 am      Reply with quote
My old roommate was a big Tresumme fan and her hair always looked great...I keep meaning to try it one of these days...
pumaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I tried Tresemme like 8-9 years ago and absolutely hated it. Made my scalp itchy (I lived in a location with soft water back then, so it was probably never properly rinsed out).
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
They are promoting Tresemme in NZ too, and they are promoting it like hell.

Not sure if I will be tempted to try it. A lot of shampoos make my skin breakout, from who knows what - the sillicones or mineral oil.
possum

Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:43 am      Reply with quote
I use a Tresemme shampoo and conditioner - I love their cheap prices! I have oily hair, so I use the Deep Cleansing Shampoo because it gets rid of all the build-up in my hair, and I also use the Remoisturising Conditioner, which detangles my hair without weighing it down. My hair is damaged from colouring, but the Tresemme conditioner works fine!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:35 am      Reply with quote
My husband uses this. He is the type to walk into a store, pick the biggest bottle for the cheapest price, and pay for it and leave. He can take care of his hair care needs in 12.5 seconds flat (minus the time waiting in line). The Tresseme just happened to be what he picked this time. I think it was around 5-6$CAN. Maybe I'll try it!!!!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:50 am      Reply with quote
I bought a shampoo and conditioner from the Tressamme range not long after this review was first put up on the boards and it worked wonders on my oily hair.
I think I had the full volume formula, it really did remove any build-up, just finnished the conditioner off now and yes I will be repurchasing.

Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Tressame used to be a professional haircare line in North America, about 15 years ago. Since then, it has been available in drugstores, grocery stores, and variety stores. I haven't used the brand in years, but once my shampoo runs out, I may buy the litre-size to try. They're often on-sale, for about $5.50, and I'm sure that I may return it, if I keep the receipt.

However, I saw that my beloved, uber-cheap, Suave Healthy-Shine Shampoo and Conditioner were on clearance at Shopper's Drugmart tonight, so I scooped three bottles of the conditioner, for $1.49 each. It's the conditioner that I love, and I'm not too partial to any certain shampoo.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |