Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

La Roche Posay in the UK???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sarah Jones
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I would like to ask whether anybody know where to get La Roche Posay products in the UK? I normally buy some their SPF60 sunblock whenever I go to Ireland, will be great to be able to get it directly in the UK!

Thanks for your help!

Sarah
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure they're readily available otherwise in the U.K., but I only found this line in Dublin & Belfast. I'm very surprised Boots doesn't carry La Roche-Posay!

Maybe another English/Welsh/Scottish user can offer some tips?
Joom
5% products discount

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:41 am      Reply with quote
For some reason they don't sell this in the UK. I've searched everywhere and it's just not available. The are some Irish websites you can order it from who will deliver to the UK for quite reasonable prices.
Sarah Jones
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Joom wrote:
For some reason they don't sell this in the UK. I've searched everywhere and it's just not available. The are some Irish websites you can order it from who will deliver to the UK for quite reasonable prices.

Do you know one or two Irish site/s where I can order the product?

Thanks,
Sarah
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:11 am      Reply with quote
I too have tried in vain to locate La Roche Posay in the UK but no I can't find it anywhere!!!!
Even Selfridges don't carry this line. Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:45 am      Reply with quote
It is strange for product range to be in Ireland but not in the UK. I bought it from a pharmacy in Cork couple times when I was there, but they don't do mail order unfortunately. I find their SPF60 sunblock is better than the one from Avene, which is available in the UK.
GG44

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I love LRP - I found the products on the website - go check it out..google echemist! Razz they have the essentials
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
You are in luck ladies, well for those in London.

I bought LRP sunscreen today in a chemist on high street Kensington in London. I can't exactly remember the name of it, but I will find out tomorrow and post.

Rest assured, it is sold in London.

It is also available at boots online. For some reason, its not stocked in Boots stores- even the bigger ones with the exteneded range of skin care.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have bought it in Boots on both Carnaby Street and in Picadilly. I know John Bell & Croydon near Baker Street sell it also (actually they have that and much much more).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Its stocked in Kensington Therapy Centre.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 am      Reply with quote
Its also stocked in most Boots now and available on their website!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Sean,

I went to the Piccadilly branch of Boots and the Beauty branch in Kensington and they both weren't there.....I looked and asked.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I have seen them in the Piccadilly branch, they are on the lower ground floor with all the other skincare stuff for sure with a lot of their other skincare stuff, but the main Boots store in London is in Bond Street (almost next to the tube) so if you are in that area, pop in as they have almost the whole range there.

I find it annoying sometimes about their staff, as I have asked for things before - after people have recommended them to me, and they always say they don't stock it - but often times they do. Did the staff there tell you they didn't. It is naughty of them.

I've seen them also in Fleet St, Canarby St, and even on New Bridge St (near Blackfriars). I haven't checked all the boots though - but spoke to a lady in the know and she told me that they were rolling out the LRP stuff in all their branches. Maybe she got her information incorrect - who knows.

LondonJamie wrote:
Sean,

I went to the Piccadilly branch of Boots and the Beauty branch in Kensington and they both weren't there.....I looked and asked.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I get mine from the Garden Pharmacy in Covent Garden. Their online service is very quick.

Hope this helps.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |