Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Boscia
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this line yet? I'm currently using their cleanser and breakout treatment! (which is really good btw!) Unlike other acne spot treatments, this one doesn't sting and helps heal very quickly! If anyone is thinking of buying a spot treatment gel, try Boscia's =)
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, Sephora is now stocking this line so I'll pick up a sample the next time I'm there. What are the ingredients jellyberry? And how fast does it heal breakouts? TIA Smile

Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I used a few samples I got from the company after members on another forum raved about Boscia.
I think I received some type of treatment cream (I forget) and moisturizer.
I liked the brand but not enough to order full sizes.
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Crazyskin,

I got this right off Sephora --

in the willow bark treatment:

.5 oz: Water, Butylene Glycol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-75, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi (Soapberry) Peel Extract, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate (Vitamin C and E blend), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Phellodendron Bark Extract, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbomer, PEG-80 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Orange Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Clove Oil, Fennel Oil, Gardenia Blue.

Mmm...it healed my breakouts pretty quickly...about 3-5 days (i'm not completely sure)! The good thing about this treatment is that it doesnt sting like some others I've tried. The Boscia Cleansing gel is VERY good for sensitive skin -- I've used it for about 2 weeks and my skin doesn't look blotchy and red anymore!!! one of the best I've ever tried!
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks jellyberry Smile I was at Sephora for something else last week and got a sample of the breakout gel while I was there. I've applied it 3 nights in a row and I agree it is very gentle, no sting at all. My blemish was slightly improved after one application but after the 2nd it "deflated" and almost all of the redness was gone. Seems to be healing nicely after the 3rd application. I am looking for a blemish treatment that prevents scarring and so far this product is looking good. Thanks for posting about this and leading me in this direction! Goes without saying I'll get a sample of the cleansing gel next Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried quite a number of boscia products when it first came out a few years ago. Definitely not a good match for my skin type. If you email customer service at boscia they will send you lots of samples.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the tip, mtview Smile Yipee, more samples!

This is OT, but - I just joined the biochemistry of beauty forum and I noticed there's someone with the same handle as you there. Is that you?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi crazyskin,

Yep, that was me...I am a skincare board junkie Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Great mtview! I'll be running into you more often then Very Happy

BTW my Boscia samples are on their way. Thanks again for the tip!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi crazyskin,

I am not on BoB anymore since it is no longer free. If you are on MUA, I am on there as well Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of their Oil Free Hydration with SPF15 a few weeks ago and this thread prompted me to start using it!

It's only be 2 days so far but I love it! Its very light textured and sinks in right away. I think for someone with dry skin it may not be enough hydration, but I get a bit oily so it works for me and also, I apply it after my Vivier Vit C which is also quite hydrating. Maybe used alone I wouldnt like it so much? Anyway, it's a great base for JI pressed, and you dont have to wait around for it to soak in before applying. Doesnt hurt that it has SPF either (yes, I know SPF15 isnt a lot, but it's better than nothing! Laughing )

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mtview Smile I pop in at MUA now and then but only as a guest. It has become a habit for me to check P'ville first before purchasing any new skincare item.

Hi princesita Smile they recommended the Oil Free Hydration to me and will be sending me a sample. After your review I'm even more eager to try it! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Boscia cleansing oil and oily kit,So I wanna use them as soon as possible.
For these days my skin is sensitive and red because using too much acne products.
I hope Boscia well works to me!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |