Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My favourite moisturizer....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I love JB's Nutrient moisturizer for day.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I can't seem to make up my mind what my favorite moisturizer is really. I haven't tried many products, but I would have to go with Creme de La Mer (though I have to use it very sparingly due to the humidity where I live) and La Praire The Smart Cream.
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Phytomer Hydracontinue cream is very light and non-greasy. It gives me a brightening feel in the mornings. Lovely for oily/combo skin.
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:28 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Vichy Oligo 25 anti dull slin for a few months with good results. Very light texture & make my skin brighter/glower. I noticed nobody on this board is commenting on Vichy line & since I trust the forum members BIG time now I might try something diffrent when I will run out. (If I will run out - I actually never finished a jar of moist. cream for some reasons Think )
Does somebody has something good/bad to say about VICHY brand? Please.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm not sure if you mentioned this before but I'll give it a try. What actives are you using? To my knowledge it's not the moisturizer that really treats the skin. It's the actives. If you're looking for a moisturizer to make a difference how about regular hylauronic acid. My skin looks great afterwards, but it'll ball up if you want ot put something else on.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love-
The Organic Pharmacy Rose Cream- lite and hydrating.
Dr Hauschka Rose Cream -when my skin is more on the dry side.

I love anything that smells like roses!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Here's a comment about Vichy...

I LOVE the Vichy Lait-Gel sunscreen (new formulation). The texture is just awesome! Very Happy
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I'm not sure if you mentioned this before but I'll give it a try. What actives are you using? To my knowledge it's not the moisturizer that really treats the skin. It's the actives. If you're looking for a moisturizer to make a difference how about regular hylauronic acid. My skin looks great afterwards, but it'll ball up if you want ot put something else on.

I am very ashamed to admit but I actually never read the actives/ingredients info of the staff I use Embarassed (I know its terrible!). I am trying to educate myself now since its obviously very important. But sincerely for me to read the ingredients its like reading hieroglyphs - doesn't make any sense whatsoever . I even have no idea what "hylauronic acid" is Brick wall ? How do you girls know all that? Just by doing your own research? I feel like I have to really learn a lot, and I am willing to do so, cause I decided to take my skin/health seriously now.... better late then never I guess. Any recommendations what should I start with? Any good resources of info? Thank you very much! I am very happy to be here, it is the most amazing forum I have ever been a member of! Thank you all!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Don't worry about it! Once you've been a member for a while you'll know what everything is. This is the link for the hylauronic acid.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&tid=8067
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
Don't worry about it! Once you've been a member for a while you'll know what everything is. This is the link for the hylauronic acid.

Thank you very much for support, but unfortunately the link doesn't work for me.
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
shantel wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

Thank you very much for support, but unfortunately the link doesn't work for me.

Never mind I found it! Thank you
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
I love Jan MArini c-esta cream, bioglycolic creac and Factor A-plus cream
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
I like the Dr. Hauschka moisturizers as well as anything Decleor. I recently ordered the new JB sunscreen to see if it isn't too greasy.
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I really like using emu oil at night. Still looking for a day cream that likes my oilier skin. Tried Juice Beauty's oil free moisturizer but only use it on specific drier areas. Anytime I apply it all over my face I get breakouts.
bobosm
5% products discount

Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica Active Moist works wonders on my sensitive skin.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I love Nature by Valmont normalizing day cream, a little goes for long~~

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
You'd mentioned you wanted a good price. Check out Lipomoist. It's made by a Miami dermatologist & I think a 4 ounce tube is around $14. USA
On the expensive side, I love Kinerase cream.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
got a sample of la prairie's anti-aging complex..it's a very thick cream but a little goes a long way, just have to warm it in ur hand before applying
it made my skin firming and more radiant!!
Alix
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I love Clarins Moisture Quenching Hydra-Balance Cream and La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Cream Riche. They are to be used under my vitamin c serum.
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
I been using Janson Beckett day cream (since receiving the offer from this site). It absorbs quickly, keeping my skin hydrated but no excess of oils. Don't know if the healing properties have done anything yet...too soon to tell.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I never really like any conventional moisturizers because they never seemed to really do the job. I'm thrilled that I tried the emu oil+HA serum. It's made such a difference in my skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I spent a small fortune looking for a moisturizer for my combo skin that doesn't break me out. I'm so glad i found it in PSF Moisture Balancing Lotion. Great ingredients, affordable, NO BREAKOUTS!! Dancing IMO it makes a great basic moisturizer if you're using actives underneath.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
My would have to be Cellcosmet Ultra Vital, if I could only ever use only one
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
My would have to be Cellcosmet Ultra Vital, if I could only ever use only one

I noticed that you are new here. How long have you been using Cellcosmet Ultra Vital? What is your skin type?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have combo skin, normal to oily Tzone, very rarely breakout and thats only hormonal area. Im 26yo and have been using this cream on and off for alteast 4 years, probably use a jar a year. I love this especially when combined with a few other products from the range, leaves skin looking and feeling, hydrated, smooth and clear.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |