Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Looking for a great salon in Vancouver, BC!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend a good salon in (or near) Vancouver, BC Confused Specifically one good at highlights.

Haven't had a haircut in probably about 8 months Embarassed Too scared to go, have had some very bad, scary haircuts Rolling Eyes But think it is about time that I go Laughing

Not too concerned about price just want a good job done and all my hair to remain intact Very Happy Takes me forever to grow it and am very attached to it.

Thanks guys Very Happy
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
No one has any recommendations???? Now I am REALLY scared may end up looking sasquatch Laughing
Dianne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have a great stylist but unfortunately out in the Fraser valley. How far are you willing to travel?
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Depends where you are talking about? I have family in Langley and will actually be out there this weekend Confused
Dianne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Langley it is!!!
She's at Chatter's near the new London Drugs and her name is Tanya. I've been to many, many, many (can't emphasize that enough) stylists and I'm super fussy about my hair. She cuts it perfectly, exactly the way I want it and puts in highlights perfectly everytime. It's not cheap but I think worth it and probably pretty much standard around town.

I always hesitate to recommend hairdresser's because what one person finds good, another may not but I sent a friend to her and she also loved what she did. I guess it depends on what you want. She's the first stylist that I actually trust with my hair.

Good luck!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
sent you a pm

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks guys Very Happy I will check them out!

I was reading other posts and CaspersMum recommends "Maude Salon".....anyone have any opinions about it?
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi CBrooke,

Actually I am very very picky and finally found a really good hairdresser. Ego on south Granville and its Jeph mcneail. He is the artistic director and master stylist adn one of the most non superficial, down to earth lovely person. Their number is 604.697.9227

Hope this is helpful, recently several of my friends aslo went to him and were highly impressed.

Feliz
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks...I will check that one out as well.

I am heading to Mexico on the 17th and am waffling if I should get my hair done before (cut and highlights) or wait until I get back Confused Worried that all the sun, salt water and chlorine will make my hair EXTRA dry Shock But want to look good for my trip Wink

I actually prefer a man to cut my hair, I find that they seem to make it more sexy....but when it comes to color women seem to be better at that....maybe a gay man would be perfect Laughing
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi CBrooke,

Jeff is the man because he is excellent at bolth. If you knew the hell I have gone through with my hair and all the hair dressers were really good. Its amazing. Jeff is great, very gay but a very nice, kind, very calm guy.

Check him out.

Feliz
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wish me luck....I am going for a itty-bitty-tiny trim with Jeff at EGO tomorrow Shock
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Feliz for the excellent recommendation Very Happy

Jeff did a fantastic job cutting my hair...exactly what I wanted and super sexy
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Cbrooke,

I am glad you went, is he not the man, great person and very very good stylist.

I am loyal to him and believe me I have been to so so many different hairdressers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feliz
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |