Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

my favorite lip balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:25 am      Reply with quote
I think my favourite is still YSL lip balm. Smile

5% products discount

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Rosebud
I like the more moisten~
machille

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Natalyn wrote:
L'Occitane lip balm is my favorite. It's based on shea butter. It really hydrates well for hours.

Can't agree more.

L'Occitane is my favorite.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah I forgot about L'occitiane it is really really nice, however I still love Decleor that little bit more.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:50 am      Reply with quote
have been using it for a couple years, it well moisturizes my lips though some friends say it is not better than vaseline. Anyway, i will keep using this one, love the texture
geeni

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
gimme a banana boat lipbalm any day
DawnYama

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
Wow I never thought to try this one but I'll be picking it up this week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
IQ Beauty - love theirs and I've tried a zillion.
Julie Hewitt's is a distant second.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I like burt's bees lip balm and resebud salve.They are very good for lips and around the lips.
Ciboulette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
I love the lipcare egyptian fennel with grapefruit and sweet orange by Pangea Organics.Taste so good. Not waxy and you just need to put a little...WOW!
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
for me DHC,kiehl#1and rosebud salve
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I have just started using SKINN lip x3 balm/gloss product and actually really, really like it. Im thinking this will become my staple.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I use Aloe lips from forever living products. It's hydrating and protective. More importantly, it withstands the heat inside the car without melting all over the console where I tend to leave it. I like that it's fragrance free too.
woshididi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
leiladao wrote:
I see it there all the time everytime I go shopping for my beauty supplies at London Drugs, my favorite local drugstore, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, but I never gave it any thought, maybe because of its less sparkling package. Guess I should not judge a beauty ptd by its ...uhm...container! Will get one tomorrow! Thanks, thoughtcrime!

Heard of it many times and thought it will be difficult to get in CA, YOU SAVE ME!
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
i like rosebud shave. it is really good and cheap. Very Happy
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I got some Burts bees from my sister for xmas and I must say for a coloured lip balm they are really good!
muimui20
5% products discount

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
i don't like any flavour in my lip balm so i use the vaseline lip balm in the tube form and it works great.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 am      Reply with quote
I like the Philosophy Mimosa Lip Shine better!
It let my lip Rouran, moisture.
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 am      Reply with quote
Caudalie Lip Conditioner ,with sweet smell, moisten lips well
vivian1312

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
My fav lip balm is AVON mouisture lip balm.
It is very very cheap.My lip is very dry in winter,this lip balm let my lip mouisture. Laughing
garbath
5% products discount

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Back when I was a teenager I used Banana Boat Lip Balm right up to my mid 20's. I had soft and dewey lips. Heck, I didn't need any lipstick cos they made mine look pink.

Later on I suppose my lips became immune to it and I never got the same results. So I switched to other products. Bobbi Brown, Body Shop, Cocoa Butter, Eucerin.

The best one so far for me right now is Elizabeth Arden' 8 hour lip protectant. It is pricey but it works.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
BettieSandra wrote:
Healthy Lips Lip Plumping Gloss from NOTCH is without a doubt my new favorite. My lips stay moisturized at all times and I'm getting a plumping effect at the same time. But what is really interesting to me is the fact that I sometimes got cold sores, but I haven't had any since using this product. If that continues, this will be the only lip gloss product I will ever buy. I am really happy with this lip gloss and I've used a lot of them in the past including my old favorite Caromex.

I am using this as well and love the Gloss! I replaced the much more costly Lip fusion Day and night with The NOTH product, and get the plumping plus moisture! I never had the cold sore issues, but thats great! :} I am hooked!

DM

5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I only use Petroleum Jelly on my lips as moisturizer but i think I'm gonna try Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula w/ vitamin E. Very Happy
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I'm a devoted fan of the Country Devine lip balm by LB Processors. It has emu oil. It keeps my lips moisturized and plumps them better than any lip plumper I've tried. Amazing stuff.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Dr hauschka lipbalm,make my lip soft and light the lip color,looks quite natural.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |