Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
my favorite lip balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
L'Occitane lip balm is my favorite. It's based on shea butter. It really hydrates well for hours.
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
A really great one I just found in Saje's Virgin Lips lip balm. It has stevia and peppermint which makes it minty sweet! yum!
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 12:21 am      Reply with quote
There is another one i like it very much:
Burt's bee Lip Balm~~
nice price and nice feel~~~! Smile Smile Smile
yk28chan
5% products discount

Wed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
My favourite is the MODELE Collagen Lip Treatment. It's super hydrating and always makes my lips super soft.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 1:36 am      Reply with quote
How about Rosebud?I want to trying Embarassed
Popcorn
5% products discount

Fri May 15, 2009 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Natalyn wrote:
L'Occitane lip balm is my favorite. It's based on shea butter. It really hydrates well for hours.

Why do I think it's a little harder? I can't use it very well.
libeibei
5% products discount

Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 am      Reply with quote
I Like khiel's lip balm, carmex lip balm
Tiffany121
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
thoughtcrime wrote:
I've tried many lip balms, but I always go back to the classic Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula w/ vitamin E that's in a swivel stick. I've been using it for 8 yrs. It is the best, and it's CHEAP, you can get it at any drug store in the U.S. and it has that yummy cocoa butter chocolate smell to it! Your lips aren't greasy afterwards. The cocoa butter and vitamin E are very moisturizing and healing. And because it's packaged in a thick stick, you can also use it on your body. This is one product that I always carry everywhere. Another plus is that it's not tested on animals either. Wink

use it on the body??
samplelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite so far is Cle de peau lip balm. It is quite expensive. But, it does get rid of the lip lines after applying.
Y34963
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 am      Reply with quote
My favourite lip balm is Burts Bees. It comes in various colours or just clear. Moisturizes very well.
danichim

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
i think cocoa butter tube type lip balm is good.
not sticky!
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am really liking "Amatokin Lip Emulsion." It's extremely hydrating and gives the lips a natural rosy tint. It stays on for may hours and a teeny tiny amount goes a very long way. I would definitely repurchase this product.
ubersavvy

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Burts Bees is my number one Smile I love the menthol sensation when you apply it - and it does a great job at moisturizing uber chapped lips!
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite lip balm is Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer with SPF 15. My whole family uses this lip balm. My lips feel so smooth and its an added bonus that it is SPF 15. When my children lick their lips it clears the cracks and rash up right away. It's a great product.
sweetnancy
5% products discount

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! Good to know. But I prefer moistrizing lipstick. I've tried quite a few. Nothing beats the one from nivea in light blue package...

It may not be all natrual, but it is the most comfortble one...

thoughtcrime wrote:
I've tried many lip balms, but I always go back to the classic Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula w/ vitamin E that's in a swivel stick. I've been using it for 8 yrs. It is the best, and it's CHEAP, you can get it at any drug store in the U.S. and it has that yummy cocoa butter chocolate smell to it! Your lips aren't greasy afterwards. The cocoa butter and vitamin E are very moisturizing and healing. And because it's packaged in a thick stick, you can also use it on your body. This is one product that I always carry everywhere. Another plus is that it's not tested on animals either. Wink
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:36 am      Reply with quote
L'occitane's shea butter
fornight

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I tried so many and I have the most "fussy" lips ever. My favourites are:-

Elizabeth Arden 8 hours lipbalm stick (luxury but really good!!!)
Uriage Stick Levres (affordable and good!)
Loccitance 100% Shea butter (but need a lip brush Sad)
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have many lip balms in different forumlas, flavours, etc.

The one that I find the best for dry lips is Aquaphor. It is approximately $5.00 for 1.75 ounce tube. I got a tube when I was in the US. This also works well on dry patches on hands, cuticles, etc.

I can't find it in Canada.

I use to use Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. It has a medicine smell and it is more money. I think it is $22.00 cdn for a tube.
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I really dont like Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula w/ vitamin E. Its soooo dry for me - i always have dry lips, but i want something more longlasting and smooth. Palmers smells horrible to me.
vanbergc
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 am      Reply with quote
I didn't expect to like this, but darn it, I LOVE it: Dermalogica's Renewal Lip Complex. It's fantastic, and stays put.

My fallback is Clinique's Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment.
frozenstrawberrypie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
kiehls (regular and baby lip balms) get my vote, it's lightweight, non-sticky, scent-free AND effective
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Oh and Dermalogica's Age Smart Renewal lip complex is worth a try.
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I just started using the Burt's Bees Res-Q Balm. I really like it it doesn't go on heavy. It goes on really smooth and it has SPF 15, so you get the protection from the sun.

Marisa
lisacasper2

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:15 am      Reply with quote
My favorite balm is from AVEDA, It make your lips feel so good and smooth.
Lauren NYC
5% products discount

Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
You can't go wrong with Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula w/ vitamin E. Soft lips and cocoa without calories!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |