Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

my favorite lip balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
My husband always asks me why I do that - I had told him about the experience and he asked why I didn't just let them believe what they wanted to. In fact, he thought I should make up this bizarre colour and send them looking for it Bad Grin

I must admit it was difficult not to 'out' the lady who was taking down the information, but not wanting anyone to know about it.

This product is the equivalent of buying something at Walmart and having someone think it is a designer brand !

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Years ago I had a 5 ct. CZ and this woman with more money than God made a huge fuss over it at a party and making a total a$$ of herself the whole time! Normally I would have told her quietly that it was fake, but she was one of those that always made a point of bragging about the expense of things she had. I let her ramble on and on then non to quietly announced what it was and I bought it at a going out of business sale for 20$! LOL, Sometimes it's just sitting back and letting someone act like a total boob! Bad Grin Bad Grin

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 am      Reply with quote
My HG lip balm is a Dr.Hauschka stick. Nothing I've ever tried work as good on my super dry lips... and I've tried a lot Wink
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
No doubt it's Dr.Hauschka lip balm. I'm using the fourth one now! I can't live without it~

I have used kiehl's, burts bees and the most popular moilip by shiseido. None of them beat Dr.H. SK-II and Cle de peau lip balm are on my wishlist, but the price for each one can buy at least 3 of Dr.H Neutral
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Is the Dr. Hauschka lip balm different from the stick ... other than the packaging?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
Is the Dr. Hauschka lip balm different from the stick ... other than the packaging?

There's a thread comparing these two:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3606
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks livmaquillage ... I should have known there would be a thread on it !!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Eminence Organic's Eminence Citrus Lip Balm and it arrived last week.

I has been using it for a week. It really impressed me. Fresh smell, petroleum and more importantly deeply hydrated my lip!

Highly recommended this organic lip balm:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/eminence-citrus-lip-balm-p_7089.htm
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
what I brought is actually the Eminence Lip Trio Kit

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/eminence-lip-trio-kit-p_11634.htm

A set with 3 products:

step 1: Lip Exfoliator
step 2: Lip Comfort and Plumping Masque
step 3: Citrus Lip Balm

The exfoliator is good, it removes the dryness and fine lip lines, leaving my lip sooooooooo smooth.

For the masque, is quite thicky, i use it over night and my lip become very smooth, and some fine line are removed! =)
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Lip Balm from PSF and it's super cheap at $3 each Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Weleda lip balm is an excellent organic choice also. Smile

http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/shop/everon-lip-balm.aspx

I should have thought of it before you can get the Weleda everon lip balm right here at EDS!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-everon-lip-balm-p_9959.htm

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am waiting for my PCA Lip Peptide Renewal. I heard that it was amazing and can't wait to start using it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I should have thought of it before you can get the Weleda everon lip balm right here at EDS!

Thanks DarkMoon's sharing!!

I prefer organic and natural lip products cos it sounds more safe....you know we always "eat" the lip products.........
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Clinique Repairwear intensive lip repair. This stuff is great and really works for my dry lips. I also love the Complete Moisture from Blistix. I have chronically dry lips and these 2 are working nicely. Sometimes at night I still use the Neosporin lip health.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

This is my favorite! Very moisturizing, lasts long and cheap.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried many lip balms and always come back to the Evolution of Smooth Lip Balms. My favourites are the summer fruit and the sweet mint.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
I've tried many lip balms and always come back to the Evolution of Smooth Lip Balms. My favourites are the summer fruit and the sweet mint.

Does it look like a Ball?? I always want to try it co it is really so cute!!!Smile

is it with SPF??
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Katy wrote:
Time2Bme wrote:

Does it look like a Ball?? I always want to try it co it is really so cute!!!Smile

is it with SPF??

It does look like a ball. EOS calls them spheres. http://store.evolutionofsmooth.com/ Here is the link to them. The sticks have the same lipbalm and are a great option for your purse. The lemon drop lip balm has SPF, but I don't like it as much as the other ones. It is a greasier texture and I don't find it lasts as long. A friend of mine uses the lemon regularly and loves it though, so it may just be me !! The only one I really didn't like was the raspberry-pomegrante. It had a funny scent; I ended up throwing it out.

If you live in the U.S., you can usually find them in stores. According to the website, Shoppers Drug Mart sells them in Canada, but I've never been able to find them at the stores they list on their site. I don't know whether they carry other EOS products at SDM, but I've never found the lip balms there. Drugstore.com used to carry them on line, but they don't appear to have them anymore. You can order them directly from the site; they do ship to Canada, but it is expensive if you are just getting one or two to try. I ordered directly from them, but I stock up on them when I do. They are 95% organic and 100% natural. I'm super picky on my lip balm and I have been using these ones for over a year now. I don't even try new ones anymore.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:39 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
Katy wrote:
Time2Bme wrote:

is it with SPF??

It does look like a ball. EOS calls them spheres. http://store.evolutionofsmooth.com/ Here is the link to them. The sticks have the same lipbalm and are a great option for your purse. The lemon drop lip balm has SPF, but I don't like it as much as the other ones. It is a greasier texture and I don't find it lasts as long. A friend of mine uses the lemon regularly and loves it though, so it may just be me !! The only one I really didn't like was the raspberry-pomegrante. It had a funny scent; I ended up throwing it out.

If you live in the U.S., you can usually find them in stores. According to the website, Shoppers Drug Mart sells them in Canada, but I've never been able to find them at the stores they list on their site. I don't know whether they carry other EOS products at SDM, but I've never found the lip balms there. Drugstore.com used to carry them on line, but they don't appear to have them anymore. You can order them directly from the site; they do ship to Canada, but it is expensive if you are just getting one or two to try. I ordered directly from them, but I stock up on them when I do. They are 95% organic and 100% natural. I'm super picky on my lip balm and I have been using these ones for over a year now. I don't even try new ones anymore.

Thanks for your sharing! This lip balm looks really cute adn special!!

My friend just recommended summer fruit to me. I think I will try it soon!
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Let me know what you think. I hope you like it ... at least it isn't a big investment if you don't !! They are really reasonably priced.

5% products discount

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Dermalogica Lip Balm... came with an order I made for a bunch of Dermalogica products. Works great and I like that it's not too full of artificial flavours. Makes my lips feel hydrated for awhile (they chafe a LOT).
knathani
5% products discount

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I should add that I also use Jack Black which not a chapstick, its kinda like a cream that you squeeze out and then smear on your lips. That one tastes like Lemon but it's not as good imho, at least in terms of the effect.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Rosebud is my vote. Now they make it in a tube as well... but I keep losing it because the tube is slippery, I think it slides out of my pocket!! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Ava with wings wrote:
Rosebud is my vote. Now they make it in a tube as well... but I keep losing it because the tube is slippery, I think it slides out of my pocket!! Laughing

I love rosebud too, mainly because of their classic design:)

My fav one from rousebud is Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm
Very Happy
MarineBrat

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Good old Carmex. Been using it for YEARS!! I have other I dabble in from time to time but that one is my fav. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |