Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
my favorite lip balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tammy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
My current favorite is Jack Black mint. I love the short ingredient list and the cool tingly feel when it hits the lips!

Past favorites available at EDS are:
Decleor - cinnamon-y and cushy feeling
Dr. Hauschka

Budget favorite:
Blistex in the round blue container
sleepworking

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
My most favourite is my Cle de Peau lip treatment. However it's too expensive and I will not repurchase it.

Another favourite is EOS.
hippie_sotong
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
i like the smiths' strawberry lip balm. smells really great! good, old simple formula with little chemicals (especially when we are applying on the lips and it is easily ingested into the body)
tefla
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
For me, Gale Hayman Lip lift. I've used it for 8 years every day and never get dry lips. It's FAB!
scpocky

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Skin active's rainbow lip formula isn't too bad - but I wish she'd skip the mint. My lips end up looking nice but I hate the *very* mild mint sting... Probably why I hate Burt's Bees Rolling Eyes
erica1981
5% products discount

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Aquaphor is awesome and it lasts forever..plus it has so many other uses Smile

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Eva is my favorite one.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Still loving Kisses balm by IQ Beauty. It's never stopped being my fav. (Suggest this for women only)

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I always used lip smackers because of all the fun flavors, but I am not sure if the ingredients are that great. I want to find something that's all natural. Right now I use the lip plumping lip balm from Garden of Wisdom and it works so well for me! If it wasn't so expensive, it would be my favorite. I want to try the EOS lip balms that everyone seems to love!
tinksmommy
5% products discount

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Aquaphor's Lip Balm for the past few months, and really like it. It is THE ONLY lip product I've ever repurchased. Plus, now that I'm doing Nu Derm, it is very moisturizing.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
My friend makes handmade lip balms, they are better than anything I can buy from stores

I can also pick my favourite flavors, chocolate, blue berry, you name it
jangaming
5% products discount

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am      Reply with quote
wanna have a try as recently so into its body lotion. but i still have my herbacin to go!!!
okiedoki
5% products discount

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am      Reply with quote
I like Aveda's lip saver. It goes on really smoothly and one tube lasts me a long time!
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I bought a Clinique chubby stick moisturizing lip color balm that I am liking a lot. I never buy Clinique stuff, but I had to pick something up for a friend and this caught my eye. I bought the chunky cherry color.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
I bought a Clinique chubby stick moisturizing lip color balm that I am liking a lot. I never buy Clinique stuff, but I had to pick something up for a friend and this caught my eye. I bought the chunky cherry color.

OMG I am a sucker for cherry colors! how much is this one? I use to love their lip products

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Am still loving the EOS lip balm in sweet mint and summer fruit.

I've now gotten three of my co-workers onto the brand and they love it as much as I do.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Hello friends,

I really like this lip balm. I use this and the rose salve seriously 20 times a day! I love them. This is so hydrating and it has a nice slight vanilla scent. It is a bit expensive like the rose salve as well, but I use it any-ways. The only con is that it breaks me out if it gets on my skin so I have to be careful. But other then that I really like this lip balm!

Best regards
Matin John
deep_splash
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
@matinjohn- which lip balm?

Personally liking Burt's Bees and Kiehls. Looking to try Decleor next.

5% products discount

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Baby Lips is my new favourite lip balm. Makes my lips super shiny and soft, and I love the different colours/flavours available.
egreens

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Burts Bees has always been my favourite! I like the quality of the product and how nicely it keeps my lips soft. I also like the tinted ones...they give good colour without being sticky.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I have tried so many lip balms, but never quite found that one I could stick with. Some of the recent ones I have used and wasn't too impressed either because of texture, no staying power and just a terrible taste that gets into my mouth are:

Burts Bees
Too Face Love Lisa Luxury Lip Balm
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm
Rose Bud Lip Balm
Bare Escentuals Buzz Latte (shea butter) Lip Balm

Now, who would of thought the one that I really like is from a drugstore. It has no flavor whatsoever, but a slight cocoa butter scent, makes my lips so soft, not greasy, and lasts quite a while:

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter (.25 oz, 7 g).

5% products discount

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
I like fresh lip cream.

Thanks for sharing!
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the PSF lip balms lately and like them - honestly I've just been using them because I get them as free gifts with purchase, but they moisturize my dry lips effectively, smell nice and I like the ingredients as well.
ellajames
5% products discount

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite is NIVEA LIP BUTTERS....
JacobMiller
5% products discount

Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 am      Reply with quote
According to my experience NIVEA lip balm is also good product for our lip as well as it is easily available on medical store.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |