Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
REN- Firming Eye Complex - WOW!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:53 am      Reply with quote
Shock I've used this last night and this morning & I'm shocked this really REALLY has worked at zapping the dehyration lines round my eyes, they're the only lines I've got so I'll try anything to stop them - nothing has worked this quick not even the most expensive eye creams I've tried like z.bigatti and cellcosmet.

Can't comment on any long term use but I'm more than happy with what's happened so far. You only need a small amount so I can see this lasting for ages.

It may not have the wrinkle fighting properties of my Janson Beckett but for moisturising this is the business - maybe I'll try layering the two for a greater effect.

I'm very pleased

Firming eye complex
Quantity
50ml
Price
£32.00
Formulated to help smooth fine lines and crows feet by firming and hydrating the skin around the sensitive eye area. Contains toning Lipo Amino Acids and Yeast to improve skin elasticity and texture.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Ooooh! Sounds good.

The only REN product I've tried so far was their Omega Serum, and I really liked that.
VEEnVEGAS
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Eve...this sounds like something I'd like to try. Please post again in a week or so and let us know if you're still loving it.
Thanks!
cheri
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds good! I have been noticing lines coming up... I have lost a LOT of weight and the more I lose the more wrinkles I am seeing... That is one draw back to losing.. Anyway, thanks!

cheri
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:04 am      Reply with quote
will do VEE

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Eve, did you get the ren from QVC...I've noticed they are doing the products...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Cheri: You are likely not getting enough fats in your diet eat Omega 3 supplements and flax. I lost 40 pounds and my wrinkles went away not increased. Of course it took a while for loose skin to tighten up but it did and I'm 50.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Space NK and some House of Fraser stores also stock it.
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
What does 'REN' stand for?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
"Ren" means "clean" in Norwegian. This is a reference to the naturalness of the products, I guess.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sample of it, I think I will try it tonight! Very Happy Smile
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Just curious as to how you're making out with this product? Do you still like it as much?
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lily, yes thank you, I still like its plumping qualities, I now use the JB okusil for the long term treatment/prevention and the REN as the moisturiser. My only previous peeve with the okusil was that it wasn't moisturising enough.

I'd say if you like the idea of the Dr.H eye balm but didn't like that it left the skin tacky then this is worth a try.
Also - they do give out samples so it's worth trying to get hold of some if you're not sure

Hi Gucci, I bought it from a selfrigdes but yes, QVC, Space NK, BeautyExpert, a few independent stores have it and their own website has it.

Skincare - have you tried it yet?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
should i use ren omega 3 before or after vit C serum in the am?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to bring the bad news here, but just to let you know before you all get excited about this product, it has been discontinued and replaced by a peptide eye cream and an eye serum.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried the new products at all - any good?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi fifi, they are both sitting in my cupboard at the moment. I just want to finish off what I'm using at the moment before I start on these. I will let you know as soon as I crack the bottle open...
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:43 am      Reply with quote
Well, they sound yummy too - like the look of the peptide serum. Let us know what you think of them when you get round to trying them out!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds good.

Thanks
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using half of the Active 7 Radiant Eye Maintenance Serum and I quite like this product. It has a light gel texture not unlike a hyaluronic acid serum (which it contains). I can use it all around the eye close to the lashes without any irritation and I like how it is quickly absorbed yet leaves my skin moisturised and smooth. Key ingredients are: Mucilages from fig to refresh the eye area, arnica and ginseng to reduce puffiness and wild rumex and vitamin P to prevent dark circles. An added benefit is that it claims to encourage healthy lash growth. My eye area does look refreshed and healthy after using this serum, and the fact it does not irritate my eyes is really something for me, but I have to say I still have dark circles (only Hylexin makes a difference) and puffiness (I get it when it is hot). I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive eyes looking for a light hydrating serum to refresh and revive the eye area. I have not noticed stronger lashes...
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:15 am      Reply with quote
Smoothskin, did hylexin really help your dark circles - and do you know what causes them for you? Hereditary dark circles are my biggest problem. I know a lot of people have found hylexin didn't live up to it's claims, but there's always that sneaky feeling that it might just work for you, isn't there! I've just started using Remergent microcirculation therapy - haven't seen any improvement yet, but it's early days.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:58 am      Reply with quote
I don't think my dark circles are hereditary as I am the only one in my family with this problem. It could probably be due to diet in my case... As soon as I put Hylexin on the area it felt warm and the colour drained away. I did this at work and all my colleagues noticed. I have heard a lot of mixed feedback on this product with some people saying they see no difference, others swear by it and even that it worked in the beginning and then it just stopped having an effect.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks smoothskin! My circles have never yet responded to anything, but I live in hope. I'll give the remergent stuff a few months to see if it helps at all, as there have been some very positive reviews of that - I think I must have the most resistant circles that ever existed though Sad .
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Try Hylexin - it works in minutes, not months, just go to a shop where they stock it and put some on and you will know instantly if it will work for you. Best of luck Smile
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:16 am      Reply with quote
That's a good idea, I'll sneak some from the tester in Selfridges and try it out while I shop!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |