Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dermalogica Power Rich
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dagny
5% products discount

Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Well, after dumping alot of money into Dermalogica products and giving the most expensive product some time to "work" for me, I thought I'd go ahead and review it.

First of all, my skin is 35 yrs old, minimal signs of aging, 'combination' dry/normal in the winter with congestion (i.e.: "blackheads") to my nose.

PowerRich is Dermalogica's version of a Miracle Cream. It has a host of "goodies" in the ingredients to benefit skin that is aging, and to prevent aging in younger skin. As with all of Dermalogica's products, there are no artificial fragrences or colors. Although quite expensive for Dermalogica (around US$160), the price includes 5 tubes of cream, which should last a few months of regular use.

This is definately NOT a greasy cream. Unlike other "uber creams" I have tried, it sinks right in and initially made me worried that it would not be sufficient to moisturize my parched skin. The instructions say to wait 1 minute before putting on your makeup, but with my skin it really doesn't make a difference. Maybe in someone with oily skin, this would have an impact.

I have been using this cream for 2 weeks twice daily and have had no bad reactions to it, no dryness, irritation, etc. While the benefits of this product are not immediate (eg: plumped up skin, etc), I think there may be some minor improvements in my skin at this point: a more even skintone, smoothness, and consistent hydration. While this may seem insignificant at only 2 weeks, Power Rich boasts it's benefits occur over time (1 month).

As I mentioned above, I have minimal signs of aging, so I may not see large "improvements' in my skin with this product. At this point, I have yet to decide if I am at a loss of my $160 --- hopefully the "wow" factor will increase with this product over the next two weeks.

Dagny

Mabsy

Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
Keep us posted! And see if you can get a sample of Cellcosmet Ultra Vital and let us know how the two stack up Very Happy Oops, sorry I don't mean to fuel any expensive addictions! Cool

The only thing that doesn't grab me about this is the lack of scent. When I pay good money for a moisturiser I want it to smell nice and have a pretty box! Very Happy I know I know.... I'm such a sucker for packaging!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |