Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
best products for neck
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rosyb
5% products discount

Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
hi

Just wanted some advice on what is the best product to use on the neck area. I am starting to get a few lines in this area. Want to try and keep young. I keep reading that you should use different products on your neck. Can you help - thanks
sernx
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
I want to know this too.

I hate my neck! I have visible lines and thick neck that reminds me of Britney Spears's neck. Sad I am currently using an anti-wrinkle cream on it but I don't think it is doing anything
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't know you are supposed to use different products on your neck? But, I was always told that it is important to treat your neck as well as your face, otherwise when you are older you will have wrinkles and sagging in the neck area.

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm deleting your other thread about this and copying the replies here to keep things neat Smile

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:17 am      Reply with quote
faith
Preferred Member

Posted: 24 Sep 2005 09:45 am
I use the same things on my neck as I do on my face.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Although expensive I LOVEEE Valmont neck cream, next day results Very Happy
rosyb
5% products discount

Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
sorry i entered text twice thanks for sorting this out
the reason i ask about products for the neck area is that the skin on your neck is different to that of your face and thats why you should use other products!!!!
or is this to get people to spend more money
jools
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've had geat results from the gatineau firming neck gel. I only use it a night below moisturiser but the start of necklace lines have vanished with 3 months use.
Nikossmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I started out using 40% lactic acid peel from MUAC and I worked upto the 65%. I'm very happy with the results.
In the past, I've used the Jurlique neck gel. I did see some improvement with that but it did smell a bit. HTH.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:18 am      Reply with quote
I use my JB Skin Prep, ADCE and C&C Serum on my neck. Then I follow it up with a moisturiser.

I did try a Carita neck cream from the Progressif range, and that was superb - but way too expensive. I also really liked Clarins Extra-Firming Neck Cream - not as dear as the Carita, but certainly not cheap.

Recently, though, I've just been using my great value Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Facial Moisturiser on my neck (on top of the JB goodies) and that's been just as good as the specific neck creams. Plus I often add some Camellia Oil before my neck moisturiser - this makes the moisturiser go on much more smoothly and I find I need to use less of it.
jannabanna80
5% products discount

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Z. Bigatti makes a Swan Neck Cream. I haven't used it personally, but have heard great things about it from those that have. Only drawback - $$$$! Confused
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
My neck was looking very old and saggy do to neglect!!

I have been using Janson Beckett's Mineral Prep, AlphaDerma for 16 months. JB line has taken years off my face and neck. A few months back I started using JB's C&C on both my face and neck. I will forever be greatful. Very Happy
VEEnVEGAS
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Firming Neck Therapy Cream by Spa Sciences is my favorite neck cream...it's also probably the cheapest cream I own. It absolutely smoothes those neck rings, making mine virtually invisible, within minutes. I haven't used it long enough to know if the effects are cummulative and lasting or if it's just a temporary fix. Either way, the immediate fix is good enough for me to continue using it.

I bought mine in a 4 item trial pack (Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Zone Therapy Kit) for $15.99 from CVS but have since seen a full size 4 item pack for $17.99 at Ulta. The other 3 products in the package are MAXI-LIP, Anti-Wrinkle Peptide Eye Cream, and 2 Collegen Retinol Eye Patches. Love the feel and look of the MAXI-LIP but haven't tried the eye cream or patches yet.
rosyb
5% products discount

Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
thanks for all the advice and will try some of the products out.

Rosyb
sabrigl

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Hey, I got a preview sample of the new "Neck Restoration Cream" from Dermajuv. I have bought a lot of products from them, so they sent me one of their prototypes to get my opinion on it. I know this cream isn't out yet, as they won't release it until April 1. However, this KILLED any other neck cream I tried. I'm serious.. I can't wait until they open up sales for the public, and I can buy some. It has Stem Cells in it, plus Matrixl (which is in most Dermajuv products) and like 4 other key ingredients I hadn't heard of. It looks like I got a surgery, that's how happy I am with this. Just a heads up to keep your eye out for this one.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Just some thoughts:

I personally think a great thing to do for the neck area is dry skin brushing. Using a body brush, you brush the skin. Its a great way of doing gentle exfoliation, really increases the circulation and has a lovely feeling to it. Some people brush up, and some brush down - find which one works for you.

Many women I know who do this, tend to brush their skins first and then apply their skin care stuff (serums etc) and find that the gentle exfoliation process seems to help the ingredients penetrate faster as a result! Its worth a try and much cheaper than those neck creams.

I think neck is also directly a result of our posture, and the way we hold our heads on them (whether we tilt our heads forwards/backwards and the way this effects our neck posture).

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
sernx wrote:
I want to know this too.

I hate my neck! I have visible lines and thick neck that reminds me of Britney Spears's neck. Sad I am currently using an anti-wrinkle cream on it but I don't think it is doing anything

i'm in the same situation as you~~ pat pat~~~ I tried clarins product which is expensive and seemly no improvement! i'm wasting my money. i'm wondering if there is any massage way to relieve those lines? anyone knows?
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
jannabanna80 wrote:
Z. Bigatti makes a Swan Neck Cream. I haven't used it personally, but have heard great things about it from those that have. Only drawback - $$$$! Confused

Z. Bigatti Swan Neck Cream is great but expensive.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Because the most essential problem on the neck is the wrinkle, like to use anti-wrinkle serum and eye cream on my neck. Besides, keep neck moisturing is important too.
But, the only problem is that, should I apply makeup onto my neck? Makeup is very difficult to be washed off, especially when it’s on the neck…..
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Yiying wrote:
jannabanna80 wrote:

Z. Bigatti Swan Neck Cream is great but expensive.

nod nod very expensive

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lush has a neck cream. A friend and I put some on and my friend said she thought it was really nice stuff. This is coming from a girl who uses pretty top stuff for a 19 year old; Chanel, Paul and Joe etc..
It'd probably be relatively cheaper than others...If you get into a Lush Shop smell the Porridge soap and Honey I Washed the Kids. Pretty delectable if you like warmer gourmande scents.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I had used Haba neck cream,it doesn't work at all.And now ,I use face cream which I don't to use anymore,this month I used volament face cream,and it feld so good.
lacy

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I think as long as you know how to Clavicular face the truth All of the above, your neck problem can be resolved

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
sernx wrote:
I want to know this too.

Laughing I didn't look her neck at all. Will do. I usually use the products which are expired or not used for face anymore. I once noticed Obagi has a neck product belonging to the elastiderm system. I saw some pictures in the clinic and it seems good. Eds does not have, unfortunately.
yauzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I start to use my face serum on my neck, and I hope it will anti-age and wrinkle.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |