Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
I hate my skin, please help me.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I am a 15 year old from NY and i hate my skin. It seems i have a few pimples but not many, its just this redness that after the pimple goes away that it leaves. I have very sensitive skin, so it shows up really easily. the redness has seemed to fade a little bit, but i have had it for about 2 years, and i really hate it. I am not sure if it is some sort of scaring or some sort? But its on both of my cheeks, and i have blackheads on my nose and some small pimples on my forehead, and a little bit on my chin. I am really just focused on my cheeks, because everything else is hardly noticable. I have tried facials, and was recommended clear light, microdermabraztion even accutane, but my mom and dad dont seem to want to pay for that, and dont like the side effects of accutane. I am currently using Aveeno cleanser 3 times a day ( i take 3 showers a day) triaz pads 3% 2 times a day, retin-A .04% 1 time a day at night, duac after school and a pill called doxycyclin 100mg, but am switching to clindomyicin 150mg soon.

Please help.
Thanks.
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
someone please...
Mabsy

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
My approach here would be to use Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream (great at getting rid of blackheads), a vitamin C serum (evening out skin tone and helping to heal the red marks) and maybe a light moisturiser that has some salicylic acid (acne prevention). However, that is what I would be happy to try on *my* skin - I don't want to recommend that you do this because you are also using other stuff that I am not familiar with (triaz, doxycyclin etc) and I don't know what impact it would have. I do think however that you might be overdoing it with the washing of your face, which could be irritating your skin even more. It should be sufficient to wash your face just twice daily. I'm hoping you will get some more concrete advice from others here that are more familiar with the pills you're taking and any issues in using benzoyl peroxide (again, this twice daily sounds like overkill on sensitive skin!) in combination with retin-A.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Yea thats what i thought.
But really, the redness i think is some sort of scarring, i am not sure.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
btw google5, the redness on your cheeks, are you sure it's from your old acne scars? or it's cuz your skin is too thin and sensitive that the redness shows thru? Try not to use things that are too harsh on your face. Did you go see a dermatologist?
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi google Smile
I second Mabsy on the overwashing - you might be stripping your face too much and when you do that the skin compensates by producing even more sebum.

I've had success in fading (though not completely removing) acne scars with Vit C serum and the aspirin mask but I hesitate to point you to any direction because of the prescriptions you are using. Like Mabsy I have not had any direct experience in using those. You might want to check with your derm first before introducing something new to your routine just to be on the safe side. Hope things get better soon for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
google, Stardusty made a good point. When I read your post for the first time I was quite taken aback by the number of strong products you are using. Was this product combo advised by a derm? I ask this because an overly aggressive strategy will sensitize and thin your skin. I was overzealous in trying to control a bad hormonal breakout and repairing the damage took several months. Mind you I was only using BP and a hydrogen peroxide lotion, both OTC. If the products you are using were indeed advised by a derm I would seek a 2nd opinion from another derm.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:51 am      Reply with quote
yes they were suggested.
the thing is a other dermatoligest isnt open for a appointment till feb :\
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:03 am      Reply with quote
Google,when I was your age I had a serious acne and pimple problem that i dreaded looking in the mirror Sad . It would just make me cry everytime, I thought there would never be an end to my skin misery. I tried everything I could, but nothing worked. I have forgotten now what I did that made the pimples go away, but I'm pretty sure it was a lot of water and plenty of exercise that helped.

Having said that, what I've learnt from here (and have since passed on to other people - including teenagers like yourself) is to use apple cider vinegar on your pimples (diluted with filtered or mineral or cool boiled water if you must) with a cotton pad. Whenever I feel a zit surfacing I would wipe on some ACV and the zit decides not to surface! It has worked wonders for me and the people I told this to.

So if I were you right now I wouldn't wash my face too often, like the other posters said; then use a light moisturiser and sunscreen during the day and slap on ACV every night til the pimples go away and you think you never had a zit in your life.

Good luck! Smile

edited to add that on top of the ACV I would also smooth on a little cleansing face oil, you can make this yourself with a light carrier oil and a few drops of ylangylang or tea tree essential oil. I also second Mabsy on the DHCC, but I make my own, so it isn't Dr Haushcka, it's Dr Holland Clansing Cream (thanks for the recipe, Carekate! Cool Luv ya) anyways the homemade one is just as effective, IMO, and you might want to try that instead of buying the expensive original.

Hope that helps some!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:06 am      Reply with quote
I agree the best products for my skin have been the homemade Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream - Dr Hollands and the Apple Cider Vinegar Toner.
I never moisturize at night just cleanse and tone and use Jojoba Oil as a moisturiser during the day.
Diet and Vitamins are so important when you are a teen, drink lots of water and eat tons of veg, fruit, salads etc.
A good B Complex, Zinc and Fish Oils would probably settle your skin down too.
Hang on in there, I too had bad skin throughout my teens and early 20's Vitamins and the above skincare regime cleared my skin up Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Google5,
Trust me we have all been there! Since you have such sensitive skin, try to not use soap to wash- that's too drying. Try a very gentle facial wash once a day, then a very gentle toner to cleanse at other times.

Have you tried a steaming facial? Just fill up our sink with hot water, put a towell over your head to block in the steam. That will open your pores and make your skin more receptive to your treatments. The vitamin A, (retinol), is a great choice to deal with the pimples. Try adding a glycolic (start with an 8%) gel before the retinol. It will dry your skin a bit so start slow to give yourself time to get adjusted to it. Finish with a rich moisturizer, a vitamin C with vitamin E would be a good combination.

When you go to the dermatologist, ask for samples that contain the above ingredients to try them out first to see how your skin will react before going out and spending your $$!

Hang in there, it does get better over time!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Google - I am very very new to this forum and am by no means an expert, but your post really touched me. For a teen, you seem to be taking a very aggressive and varied approach to skin concerns that could work themselves out naturally over time, as you age, and your body chemistry and hormones change. Not that you don't already know this, but patience is a virtue and knowledge is power. I suggest that you wait until you can see that other dermatologist in February. I know that means going through the holidays without answers, but second opinions are always helpful, if only to validate the first opinion. Just because one dermatologist recommended something does not mean that a second dermatologist would agree. In the meantime, please be careful that you are not doing more harm than good. For example, wasshing 3 times a day concerns me, even as a skincare novice. The body produces natural oils for a reason. Good luck and PLEASE keep us posted. Smile
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:05 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
Google,when I was your age I had a serious acne and pimple problem that i dreaded looking in the mirror Sad . It would just make me cry everytime, I thought there would never be an end to my skin misery. I tried everything I could, but nothing worked. I have forgotten now what I did that made the pimples go away, but I'm pretty sure it was a lot of water and plenty of exercise that helped.

Having said that, what I've learnt from here (and have since passed on to other people - including teenagers like yourself) is to use apple cider vinegar on your pimples (diluted with filtered or mineral or cool boiled water if you must) with a cotton pad. Whenever I feel a zit surfacing I would wipe on some ACV and the zit decides not to surface! It has worked wonders for me and the people I told this to.

So if I were you right now I wouldn't wash my face too often, like the other posters said; then use a light moisturiser and sunscreen during the day and slap on ACV every night til the pimples go away and you think you never had a zit in your life.

Good luck! Smile

edited to add that on top of the ACV I would also smooth on a little cleansing face oil, you can make this yourself with a light carrier oil and a few drops of ylangylang or tea tree essential oil. I also second Mabsy on the DHCC, but I make my own, so it isn't Dr Haushcka, it's Dr Holland Clansing Cream (thanks for the recipe, Carekate! Cool Luv ya) anyways the homemade one is just as effective, IMO, and you might want to try that instead of buying the expensive original.

Hope that helps some!

Where can i buy something like this, the cream the apple stuff, lol.

Thanks alot guys, i will be changing my routine as of today.

(does the apple stuff work on redness, like non-pimplely stuff)

I will keep you posted. Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:22 am      Reply with quote
I too went through the same thing. Round after round of antibiotics and accutane which ended up with a trip for 9 days to the hospitol after developing peritonitus. So years later when my son (in college now) started breaking out we started the cetaphil cleanser, proheal and hydra cool and the super antrogen vitamin from dragon herbs along with chlorella and lots of water and excercise. It has changed his skin. I would like to get him some of the ACV toner as well and let him try my Dr. H CC. But overdrying like everyone has said is not the way to go. Good luck with it.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:28 am      Reply with quote
This is the thread you probably want to read.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5981

The Apple Cidar Vinegar toner and the Cleaning Cream are at the beginning I think. You can buy everything you need in a large supermarket or health food store. You could also try making the Vit C serum! It would help with any scarring and help even your skin tone. Also, don't forget sunscreen! Smile

I also just wanted to second Rosebud's advice for for water and supplements. Fish oil, Evening Primrose Oil, B complex and zinc are amazing for your skin. It may take a few months to notice results, but it help to balance your body from the inside out. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Recipe for CareKate’s homemade ACV Super Toner:

What you’ll need:

• Apple Cider Vinegar • Clean, empty 8 ounce glass or plastic bottle
• Green Tea • Distilled water (tap water is okay, but distilled is better!)
• Vit-C (lysorbic acid) powder or crystals
• Ylang Ylang essential oil (or any other essential oil of your choice)

What you do:

• Fill bottle 1/3 full of ACV (my increase or decrease amount of vinegar to suit your own skin type, add more for oilier skin and less for dry skin.

• Heat 2/3 cup of distilled water and bring to boil, then add 3-4 green tea bags (you want to make the tea solution REALLY strong!!) and let it steep for 30 minutes or longer, then remove teabags. Once the green tea has cooled completely, pour into bottle with ACV (do not fill bottle completely full because you'll need room to add the Ylang Ylang and Vit-C).

• Add 25 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to bottle (if your skin-type is not oily, simply add less Y-Y oil or leave it out altogether).

• Measure out one level teaspoon of Vit-C crystals and add to bottle with ACV and green tea. Shake bottle vigorously to dissolve crystals (if they do not dissolve right away, simply put lid on bottle and let sit for an hour to allow Vit-C crystals to solubilize in the solution. Once the Vit-C crystals have completely dissolved, your toner is ready for use. Shake well before using. The above 'recipe' should yield enough toner for a one-month supply.

Twice daily, after cleansing face as normal, put some toner on a cotton pad and gently swipe over your face and neck (if you prefer, you can use a spray bottle and spray the toner directly onto your face). Followup with your regular serums and/or moisturizer.

I'm using simple, "grocery-store" ACV (look in the condiment/salad dressing aisle) which costs less than $1.00USD for 16 ounces, but you can buy more 'exotic' apple cider vinegars from health food stores.

Likewise, I bought my green tea at the supermarket (make sure you get one that is 100% green tea with no additional ingredients/flavors added), a box of 20 tea bags for around $3.00USD. Distilled water is available at the supermarket in the bottled water aisle for around 75¢ per gallon. Ylang Ylang essential oil is available at health food stores (I got mine at Whole Foods for about $7.99 for an 8- ounce bottle).

Hint: If you're hoping to find it cheaper on Ebay or something, make sure that the Y-Y oil is stored in an amber or dark-blue glass bottle, because essential oils can be degraded by direct sunlight like from a clear glass bottle. I got my Vit-C crystals at Whole Foods for around $9.99USD for a big bottle (enough to yield *dozens* of batches of ACV super toner or homemade Vit-C serum!), but you can also order it online.

FYI: You can customize the above recipe to fit your skin’s specific needs simply by adding a couple of drops of the essential oils that are recommended for your skin type. Click on this link for a guide to essential oils and their use/benefits in skincare: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5922&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Here are some of the benefits of ACV toner:

• helps even out skin tone
• smoothes out your skin's texture
• helps minimizes the size and appearance of pores
• dries up and reduces redness from breakouts almost over night
• helps regulate oil production
• impart's to your skin "a radiant glow."

Quote:

Recipe for homemade version of Dr. Hauschka’s Cleansing Cream:

What you'll need:

• Fresh, whole almonds
• Coffee grinder, blender or food processor (to make almond meal)
• Small, airtight container
• Oil of your choice (grapeseed, olive, jojoba, castor, sweet almond, etc)
• Witch hazel (alcohol-free, if you can find it!)
• Ylang Ylang essential oil (optional)
• Lysorbic acid (aka: Vitamin C) powder or crystals

What you do:

To make a one-month supply (give or take), finely grind about 150 almonds* in your grinder/blender or food processor. Put the resulting almond meal in your airtight container and gradually drizzle in between 1-3 teaspoons of oil, and ½ teaspoon of Witch Hazel and stir/mix well. Keep adding additional oil until your mixture reaches the desired consistency -- you want it to be a nice, thick paste (remember, when you apply it, you add water to make it "spreadable" on your face). If you add too much oil (like I did the first time!), simply stir a bit more almond meal to thicken it back up. Likewise, if your mixture is too thick, then add a few more drops of oil. That's it! Put the lid on your container and you've now got your homemade Dr. H Cleansing Cream.

If desired, you can add additional ingredients that are beneficial for your particular skintype. I have hyper-oily skin, so I chose to add a few (7-10) drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil (not only good for helping to control regulate oil production, but makes my CC smell yummy!!) and a teaspoon of lysorbic acid crystals.

Other possible add-ins:
• Lavendar essential oil (calms redness)
• Teatree oil (antiseptic properties, good for break-out prone skin)
• Check-out the essential oil guide for more ideas: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5922&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I'm sure there are dozens of other possibilities, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. Research some of the various essential oils to find out what kind of properties they have in terms of skincare and just experiment. The great thing about this homemade cleansing cream is that if you mix up a batch with add-in ingredients that you don't like, it won't break the bank if you decide to dump it out and start over again!

You can use your homemade CC twice daily, if desired. But if you wear makeup, don't forget to remove your makeup with an actual cleanser/makeup remover *before* you apply the cleansing cream as it is not meant to remove makeup.

I keep my homemade cleansing cream on my bathroom counter...it does *not* have to be refrigerator, although Winnie said that after putting her homemade CC in the fridge, the next time she used it, it smelled exactly like the real Dr. Hauschka CC so if you're a fan of the yeasty smell, be my guest! I store mine in a little tupperware-type of container; I'm not sure how much the container actually holds, but it's about the size of a small baby-food jar, if that helps give you an idea....

*Note: my coffee-grinder only allows me to grind 12 almonds at a time, so it takes a little while to make the almond meal. Therefore, if you choose, you can grind up your entire batch of almonds at one time, and then just store the excess in an airtight container in your freezer until it's time to make a new batch of cleansing cream....

are those them?

How can i get my parents to buy those? my mom says that people on the internet arent trustworthy, but i dont know.

I would also like to add that i am starting to only drink milk and water and going to start exercising at my local gym about 3-4 times a week. What else
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:58 am      Reply with quote
also when i got home from school today, i noticed i was more red, no idea why, but now since i only take 2 showers a day, im not going to take one after school, instead i just wipped my face off with a wet paper towel, and put duac on my chin cheeks and forehead. Do you think i will see less redness before i take my shower at night?

What about the oils on my skin after i wipped my face off? are they bad? my family has oily skin, it runs in the family... so im not sure if this oil is going to make me break out even more or whatever....
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
forgot to add one more thing... other the nthose 2 should i get anything else?

God my mom is such an ass. i dont think she will buy any of this and it looks worse today :\
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Google5,

Like the others on this list ... I'm rather horrified by the number and harshness of the routine you were currently using.

I know that having bad skin is frustrating ... I really do. I'm 54 and still subject to breakouts! You think it's bad at 15? Laughing

At any rate ... if you are going to a dermatologist ... use only those products that the dermatologist recommends. Don't augment the routine with other products just because "someone else used them and they worked great!"

I know how impatient you are ... you want your face to be beautiful NOW. The truth is that there are a lot of reasons that your skin is acting the way it is. In part ... it's because your hormone levels are currently in flux. In part it's because of some of the products and/or meds that you're taking.

Sometimes the things we think are going to do the trick are the very things that make things worse.

In terms of the Oil Cleansing Method that someone suggested ... it's great! I use it morning and evening ... and it's really made a difference. It follows the concept that the reason your skin is oily is because you've stripped it of oil with cleansing products and your system is saying "Hey ... it's parched up there ... send more oil!"

However, don't expect the Oil Cleansing Method to clear up your face overnight. Some people have a "detoxification" period on OCM ... which means that your skin could actually get worse before it gets better. It's often referred to as a period of adjustment.

Also ... it's a cleansing method ... and as such, doesn't in and of itself, necessarily provide a cure for acne. What it does, however, is clean your face properly and gently which should, in the long run, translate into fewer blemishes.

You also have to follow the directions for OCM carefully. You have to massage the oil into your skin ... you have to use the wash cloth to help open your pores and you have to remove all traces of oil fully. It takes longer than washing with soap and water ... but I've come to actually look forward to the calming nature of the routine.

I too use the ACV toner ... along with green tea and willow bark tea. They are great ... very refreshing.

You need to get enough sleep every night ... get enough water to drink ... get the right foods and vitamins ... and you have to be patient.

I will add, however, that one of the things that helps me when I do get a breakout is Mineral Makeup. It conceals beautifully ... and stays put all day.

Of course ... the last and one of the most important things you have to do is NOT pop those blemishes. Don't poke and pick at your face. Keep your hands/fingers as far away from your face as you can. This may require some "re-training" on your part. I know it did [and does] for me. I have to constantly remind myself that I can't rest my chin in my hands ... can't have my hands on/near my face. However, this has helped enormously.

Hopefully you'll grow out of this phase ... and you'll have lovely skin. If, however, you don't [like I didn't] then take heart ... there are things you can do to minimize the problem.

Also ... I'm quite sure that if you let your mother read these various posts, she'll be more than happy to purchase whatever it is you actually need. Don't berate her before you've even given her a chance to understand!

Mothers really aren't out to make their childrens' lives miserable you know. Most mothers that I know, including myself, want fervently to do what's best for their children. Children don't always see it that way ... but it's true! Very Happy

Mary
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
ok, thanks. Just to get this down, what is the OCM?

This is my schedule i guess..
Morning - Aveeno cleanser in shower
Get home from school - Wet washcloth then duac
Night - Shower with aveeno cleanser, then wait 30 minutes then retin-A( i just started using Retin-A SHOULD my face look redder/ more broken out?)

And, 2 pills in the morning(doxycyclin 100mg, but am switching to clydomyicin in about 4 days, 150mg clydomyicin).

What do you guys think? about 2-3 questions in that post. Neutral
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi google Smile the redness that you mentioned, are they flat or bumpy? Could they be broken capillaries? You mentioned that you have very sensitive skin, if you are prone to broken caps as well (like me) you may want to go easy on facial steaming.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
crazyskin wrote:
Hi google Smile the redness that you mentioned, are they flat or bumpy? Could they be broken capillaries? You mentioned that you have very sensitive skin, if you are prone to broken caps as well (like me) you may want to go easy on facial steaming.

EDITING !!!

Morning - Nothing, so im not irritated for school.
Night - Shower with aveeno cleanser, then wait 30 minutes then retin-A( i just started using Retin-A SHOULD my face look redder/ more broken out?)

So... cleanser once a day...

And, 1 pill in morning, 1 at night.(doxycyclin 100mg, but am switching to clydomyicin in about 4 days, 150mg clydomyicin).

What do you guys think? about 2-3 questions in that post.

The redness isnt bumpy, its just a patch of red, i am not sure wht capillaries are.

and should i use the 3% triaz pads?
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Broken capillaries are tiny blood vessels under the skin that have burst.

If the red areas are flat, there is a bright side! Those are easier to get rid of compared to indented scars. But it still takes time.

The Retin-A you are using, is this Retin-A Micro? If so, I found a webpage with info on what you can expect:

http://retinamicro.com/whattoexpect.asp

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
My dermatologist told me that if you are prone to rosacea and broken caps you should not use retin-A or renova so he took me off of them when another had started me on them. He says it thins the skin. I had to use a yag laser to reverse some of the damage. Also renova and retin-a will cause redness until your skin gets use to it. My son tried it and it made his face red and so he stopped.
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
crazyskin wrote:
Broken capillaries are tiny blood vessels under the skin that have burst.

If the red areas are flat, there is a bright side! Those are easier to get rid of compared to indented scars. But it still takes time.

The Retin-A you are using, is this Retin-A Micro? If so, I found a webpage with info on what you can expect:

http://retinamicro.com/whattoexpect.asp

how are they easier? what do i have to do?

Yes it is Micro.

Annie, how come my dermotoligist recommended retin-A micro then?

EDIT!

Morning - Nothing, so im not irritated for school.
what do you guys think?

So... cleanser once a day...

And, 1 pill in morning, 1 at night.(doxycyclin 100mg, but am switching to clydomyicin in about 4 days, 150mg clydomyicin).

What do you guys think? about 2-3 questions in that post.

The redness isnt bumpy, its just a patch of red, i am not sure wht capillaries are.

and should i use the 3% triaz pads?

still got alot fo questions haha.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |