Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Do you forget what's in your package when you receive it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Well I must say, I waited about 7 weeks for a package of Dr H to arrive. I was really excited as I wanted to try the full size cleansing cream and the rhythmic conditioners.

Now, all this waiting must of done something to my long term memory, because when I asked my bf to open the package and tell me what was in there.. I was shocked because I thought "Hey I should have ordered more!" or "Why the heck did I order that for!"

In there, were my RNCs and CCs, but also: a hand cream (I have two already at home, and do no like very much), normalising oil (what was I smoking then??) and no eye solace ampules Mad

Well just another excuse to buy something again Bad Grin

I don't suppose for those of you who only buy one or two things at a time this happens, but when you buy about a year's supply of stuff because you live so far away from everything... alas alas
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
bummer about forgetting what you ordered Sad ... i could never wait 7 weeks for stuff so i salute you just for that
i've ordered stuff from strawberrynet that takes about a week to come and i'm usually hanging off my seat by the time it arrives, so i've never forgotten what i ordered (i wish i did though then it would come as a nice surprise when the parcel does come).

Kiwigirl.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:29 am      Reply with quote
I could never wait that long so I don't have that problem Laughing If I did wait that long I'd probably be looking at the order confirmation email every day because I'm not a patient person when new skincare is on its way Embarassed

O/T and not skincare related, I just recently bought some techy stuff online and received the wrong products (which sucked because I specifically paid express post 'coz I needed them for work) - I did actually have to double check that I ordered the right thing because I wasn't too sure - but then these things were not anywhere near as exciting as skincare Laughing On a bad note, and further O/T, the company is refusing to pay for sending the incorrect products back because it's not in their "policy" so they expect me to shell out another $25 to send them the items back before they send me the right ones that I ordered and had express posted in the first place. Not happy! At any rate, if it were skincare I would have known straight away that they messed up and wouldn't have to check the receipt Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I don't tend to forget what I ordered, but I still get ridiculously excited about opening parcels. You've seen kids at Christmas - well... Laughing
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I had a good laugh at this thread. This is how bad my memory is - every year I buy myself Christmas presents in December, wrap them, put them under the tree and on Christmas morning I am so excited because I forgot what's in the boxes - but I know I'll like it. Laughing

Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
every year I buy myself Christmas presents in December, wrap them, put them under the tree and on Christmas morning I am so excited because I forgot what's in the boxes - but I know I'll like it. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing That's awesome! Brings new meaning to my favorite phrase - "a gift from me to me" Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Fabulous!
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
This is OT too, but about my package that came.. It was sent to my bf's house, so he called me to tell me it was here.. and of course I had to get him to tell me what was in it

A mere male -
My bf got my knickers in a twist when he said that there was a hand cream in the package, because I didnt remember ordering one ( at least he remembered what the package looked like from the one I had at home)

He failed to explain that the hand cream was a SAMPLE one they sent as a gift!

Then as I said, I didn't remember ordering a normalising oil.. but he said it was this orange-brown liquid in a bottle.. So further disappointment..

It turned out to be a steam concentrate that I ordered. UGG!!

But thoroughly enjoying my new stuff. They even sent me complimentary plasters hehehe
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
every year I buy myself Christmas presents in December, wrap them, put them under the tree and on Christmas morning I am so excited because I forgot what's in the boxes - but I know I'll like it. Laughing

i LOVE that idea! how fantastic! "oh, i wonder what i bought myself for christmas this year..." Very Happy

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |