Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Inexpensive Lip Plumper that works!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:40 am      Reply with quote
I saw it at Target, but it was already sold out. I'm going to check CVS as soon as the ice melts~

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
okay, I am SO annoyed. I have managed to visit 2 different Walgreens (as well as Target) and no SH "Lip Inflation". And it's now on the Walgreen's website. Today when I stopped by to get some eyedrops of course I wandered past the makeup section and noticed they had a new display of SH (Sally Hansen) products with "New!" displayed on the top of the packaging. I can't remember all that they had but there were a couple of things that had to do with plumping. Once again, no Lip Inflation. When I saw the display I thought for sure it would be there (the display wasn't there a week ago). They had some kinda gloss (considered "New!") claiming to plump your lips up to 30%, so I bought it. I haven't had a chance to try it but when I go back home today, I will. I just can't believe this product isn't out here in California yet (I guess it's working its way from the east coast to the west). And why can't SH's website get it right when it comes to displaying all of their products? There are more than a few things that do not appear on it.

Sorry, I had to rant.... I don't know why I have become so obsessed with finding this lip stuff. Probably 'cuz I never imagined buying those other lip plumpers (i.e. Lip Fusion) due to their high prices. When I heard this stuff works so well I said to myself, "I have to try it!" Wink

Wonder if I'll ever get to?...

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Found it at CVS.....awesome. It really does work. A definite repurchase that even my wallet can afford Very Happy

There were quite a few other Sally H lip treatments stocked next to the Lip Inflation as well. Might have to experiment with some of them, too~

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:35 am      Reply with quote
ajax wrote:
There were quite a few other Sally H lip treatments stocked next to the Lip Inflation as well. Might have to experiment with some of them, too~
Don't bother! I already sampled all of them and only the Lip Inflation actually gives results....

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Wink thanks for the tip!

5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I’ve been following this forum for a wile. Let’s talk serious about lip plumper.
What kind of result are you looking for?
Fuller leaps? Irritating burning redness for a wile, and no result after all.
Ok, I’ve had did:
http://www.darfad.com/english/next/products5.html
The name of the product is” Lip Seduction 3D” that comes with a Gel Contour
Serum Reparateur and Stick Volumatur. (sorry bad translation from French)
I us Stick a lot, it’s never leaves my bag. Give it a week or 2, you will be amazed..
Serum, on the under hand is good for under eye as well.
I get this product from the European SPA; good luck to fined it online.
I’ve been modeling for a wile, trust me on SOS products, the next step is Collagen injections or something like that, if you ready.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm...Lip Seduction 3D sounds very interesting. Does anyone know how much it costs or where to get it online? I wonder if any spa's in the US sell it.

I found this from an article online:

Whether influenced by hormonal changes or for
other common reasons, such as long-term smoking, the
solution offered by Lip Seduction 3D was in fact seductive
and – reviewing the study results of Jean-Luc Lévy,
M.D., (Marseille, France) – even most convincing. The
volume enhancing lipstick of Lab.
Mediecos (Paris, France) adapts
the three stage principle: repair,
enhance, restore. “The lip repair
serum boosts tired cells, repairing
and moisturizing dry chapped lips,
while the volume enhancing stick,
applied and rubbed in for about a
minute, significantly improves lip
radiance and volume, smoothening
the lip skin texture remarkably.
Finally the lip and eye contour gel smoothens fine
lip line and eye wrinkles visibly,” remarks Michel
Diplacido (Lab. Mediecos), adding with a twinkling eye
that “Lip seduction 3D won the prestigious price ‘Les
victoires de la beauté 2004’ because it allows women –
not only in France - to experience the lip sensation of
Isabelle Adjani.”
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:57 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Hmmm...Lip Seduction 3D sounds very interesting. Does anyone know how much it costs or where to get it online? I wonder if any spa's in the US sell it.

I found this from an article online:

Whether influenced by hormonal changes or for
other common reasons, such as long-term smoking, the
solution offered by Lip Seduction 3D was in fact seductive
and – reviewing the study results of Jean-Luc Lévy,
M.D., (Marseille, France) – even most convincing. The
volume enhancing lipstick of Lab.
Mediecos (Paris, France) adapts
the three stage principle: repair,
enhance, restore. “The lip repair
serum boosts tired cells, repairing
and moisturizing dry chapped lips,
while the volume enhancing stick,
applied and rubbed in for about a
minute, significantly improves lip
radiance and volume, smoothening
the lip skin texture remarkably.
Finally the lip and eye contour gel smoothens fine
lip line and eye wrinkles visibly,” remarks Michel
Diplacido (Lab. Mediecos), adding with a twinkling eye
that “Lip seduction 3D won the prestigious price ‘Les
victoires de la beauté 2004’ because it allows women –
not only in France - to experience the lip sensation of
Isabelle Adjani.”
Watch out, my sweet Aggie pal: this brand new member has already spammed us with three different products that she's hawking in three different, totally disparate topics in just a few minutes...buyer beware and so please don't encourage her!!!

Vicknew: If you are going to spam our forum to hawk some dubious products, please learn to use a spell-check and learn to write a complete (coherent) sentence!

5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Hey, “fair skin- redhead “ American with perfect spelling,
Thank you for your concern. Good luck to find a miracle for $1!

Yes, there is a European Beauty Salon in NJ Fort Lee. I pay $34 for a stick; the rest is up to you. Oh yes, and TIMEXPERT is not a spam as well. It is really very good product, even though expensive enough to love yourself.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:36 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Watch out, my sweet Aggie pal: this brand new member has already spammed us with three different products that she's hawking in three different, totally disparate topics in just a few minutes...buyer beware and so please don't encourage her!!!

I definitely suspected spam but I still thought I'd look into this product a bit to see what I could find. However, given that it's not for sale on the internet or probably anywhere in the US, it's not a possibility for me anyways. I guess if they do start selling nationally then we'll find out if it's worth our time! But even if she is a spammer, she's not a very good one since only those that live in the area she does can even purchase this item!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:48 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
carekate wrote:

I definitely suspected spam but I still thought I'd look into this product a bit to see what I could find. However, given that it's not for sale on the internet or probably anywhere in the US, it's not a possibility for me anyways. I guess if they do start selling nationally then we'll find out if it's worth our time! But even if she is a spammer, she's not a very good one since only those that live in the area she does can even purchase this item!
The thing is, that all that high praise is probably rhetoric from there own website. Unless you can find independent collaboration somewhere, I’d treat the product with extreme skepticism...but then again, I’m suspicious of everybody! Very Happy

5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Ok, that’ getting interesting….
I have a website saved in my Favorites at home to by 3D Lip Seduction. Will get back to you on that one.
By the way, I have more to say about the under eye bags, if you are interested.
Try Shiseido patches $55, or SPA patches you can by it in CVS it works fast but be careful: do not over use it. And one more solution: you may laugh or you may cry, the Preparation H (yes) it works too (models love to us it before the runaway).
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Vicknew wrote:
Ok, that’ getting interesting….
I have a website saved in my Favorites at home to by 3D Lip Seduction. Will get back to you on that one.
By the way, I have more to say about the under eye bags, if you are interested.
Try Shiseido patches $55, or SPA patches you can by it in CVS it works fast but be careful: do not over use it. And one more solution: you may laugh or you may cry, the Preparation H (yes) it works too (models love to us it before the runaway).

I actually tried the Spa Sciences collagen/retinol eye patches if those are the ones your talking about. I used it last week and thought it did a pretty good job. You have to be careful not to get the gel in your eyes though. I did notice that the tiny lines under my eyes diminished, but I think you'd have to do these at least once a week or so to keep up the results.

And yes I already do the Prep H on those mornings that I wake up extra puffy. It really does help, but I'm not a big fan of the smell! It reminds me of Desitin for baby butt rashes or something Laughing
Vicknew
5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Nice, thank you, now we are talking.
You need to be careful with Pr.H it will dry the delicate skin under your eyes if you use it more than 2 a week. Try Guinot line. You can find it onwww.srawberrynet.com cheaper then anywhere else (I think). Instant eye mask (don’t leave home without it), one of my favorite, and I love, love, love Liftosome lifting cream. Guinot product is very delicate and light, especially if you have oily and sensitive skin, but not reach enough for the winter.
Oh, yes, I apologize for the spelling and so on, after all English is not my first language.
Nevertheless, I make enough money to by expensive lines., and look in my 45 as 35 wish to be. Razz
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Bonjour, Vicknew:

I apologize for my suspicious nature, but our forum has been inundated with spammers this week so it has made some of us very leery of any new member who suddenly appears, touting the virtues of amazing new products that the rest of us have never heard of for any complaints ranging from chicken lips to baggy eyes, so it is important that newbies introduce themselves and tell us a little about themselves to establish a bit of credibility before jumping straight in and recommending products. In my defense, I am not the only member here who suspected you of being a spammer.

Also, I apologize for my crack about learning to write better English. After I carefully re-read your previous posts, I quickly came to realize that English was not your first language. That is another reason why we suspected you of spamming, because the other culprits this week had posted advertisements that were also difficult to decipher and which seemed to actually be "cached" phrases that were created using the Google translating software so the sentence structure was funny and seemed to make no sense.

However, we have many other members on this forum for whom English is a 2nd language and they are there welcome participants so I don't want to give you the impression that we are discriminating or making fun of those whose posts are a little bit hard to read. In fact, being a typical "ugly American" who only learned one language (American!) at school and therefore expects everyone in the rest of the world to communicate in English regardless of whether or not we are visitors in those other countries, I admire all of our international members who are able to speak and/or write in English better than most of my fellow countrymen here in America! Although I had four years of French when I was in elementary school and another two years in high school, there is no way that I would ever feel confident enough in my linguist-abilities to try to communicate in French on website -- although I *can* sing "La Marseillaise" perfectly. Very Happy

Anyway, I hope you will accept my apology. And I have some questions about this "Lip Seduction 3-D" lip plumping system. Do you know if the European salon where you purchase it in New Jersey has a website where others outside the tri-state area can buy it, or if they would accept telephone orders? Would you please give us the actual name of your salon, and maybe the address and phone number so that those who are interested in trying Lip Seduction can find out if your salon will accept orders.

I don't know who 'Isabelle Adjani' -- around here, we covet the lips of Angelina Jolie! -- but I am interested in learning more about Lip Seduction. Once you have time to look around our forum you'll find out that lip plumping is a favorite topic of conversation and that some of us (including myself) have tried just about every topical lip plumping product on the market and have been severely disappointed, with the exception of Lip Fusion plumping lip gloss and this new, cheap "Lip Inflation" version from Sally Hansen. Regardless of all of my past disappointments with every other lip plumper out there, I must see if I can find out what type of ingredients this plumping system contains to see if the ingredients it contains can really backup the company's product claims and scientific research. If anyone can locate the ingredient list/s, please let me know!

And, finally, I'd like to invite Vicknew to learn the TRUE secret of fuller, plumper lips that the rest of us have previously discovered so I dare you to follow this link to find out more:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3625&highlight=eureka

One last thing:
Vicknew wrote:
Good luck to find a miracle for $1!
I and dozens of my fellow EDS forum members actually know of quite a few miracle, beautifying/skin-saving products that cost less than a dollar. If you'd like to discover them for yourself, you should check out the homemade skin care products thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5981&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Dear , Carekate:

Apology accepted. Very Happy That’s ok, really, it has been a wile since anyone commented on my
English. I have about 20 years of experience in the fashion industry, and as you know
world of fashion is not about writing skills you have. Usually I make jokes about my ascent even though I am better talker then writer (obviously). After all I live in New York City!!!!!
And I Love it! Ok, let’s change the subject, it’s already old.
Requested introduction:
45yers old 5.9, 130. I can’t tell you what color is my hair, because I have none. I simply shave my head (don’t forget fashion might be shaking), Wink it complements my stile and black outfits I usually ware. Therefore I pay a lot of attention to my face, and know even more grandma recipes than forum can fit in. Neee, don’t have time to waste.

This particular product 3D Lip Seduction doesn’t do any miracle over the night, as well I guarantee you will not wake up with Angelina Jolie leaps the next night as well, but slowly it will fulfill your leaps and lines without any irritation or redness. Try to use all three components (at first) you will appreciate the creator. Sometimes I skip one (the serum) and it still works.
I had tried to find this product online, and I definitely did succeeded, even though have never ordered. I will try to retrieve it from Favorites, if I saved one. The reason I buy it in the salon is very simple, because I visit this place every other week for deferent treatments.
I had just spoken to the owner and she didn’t have any problem to sheep it.
Here is the website for the rest of the information.
http://www.lanaplace.com/

The person to contact is Lana (she also has an ascent) Laughing Bad Grin Laughing
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Vicknew wrote:
That’s ok, really, it has been a wile since anyone commented on my
English. I have about 20 years of experience in the fashion industry, and as you know
world of fashion is not about writing skills you have. Usually I make jokes about my ascent even though I am better talker then writer (obviously)....(Lana also has an ascent) Laughing Bad Grin Laughing
Did I guess right, are you French? Despite the political aniomosity that flares up from time-to-time between our countries, to me there is nothing sexier than hearing English spoken with a French-accent -- regardless if the speaker is male or female, it always sets me off! Razz

5% products discount

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Good morning Carekate, good morning Dear,
I hate to disappoint you, I am not French, a lot worse. I am Russian Razz , but travel to France quiet often for business, Paris most of the time.
It is funny, but I kind of missed you over the weekend.
By the way on Saturday I bought the last stick ( I think it was lasting ) they have, you could call this place to confirm if you like to try it, and the wrinkle jell which comes with that line. I like the jell a lot under eyes as well. It really does the job well.
Carekate , listen, can you help me with something please?
I was browsing around the forum yesterday and have noticed that you’ve bee responding to the different topics, and familiar with different issues.
My daughter who is 25 recently had a baby, that’s a nice part, but her tummy has been completely destroyed by the huge, trust me huge stretch marks all around to the back.
I can bring her to a very good plastic sergeant in the city, I even willing to pay for the laser corrections, but she is only 25.
Do you know any references? Should I make a new topic for help?
What do you think?

Regards

Vicknew.
evezkru

Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just bought this product at Target last night. It was under $5. This is the first lip enhancer I have tried and I like the way it feels. Plus as you all said it was no big deal to spend so little $$ to try this product unlike a lot of the others out there.
I too went to the sally hansen website to look up this product to see if they recommend using it everyday and it's not there.
fierce
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
i was just wondering where you can buy this lip fusion? I also was in London Drugs tonight and saw the dermaglow lip stuff, and wondered about the whole product line, i wonder how good it really is.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:55 am      Reply with quote
fierce wrote:
i was just wondering where you can buy this lip fusion? I also was in London Drugs tonight and saw the dermaglow lip stuff, and wondered about the whole product line, i wonder how good it really is.

FYI - LipFusion products are only available via Sephora, either their U.S. websitewww.sephora.com or their stores in the U.S.. So unless you have an American pal who will go shopping for you, everyone outside the U.S. will be SOL when it comes to getting their hands on any LipFusion products.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
fierce wrote:

FYI - LipFusion products are only available via Sephora, either their U.S. websitewww.sephora.com or their stores in the U.S.. So unless you have an American pal who will go shopping for you, everyone outside the U.S. will be SOL when it comes to getting their hands on any LipFusion products.

Well isn't that just a kick in the bum. lol thank you carekate.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
All's not lost fierce - there's 2 Sephora stores here in Toronto. If you phone them, they will ship it to you, or go here to order online :

http://www.sephora.com/canada/;jsessionid=O3U0CCKP23CKNLAUCJBRXCQ

Anya
fierce
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Oh good. Thanks anya for the information.
Joeybella
5% products discount

Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the LipFusion XL? Is it better than the LipFusion?
Cheers, Jo
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |