Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
ZENMED products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Toronto_Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Smile

Does anyone have any recent experiences with this skincare line? I accidently clicked on the link via this EDS board and now I'm very interested.

They have a three-step system and the final step consists of taking an oral supplement:

No Gimmicks, No Celebrities and No Harsh Chemicals. Just A No-Nonsense, Holistic Approach To Handling Your Persistent and Painful Acne.Internal cleansing capsules target the areas inside your body where acne begins. Active medicinal ingredients work to detoxify and cleanse internal organs and your endocrine system to help the body fight acne causing bacteria at its source. They also help relax the body and regulate the hormones. This is a major component in preventing future acne.

Benefits:
-Prevents and treats acne at its source
-Eliminates toxins from the body
-Repairs damaged skin tissue
-Reduces redness and inflammation
-Relaxes the nervous system
-Cleanses blood of infection and impurities
-Stimulates cellular regeneration
-Contains antibacterial and anti-fungal agents
-Nourishes and detoxifies the spleen and liver

If you haven't tried this product, what is your take on these products and the potential effectiveness?

Thanks in advance!

Belle

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi, just reading the FAQ section of the Senmed website and thought I'd share a few things with you:

How long does it take for ZENMED™ Derma Cleanse® to work?

When you use the entire system (The Derma Cleanse® capsules, Facial Cleansing Gel, and Acne Gel), you should start seeing fantastic results after about 6-8 weeks of consistent use. Remember that overnight cures are not possible with acne, you must be consistent with treatment and maintenance. We believe the results will be worth it.

How do the ZENMED™ Derma Cleanse® capsules work?

The ingredients in the Derma Cleanse® capsules are formulated to naturally regulate your hormone levels (often the entire reason for you suffering from acne in the first place), relax your nervous system, and stimulating your immune system to help destroy the bacteria that promotes acne.

Oops, I have to get back to work! Lol. I will add to this post soon.

Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have used Zenmed and while the topicals were okay, the pills were wretched. The palms of my hands and soles of my feet would itch horribly after about 2 weeks of treatment with Zenmed. I couldn't figure it out at first, but then I stopped taking it and the itching went away. I had bought 3 bottles of pills already so it was a waste of money for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness. That's terrible...I'm so glad that I asked about this product!

Belle.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |