Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jjirak
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a full-size of this product and was quite disappointed. It doesn't absorb into the skin well at all. So, I have to be careful to use a very small amount or my eyes are white. I use it only at night now. Definately taught me a lesson to get a sample before spending $195 on eye creme.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
How old are you? How dry is your skin? How much did you apply on? Was it a full pump? I barely use a full pump of the eye cream. A little goes a long way. It is a quality line, not quantity. But still, maybe this was not right for your skin type.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:05 am      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
nutella wrote:
I want to know.. whether this eye cream is better than La Prairie eye contour cream. Smile
I heard that this one is better than La Prairie's, also this one is cheaper. Laughing

i used two la prairie eye cream:
Cellular Eye Contour Cream and Cellular Radiance Eye Cream, the price of radiance is double than the eye contour, but to me, eye countor is better than radiance one.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:12 am      Reply with quote
i have also buy the radiance eye cream, i want to reduce my fine lines, but there's no result! but it is very expensive!
heard many good feedback about cellcosmet! last time when i order at EDS, i request Cellcosmet eye contour cream sample, but they don't give to me, i don't know whether i should buy the full size or not!
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
carforum wrote:
i have also buy the radiance eye cream, i want to reduce my fine lines, but there's no result! but it is very expensive!
heard many good feedback about cellcosmet! last time when i order at EDS, i request Cellcosmet eye contour cream sample, but they don't give to me, i don't know whether i should buy the full size or not!

carforum, EDS is having Cellcosmet GWP now. You can get a trial kit gwp of 5 samples, including the eye cream. I like it myself.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
basketballer wrote:
nutella wrote:
I want to know.. whether this eye cream is better than La Prairie eye contour cream. Smile
I heard that this one is better than La Prairie's, also this one is cheaper. Laughing

i used two la prairie eye cream:
Cellular Eye Contour Cream and Cellular Radiance Eye Cream, the price of radiance is double than the eye contour, but to me, eye countor is better than radiance one.

I have tried them all. To me, Cellcosmet > LP cellular > LP radiance. I don't really like any LP products. None of LP products really does anything for me.
lisaroberts
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I have to chime in with the other users. I have been using this for four days. This is my first day back to work. Two women (who aren't usually particularly friendly) asked me what "procedure" I had done. It's the eye contour cream! I will continue to use this.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried this 3ml eye cream for 2 weeks. It is able to keep the skin around eye area moistured all dayit and works to diminish lines but not for eye bags... the lines seem to come back a little bit after i stop using it. hmm,,,maybe i should get a full-size bottle of it...
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I used two bottles of Cellscosmet Eye Contour cream before and stopped using it, because I found that Skinceutical's Eye Balm works better. However, Eye Balm does not work on sagging upper eye lid. I should purchase the sample size of the Contour Eye Cream and try it on the upper eyelid to see how it works.

Does it work on lifting your eyelids, anyone?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
lisaroberts wrote:
I have to chime in with the other users. I have been using this for four days. This is my first day back to work. Two women (who aren't usually particularly friendly) asked me what "procedure" I had done. It's the eye contour cream! I will continue to use this.

Wow, that is so impressive! I cannot say if anyone noticed any change on my skin but personally I found that my eyelid and above it looked smoother and I never thought it ever looked bad in that area.

I have heard good things about Skinceuticals eye balm from dermadoctor web-site.
kate98
5% products discount

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
I want to know just using the eye cream is enough?Maybe need a eye complex more?
lilyai
5% products discount

Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I have a sample of this eye cream too. I'm going to give it a try as my eye area is my biggest problem.
lisaroberts
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Let us know what you think of your results!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking through for an eye cream.
maybe i will try this product!
lisaroberts
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I continue to be pleased with this product. Mostly because I had a pretty line-free area to start with! Let us know if you take the plunge, and if so, what your results are.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
This eye cream worked really well as a moisturiser, but other than that it was just ok. The strong fragrance really put me off. Will not repurchase.
christygao
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sample of this, too...

nothing really special about it, maybe I'm too fussy about eye cream, and this is bit pricy..
lisaroberts
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
christygao wrote:
I have a sample of this, too...

nothing really special about it, maybe I'm too fussy about eye cream, and this is bit pricy..

cg: which eye cream do you prefer? I am starting on week 8 of this and am really floored at how much I like this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
TRied it, and returned it back to Saks - it is very good for just moisturizing, nothing else.

Did not do much for me.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
TRied it, and returned it back to Saks - it is very good for just moisturizing, nothing else.

Sigma, now I'm really curious : which eye cream do you use ?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I tried so many, but am still looking.

For now - I use CPs, DMAE, Rejuventaing serum (ifeelpretty) and Ultra Emu Oil.

I am not entirely happy, but find that it works better then anything else so far.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I have just got a sample and would like to try Laughing
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hesitating at this product or valmont eye and lip balm.
which one is better?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
I'm hesitating at this product or valmont eye and lip balm.
which one is better?

sure cellcosmet

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
I waited so long to try Cellcosmet Eye Cream. Finally I asked EDS for a sample with purchase. I am so glad I did not buy the full size. For me it did nothing special. The consistency was light and it soaked right in but a lot of creams I have do the same. Right now I am liking Dremu Eye Cream for a fraction of the cost. Surely I am not saying go out and buy Dremu. It just happens to work for me.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |