Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
First ultrasound pics!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:19 am      Reply with quote
As everyone knows I'm having my first baby at 40! Monday we had the big amnio appt and got to see the baby for the first time, what an incredible experience! Everything went well, the amnio didn't hurt as much as expected and the baby is perfect! The tech thought it might be a boy, we seen a little bump inbetween the legs, may be a giveaway? I guess we will find out in a couple weeks when we get the amnio results! Anyways, here's our little bundle of joy at 16 weeks, 2 days old....
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlemoosette/
password: springbean

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:17 am      Reply with quote
How exciting-and sooo cute-Best of luck and feel good
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:02 am      Reply with quote
cute pictures! (I also liked the ones of you and hubby!)

Any idea if it's a boy or girl?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
The ultrasound tech thinks it might be a boy, we will get confirmation in a few weeks and will let you know!
Donna Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Such a blessing!!! Thank you for sharing.
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
And keep eating! It's working!

From LandB, your fellow food-lover.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
How cute is that baby???!!!! He/She looks very serene in there.....

I love the pix - and you and your hubby look like a great couple who will be great parents.

Maria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
If the tech thinks it's a boy it most likely is. My boyfriend works with imaging equipment in hospitals and says they know their stuff

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Moosette, congrats to you and your husband! I'm thrilled for the two of you! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Wow!! That is so amazing!! I have never seen ultrasound pictures before.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Oh,he(she??) is precious!!! I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well(didn't read the whole thread). I saved all our sonogram pics and my 5 yr old loves to look at them. He can't believe he and his brothers were ever so small!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
They are beautiful pics including the ones of you and hubby. Thank you for sharing those with us. The miracle of technology to be able to watch the baby growing inside the womb. I feel all emotional and hope everything continues to go superbly well for you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Really enjoyed looking at the pictures Smile
It must be so exciting for you both and the wedding photos are nice touch too, what a handsome couple!!! Wink
Keep us all posted Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Beautiful pics and save them. The docs said we wouldn't look much at them once the real thing came but my 7yo still loves to look at them.

Congrats!
furry fish
5% products discount

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
oo...the pics look great! Very Happy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
God he's a little cutie!!! And his mom was an absolutely beautiful bride. Congratulations and do keep us posted...
Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah congratulations! what a blessing.
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations! The pictures are very cool. That is the first time I've looked at an ultrasound and actually recognized the shape of a baby in it.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |