Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi Gals (and guys),

So, I have been using Valmont's Renewing Pack for about a week now (not exactly a full week), and I am already writing this review because I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT IT HAS DONE FOR MY SKIN.

First off, I have to say this product works with each person. The effect is has on the skin is to HEAL and PROTECT the skin.

So on the first day of use, I did as all you do -- I put the Renewing Pack on and left it on for about 10 minutes. I wiped it off and didn't realize a special "glow" or anything. Keep in mind this is likely because my skin had a few red spots here and there from acne . . . so any "glow" was overpowered by a few dry skin spots.

The next day, I used the product in the morning and at night -- I just put it on and left it on. Didn't bother to wipe it off unless it started to 'flake' off my skin. Not much again . . . no special "glow" yet.

So then on the third day I just put the product on day and night -- but a thicker layer at night.

Fourth night I did the same thing -- because I really started to notice a difference. The red spots on my skin were healing a lot faster -- and the skin wasn't peeling -- it was just HEALING. It was amazing. And the weird thing is -- it was RIGHT before my monthly -- when breakouts happen like MAD . . . but my skin was SO tame. I really think the Renewing Pack was the secret.

So I woke up this morning and did my usual regime. And then when I reached to put on my make up, I . . . didn't put on make up. I ALWAYS go out with make up on but honestly, I didn't need it this morning. There was only one spot to cover up (with a dab of concealer) . . . but I went out au naturele. But the thing is -- I HAD CONFIDENCE without my make up. I know, Bare Escentuals is great in and of itself, but sometimes it's nice to be natural and to enjoy it.

I don't know what it is about this product -- but I am SO SOLD on having it with me all the time. I don't even think I need my other moisturizers now because Valmont is THE item for me. It's so essential.

Keep in mind that I've not even used this for a week . . . it could be some other factors of my life that's helping my skin -- but I don't think it's just coincidence that my skin looks this good since I've used the Renewing Pack.

Honestly, I looked at Valmont's prices and thought to myself, "Now how GOOD could this product be for this high price?" Trust me, girls . . . BELIEVE ME . . . it's worth it. There is no price for clear skin and this product really is worth every cent -- and you don't even need to use a lot -- no need to glop it all over the skin. Just cover the skin and leave it for the night. You'll see results.

So, in conclusion, the "glow" I am getting from Valmont's Renewing Pack is the "glow" of CLEAR SKIN. I can't believe this -- I've always wanted my skin to be like this (I think it was like this when I was a baby and up until I was a teenager hee hee). I never knew why people spent so much money on a single product -- but now I know why.

I am really amazed by this product . . . I didn't get the same, identical results as all the rest of you -- but I got results that I WANTED . . . this product really works with your skin . . . AMAZING.

5 million thumbs up for this product!

Lisa
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Rebalancing treatment mask which gives skin an instant beauty boost. Responding to the essential needs of the skin (hydration, oxygenation, nutrition, repair, etc.) and in addition offering a range of solutions adapted to the most delicate areas, such as the area around the eyes, the throat and décolleté, and even the lips and lip contour.

Replaced by {{17216}}.

Lady Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lisa,

Wow - so you like this product just a little then !!
Your review (and others on this forum) of Valmont Renewing Pack has me convinced (almost) it is my latest "must have".
After reading the reviews I understand it can be used as a weekly treat or as part of your daily regime, therefore I am curios to know if it has an exfoliating action (Renewing suggest this to me) - is that correct do you know?
The reason I ask is I switch between MD Formulations products (with Glycolic acid) and Dermalogica (I have the daily microfoliant - among other things), so I don't think I need another exfoliating product.
I've confused myself again now - any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anita:)
dagny
5% products discount

Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Lisa,

I am holding YOU responsible for my overspending the budget this month!!!!

Gotta have it........gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!!
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lady Jane -- I'm not sure if Valmont Renewing Pack has an exfoliating quality because, like you, I exfoliate regularly with Dermalogica's Microfoliant. Any exfoliating "action" taking place might be due to the Microfoliant or the Renewing Pack -- but I wouldn't be sure which gets the most credit, you know? If anything, the Renewing Pack does "renew" my skin -- it helps re-surface skin cells (at least for me) and it's really helps clear up my complexion.

Dagny -- LOL -- you're so cute! I will be held responsible -- but I assure you that you will not regret it. It's a GREAT product. You don't have to use a lot either -- no need to "gunk" it on the skin -- you'll love the smell and the feeling of you skin -- and the RESULTS of your complexion. I can't wait to see what you think about it!

Lisa
Mabsy

Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to see that you like this Lisa. Isn't this just the BEST mask ever? And the smell is just so gorgeous! Yum!
Soki
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:09 am      Reply with quote
EEewwwwww...
i have tons of face masks - all of dermalogica, most of decleor and i have barely even used those. And now i'am soooooo tempted by this . Sounds just what my skin has been looking for. So all you people out there, i hope i will agree with you guys 100% after i have tried and tested. So EDS.. here i come !!
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
So, if you leave the Valmont renewing pack on your face, do you just do your regular routine on top of it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
When I leave Renewing Pack on in the morning, I just put on make up (no other moisturizer).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trying to buy this on ebay, but all the tubs I see on there are the 30ml ones. Do Valmont make the Renewing Pack in 30 ml jars? I was just worried that they were not actually the real thing.
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
After reading all the comments you ladies made, I really have to say my piece. Renewing Pack is my all time favorite, I would never never go without it. When I first introduced it to my friend Linda, she was so skeptical. Now she uses it as a daycream, nightcream and a mask. Her skin has taken so well to the mask that people she hasnt seen in awhile commented on how great her skin looks. Even her sisters (the critics of all critics) asked "What have you been doing to your skin." If there is one thing I need on a desert island... this is it!
tthagen1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
this valmount product sounds almost too good to be true........where do i get more info on it and where can i purchase it from
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I got my salon size (200ml) from an online retailer. I dont think she sells the salon size online anymore (maybe not allowed), but she sold it on Ebay ages ago and thats how I started buying from her. Essential Day Spa sells the 50 ml for $125 and thats not a bad price considering thats about what the Ebayer are charging.
Mabsy

Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
I've been trying to buy this on ebay, but all the tubs I see on there are the 30ml ones. Do Valmont make the Renewing Pack in 30 ml jars? I was just worried that they were not actually the real thing.

Not for sale that I know of. The 30mL sizes of the Renewing Pack are usually "gift with purchase" items or from kits.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:28 am      Reply with quote
xxophelia wrote:
I got my salon size (200ml) from an online retailer. I dont think she sells the salon size online anymore (maybe not allowed), but she sold it on Ebay ages ago and thats how I started buying from her. Essential Day Spa sells the 50 ml for $125 and thats not a bad price considering thats about what the Ebayer are charging.

Where's the $125.renewing pack on EDS-trying to spend voucher on stuff I wouldn't normally try.
Mabsy

Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Where's the $125.renewing pack on EDS-trying to spend voucher on stuff I wouldn't normally try.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-renewing-pack-p_644.htm

I can't see the US$ price from here but looking at the Au$ price it's about the US$125 mark.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
It's $125US ?? Shock Shock

I can only see the price in CAN$ and it's $200CAN

I really wanna get this but it's quite pricy.. but now there's a gift which includes the 5ml serum and 15ml eye cream... Think seems like a good deal Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'd really like to hear more about this mask (?) The one thing I don't use is masks-too busy buying actives-and I was never really convinced about the long term skin benefits of masks. Unless they're cumulative... I was thinking of trying the Jan Marini C-esta mask-it does get good reviews, but nothing like the hyperbole for the Valmont mask! Exactly WHAT does it purport to do-for those that have the insert or box or something....
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'd really like to hear more about this mask (?) The one thing I don't use is masks-too busy buying actives-and I was never really convinced about the long term skin benefits of masks. Unless they're cumulative... I was thinking of trying the Jan Marini C-esta mask-it does get good reviews, but nothing like the hyperbole for the Valmont mask! Exactly WHAT does it purport to do-for those that have the insert or box or something....

I cant quite begin to tell you until you have tried this mask. Usually, I would use this at night after a complete cleansing and or after an cleansing mask (aspirin mask). I would use it all over my face and neck and a small amount on areas around my eyes. If I am looking for an intense treatment, I would actually leave on overnite but if I am only looking for a boost I would wash it off after 10-30 mins (depending on my schedule). If there is any excess I would tissue it off and then wash my face. And Voila!!! my face has a glow! It would literally take away the fine lines (may not be permanent though) but I feel my face has been hydrated. To me, it seems like it has even whiten my skin (dont know if anyone else has the same experience). Anyway, maybe someone else can contribute to how it feels using RP but I am totally sworn on it.

Here is the description.PRODUCTS RENEWING PACK

When lacking in tone and vitality, the skin appears dull and skin features are strained. Adapted to all skin types, RENEWING PACK brings freshness and radiance to the complexion.

Rich in triple DNA, RNA and a Menthol derivative to :
eliminate toxins and impurities thanks to its blotting paper effect,
densify and tone tissues, refine the skin texture,
smooth and relax features, while creating a unique sensation of freshness and well-being.

How to use :
Every morning, directly apply a thin layer on the entire face and neck area, not forgetting the eye contour. Leave during 3 to 5 minutes, and rinse with lukewarm water. Tone the skin with VITAL FALLS, then apply the skin care adapted to skin needs.
For a beauty boost, apply a thick layer on clean skin, leaving for at least 20 minutes. Massage the face before removing the product.

Ingredients:
Active ingredients, HP DNA and RNA, Titanium Dioxide, Menthyl Lactate Propylene Glycol
Mabsy

Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:50 am      Reply with quote
Having this mask on my face is always a refreshing experience for me. It has an ever so slight minty feeling to it that can actually perk me up a bit when I am feeling tired. When the mask is removed my face does indeed have a glow to it like xxophelia also noted. Not sure about cumulative effect but it's a great pick-me-up and in the same category for me (but slightly better IMO) as the Cellcosmet anti-stress mask. I can't comment on wrinkles with either masks as I am lucky enough to not yet have any...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Well, ya know, Mabsy... considering Valmont is CA$200 for 50ml vs. Cellcosmet CA$129 for 50ml, I would HOPE that Valmont is a "step up"!

Laughing
serena

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
xxophelia
how much did your pay for your 200ml? The salon in my city, they have salon size for AUD650. it is so pricy.
serena

Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe this post is too old.I have to open a new one.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:36 am      Reply with quote
I'm sooooooo lucky that a friend of mine got for me a salon size at US$120 last year! Very Happy Very Happy (Actually I just shared half of it at US$60) Embarassed
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Chunlisa, great review. I haven't tried this yet but I certainly will now.

5% products discount

Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
i think i will give it a try too... really hope it will work!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |