Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Alphaderma CE and Breastfeeding
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
I just purchased ADCE and now that it has arrived, I noticed on the packaging materials that it says to not be used while breastfeeding. I contacted Janson-Beckett almost a week ago for more information on this and still haven't heard anything from them. Can anyone please elaborate on this for me? Also, as my daughter is now a toddler, I am only breastfeeding 1-2x a day. I was wondering if this makes any difference in usage, (as opposed to a mother that is constantly breastfeeding a newborn?) I am so looking forward to using ADCE but of course, not at the expense of the health of my little girl. Also just an FYI, I was planning to use it on my face right now, not on the stretchmarks on my breasts...although I'm sure they could benefit a great deal from it... Laughing

Thanks for any advice.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:55 am      Reply with quote
bump

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:41 am      Reply with quote
This is an interesting point.
It does make you wonder what you are absorbing into your skin that could prove harmful, I would hold off and wait until you stop breastfeeding altogether.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:50 am      Reply with quote
This question has been raised several times before. A long time ago I spoke with JB concerning this. Things can change so I think it best that you speak with JB directly. Try using their live chat.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, I tried to search for this topic before posting but came up empty handed. If you know of any links to any previous discussions, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks also for the tip of trying J-B's live chat. As I still haven't heard anything back from them, I think I'll give that a try.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Oops, okay now I did find one link to a previous discussion about this. By the link, it looks like it might be okay as long as I don't use it on my breasts. I hope so because the product has been sitting on my dresser for two weeks and I'm just itching to use it!! I think I still will contact J-B live chat just to be sure though. Thanks for the input.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I think I still will contact J-B live chat just to be sure though. Thanks for the input.

Yes, do contact them to hear directly from them concerning product usage and breast feeding. Until then go by what the directions say. Hope you get to use it soon. Smile
weaholt
5% products discount

Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I realise that the above thread is pretty old now, but I have only just stumbled across it. I have been using the JB ADCE as part of the sample pack and I am also breastfeeding. I have not seen any reference to it on the packaging. Does anyone know any more about this?
Thanks in advance
Maria x
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
The whole ingredient list would possibly be a big help, some essential oils are contraindicated while breastfeeding. The Vitamin A which is a fat soluble vitamin and stores in the liver may be an issue assuming that from the name it contains a form of Vitamin A. You can't use Retin A while breastfeeding either, I believe this is true of the derivatives as well. Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |