Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
cheaper version of hylexin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SuperCelebs
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
i was doing some research and found a few other products that were almost exactly the same as hylexin but cheaper.. here is one i found for only $18 that is basically exactly the same as hylexin

http://www.iherb.com/darkcircle.html

i think this will only work on dark circles caused by capillary damaged though.. which i think is my problem because the veins under my eyes are darker in the inner corner and i can actually see very small strands of blood coming out one of the veins.. and im actually interested in this because its $18 not $95.. what do you guys think?
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, interesting. It has chrysin, which this page says is one of the main actives in Hylexin -

http://www.skinactives.com/brands2.htm

Worth a try, I think.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:20 am      Reply with quote
I do have some veins shown up near my eye. I don't have dark circle, it doesn't look like the blood comes out from vein yet. Do I need this product?
SuperCelebs
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:13 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
I do have some veins shown up near my eye. I don't have dark circle, it doesn't look like the blood comes out from vein yet. Do I need this product?

no if your veins are just regular blue than thats normal.. a lot of people have them.. but i have a couple small blue veins under my left eye that cant really be seen but in the inner corner the vein gets darker in color kind of like purple/red.. and i can actually see a few strands of blood coming out that kind of look like spider veins but small and a bunch more little threads of veins that are very small around both the inner corners of my eyes.. im pretty sure i got them from over rubbing when i had allergies.. and thats why im considering trying this... i think a reason why the majority of people didnt really have success with hylexin is because they were using it for the wrong reasons.. i dont think anything will work if its hereditary.

here is another i found thats $32 and looks to be exactly the same as hylexin and the other i posted.. http://ay4web.com/under-eye-dark-circles-puffy.html
eSquire415
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
I found this being sold on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hylexin-s-active-Chrysin-for-dark-under-eye-circles_W0QQitemZ5632247375QQcategoryZ33164QQcmdZViewItem

It's Chrysin from Skinactives and they advised to mix it with their Canvass base cream and if you have puffy eyes, to add their Eyeliss product to the mix. Don't know how much all of that would cost.

Anyone, had done that? Did it work? If it didn't, maybe it's time to adopt a GOTHIC lifestyle! <j/k>
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |