Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

For All of you who shop online at sephora.com, drugstore.com
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
KellyAlanaW
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone-
Not to get off topic as to the intent of this forum board, but I wanted to let everyone know about something kinda cool. Although, I am wondering how many people may have already known about it, and I am just slow to find things out... Laughing

Anyway, I shop online pretty frequently (especially for my job at officemax.com, officedepot.com, etc.), but I also shop online for myself pretty frequently as well. I buy things from sephora.com, drugstore,com, macys.com, overstock.com, etc. Although, I spend a load online, I find I don't spend spend as much as I do shopping person. I guess I am more cautious when I am shopping online.

To get to the point....there are two cool websiteswww.ebates.com and fatwallet.com, where you sign up for free and they have a whole bunch of retailers for a huge array of different items that you can shop from. When you log-on to any of these retailers websites (sephora.com, drugstore.com, etc.) from their website it tracks your account. Then when you make a purchase you earn a certain amount back. Like 3%, 5%, 10%, depending on the store. Some, stores like overstock.com don't give money back, but instead at check-out you get a percentage off...like I bought a pair of shoes the other day and saved $3.00. Anyway while 3% and 5% does not sound like alot, it adds up, and how fun is it to get money back for shopping. I signed up for ebates.com about a month ago and have already earned $17.17 back, plus I have some more pending cash backs. I just came across the fatcash.com webiste, which seems like it may be a better choice becuase they will either paypal ur cash back to u directly or send u a check. Whereas with ebates.com u have to wait every 3 months for a check.

Anyway, these are legit websites, see here:http://money.cnn.com/2003/08/27/pf/saving/chatzky_spend_internet/
and I just wanted to share with you ladies (and guys Wink ), this really fun and cool thing.

Also, I know for ebates.com if you refer someone and they sign-up, and make a purchase you get a $5.00 referral bonus. I am not sure about fatwallet.com, I will have to read more into it.

Anyway,also if you wouldn't mind, if any of you actually signs up...mentioning me as the referral source...my username on both is KellyAlanaW and my email addy is KellyAlanaW@sbcglobal.net...

Anyway, sorry to have caused any disruptions to this forum topic...but I just wanted to let everyone know....Now happy shopping! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I really enjoyed reading your post.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Ebates is really fabulous and they're adding vendors all the time; right now, they give discounts for online purchases from stores ranging from the Gap to Sephora to Sears and JC Penney (not my favs) AND Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth, and Bluefly. You can also download a moemoneymaker so that whenever you click on an ebates site, you will get your discount automatically.

When I first joined ebates, I unfortunately lost a few credits because I clicked on to a site without clicking on THROUGH the ebates main site. The moemoney software guarantees that won't happen!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |