Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question on DHCC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
google5
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
How do i apply it after i take my night-time shower? and do i wipe it off after? should my face be wet before i put it on?

Thanks
hayleighs_mom
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hey,

I'm no expert, in fact, I'm a novice! However, this is what I've been doing. After I cleanse with OCM, I wet my face and then I put like a teaspoon of the CC on my hands. I add a teaspoon or so of water and mix the two so that the consistency is spreadable. I then gently spread it over my face. Then I do the "press and roll" action (Hprt or Mary said it's like the way you do your fingerprints). I press and roll one area of the face and then press and roll another area until I cover my whole face. Then I rinse it off. I've only used this 3 times and so far I'm happy with the results. Good luck!

HTH,
Anna

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
so you do rinse it off?? i never knew that, anyone else doing another or same way? i would like to hear from more peeople.
Mabsy

Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:14 am      Reply with quote
google5 - you definitely rinse it off, your face will be left looking rather intersting with all the bits of almond meal on it otherwise. I dare say that if you went outside like that you might get attacked by birds Smile I basically wet my face and my hands, squeeze out about 2cm of Dr H CC spread it on my hands then then face, press and roll (paying special attention to the nose area) and then rinse off. Voila! Healthy glowing skin Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:02 am      Reply with quote
how do you rinse it off? put your head under a shower head? lol
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:45 am      Reply with quote
After all the press and roll action, you wet your fingers and slap water on to your face. Slowly wash the Dr. H CC off your face. Remember, not to have any rubbing action until you are sure all the hard stuff are off your face.
I hope this helps Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
can i use like a paper towel?
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have not used paper tower to wipe it off before. And I don't think that's a great idea because it might create fiction on your skin. This might irritate your skin if you have acne.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |