Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I do love Decleor
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
maggiema

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I just started to use this product three days ago and now I found dramatically improvement for my skin. The one I use is the Aroma White series, including brightening make off cream, brightening cleasing foam, brightening treatment lotion, aromessence white, day cream and night cream. Among them, night cream is my favorite, though it feels a little bit oily after putting, my skin is so soft the next morning after I wake up. My skin is now in the best condition for the past couple of years!

Thanks to Decleor
yusufosman
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:23 am      Reply with quote
i agree i love their products too! new user!
appledaily
5% products discount

Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
maggiema wrote:
I just started to use this product three days ago and now I found dramatically improvement for my skin. The one I use is the Aroma White series, including brightening make off cream, brightening cleasing foam, brightening treatment lotion, aromessence white, day cream and night cream. Among them, night cream is my favorite, though it feels a little bit oily after putting, my skin is so soft the next morning after I wake up. My skin is now in the best condition for the past couple of years!

Thanks to Decleor

maggiema, may i ask how old you are and what ur skin type is? i want to try the aroma white series too. i have normal / combination skin and i have slightly tanned asian skin..i couldn't find any review from MUA. so can you tell me more about the other products? thanks!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
How does you view the improvement of your skin? It takes away the freckle or it's just whiter. I got some frekles on my top shoulder, there is not much product for whitening. does this get rid of freckle?
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have only purchased their essential balm...thanks to lots of recommendations for EDS users Laughing And they were right! It is soooo amazing for preventing/treating hormonal breakouts....I will never be without this Exclamation
I got a sample of the tonifying lotion and although I do not like the idea of a toner I have been using this when I feel the need to freshen my face. I am currently using mostly Dermalogica products but would switch to Decleor if they stop working Smile
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:46 am      Reply with quote
I fell in love with the Neroli Aromaessence after recieving a sample of this and it has gone on my Christmas list Wink
I have tried a few other things: eye cream, rose essential balm, make-up remover (all samples) and really liked them all although the Neroli was the best, I'm too scarde to try anything else........I know I will like it too much, would rather like in ignorant bliss Laughing ....Besides I'm trying to cut back to save for another trip to the hairdressers Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:04 am      Reply with quote
rosebud..have you seen they've got the full size neroli oil as a gift if you shop for 150 on EDS? I got it with my last order

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Sigh I know....if you spend 150!!!!!
Oh you bad woman trying to put this tempation under my nose!!!! Laughing
Hmmm maybe if I got everyone Decleor for Christmas.....

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
Sigh I know....if you spend 150!!!!!
Oh you bad woman trying to put this tempation under my nose!!!! Laughing
Hmmm maybe if I got everyone Decleor for Christmas.....

I have been eyeing that free neroli for a long time. I already put Essential Balm and Essential smoothing emulsion in my shopping cart. Then I realize it wasn't enough to qualify for the free gift Mad
I guess I can add in the lip balm but that's an expensive lip balm Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Why does Decleor have to be so expensive????

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:35 am      Reply with quote
I know, I'm terrible Wink

What's worse is that when I've got up to 150, so I get my free gift which usually is worth about 60-70, I go on up to 200 so I get my goodies sent for free! Cool But I get products from other brands for the last 50!
It's a good thing they've got going on on EDS... It's pretty simple sales psychology, and it works on me Laughing

But compared to what I would have payed for Decleor at the salon, EDS really saves me money. Or rather, I get a lot more for my money, and I like that...

My last order at EDS I got all of this:
1 x Decleor Contre Temps Stop Wrinkles Fluid
1 x Decleor Face Discovery Programme
1 x Decleor Prolagene Gel Face
1 x Decleor Vitalite - Nourishing and Firming Face Cream
1 x Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser for Face and Eyes
*** Free Gift - Dermalogica Stress Relief Treatment Oil (15ml) with Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster (6 ml)- Travel Sizes
*** Free Gift - Decleor Aromessence Visage Neroli - Aromessence Neroli (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)

...for just a little bit more than it would have cost me to get the Vitalite face cream and the Neroli oil at the salon. + EDS throughs in samples of Decleor stuff as well. So I'm all set for the next 6 months, with the stuff I got with my order previous to this one.

The wrinkle fluid is for my boyfriend for x-mas, and the cream for my mother inlaws 60th...so I really feel I get a fantastic deal. Loads of flies with one blow...

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:50 am      Reply with quote
You have a nice list going there Very Happy
The face Discovery Program looks especially good.
I see you have had the same cunning plan in buying Decleor for Christmas Preasents.
I too like Dermalogica, I love the Skin Prep Scrub, Skin Refining Mask, Multi Vitamin Power recovery mask......... Embarassed the list goes on

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
this is my first dermalogica experience...figured I needed a milder cleanser now that my face has been going through a spell of giving me misery..so am using it in the mornings and MDF glycolic at night... Love the discovery programme - not tha I've started using anything yet...just love the sizes and the thought of taking them with me next time I travel - instead of a huge 2kg soap bag!

Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered Essential Balm and the Discovery Program and the Vita Eye Cream so that I can qualify for the free bottle of Neroli. I am going to give the Vita Eye cream and parts of the starter kit to my future mother-in-law as christmas present Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:29 am      Reply with quote
I think that sounds lovely - why Embarassed ?

Worried she'll take it the wrong way? Wink

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |