Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum (17.5%)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:
finally i hv purchased it together with the hydra 5 B complex and i really love it...it make my skin smooth and bright...i think i will buy the second bottle

Do you? It once disappointed me so much...It's too dry for me, and make me give up this line.
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:

You're welcome. Smile

Unless you have very sensitive skin, I would not think that a 15 % strength of vit C should cause problems. You could use it every other day the first week.

The consistency is cream-like, but it's a highly concentrated serum that's supposed to be applied on cleansed skin before moisturizer.

If you prefer a vit C serum with a thin consistency, you can look into Skin Cellular Rx C + Firming serum with 12 % vit C (see link below). It's under half the price of the SkinMedica serum, and is also known to be a very stable serum. I have used one bottle, and it stayed clear (not oxidized) for half a year after opening.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/face-eyes-and-lip-care-m_352_354.htm

Here are some more reviews on the SkinMedica C Complex. It's a more advanced formula than many other C serums, as it contains two forms of vit C and vit E in an anhydreous base.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=301513

Thank you for your detailed information. I'm picking up my purse for credit card now...
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
what kind of benefit do I get from this product? Does this fade the dark spot or freckles??
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for the rich information!

Er... However, it seemed that Mosby got more tightening and cleaner than before she used other products...

My purpose is to get rid of the pimple and dark spots on the face and the skin type is oily.

Could anybody give some suggestions? Thanks again and again!
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I can not accpet the price......
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
If this product whitens dark spots from sun on face,I will buy one ,but I used this brand other products as eyecream,is not very good.
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I give up this brand after trying this serum. It's too dry for me.
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Cellex-C ! I like it , but my skin is very sensitive, I dare not try it
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have never tried Cellex C but I think there are to many mixed reviews and on top of that I have seen amazing things with Skinceuticals which on top add additional antioxidant protection.
Lei
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Product was not before, thank you for your introduction. Laughing
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
I had no luck with this serum. It was absolutely useless for my skin.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't had any satisfaction from this line either, had many free samples of the vita C and it is pretty drying.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |