Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

fresh Rose Face Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
This is a gel mask that smells heavenly-- like roses! You put it on for 5 minutes and it absorbs into your skin so you can't even see it and then you wash it off. It's supposed to moisturize and tighten pores. I didn't notice any dramatic results and prefer cream or mud masks to gels. But the smell was the best part. I tried only a sample of this from Sephora, so I can't comment on long term usage. I hear there are actual crushed rose petals in the mask but I didn't see any in the sample.
Mabsy

Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
That sounds *SO* nice! Luckily Fresh Inc is not available here otherwise I would probably have bought it already Smile

I'm a sucker for anything with a nice rosey smell (unless it's a very strong rose smell and then it's all bad!)
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 am      Reply with quote
i love all face mask of fresh, i have used so many bottles of them, and i will continue to buy.
at the same time, i want to introudce the eminence mask, i love them too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
this definitely smells good, and feels good.
The mask disappears on the drier parts of my skin, and stays on the oily parts which is kind of cool cuz it shows you what ur skin is like.

But if it really does anything..im not sure.

yes there are tons of rose petal bits in the actual product.

But jar packaging makes it so not attractive. I doubt everyone will use a spoon to scoop out the product. Confused
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Its smelling is good and texture is adorable. But I think it's a little bit over priced. You may find many replacement.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
What do rose petals do for the skin?
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
What do rose petals do for the skin?

Rose hydrosol helps to keep your complexion clear and fresh looking.Rose essential oil help to nourish dry or ageing skin. But I'm not sure whether rose petals in the mask still have these effects.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
Rose Mask opened the existence of a smell of fragrance, but is not distributed throughout the mask scent of roses, I have to describe the KIEHL'S more like the taste of water, Calendula officinalis, or in other words a bit like a herbal tea.
GEL-like texture is a mile, and you can see a lot of rose petals inside a transparent, coated layer after the rose petals on the face there would be similar to the feeling of melting, but personally feel that this process is more like his own fingers, petal by Suidiao, The original is a semi-transparent so I feel like melted out. I think the main effect is moisture and bright, as Rose has anti-aging, and this probably is not as a special care of the bar mask can be done.
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 12:44 am      Reply with quote
I doubt its value.I will never pay for a gel mask 55 USD.
thethe
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:13 am      Reply with quote
fresh Rose Face Mask is a good product, which really rose petals, smell taste just fine, and just rub a bit spiked in the face, but soon will not. End face apply the skin is smooth, expect good results.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I like the ceramic bottle with texture. Continuous use of this mask the best, but with a very fast, if affordable, I will buy again

5% products discount

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 am      Reply with quote
It smells very nice,but it is not worth with the price.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:36 am      Reply with quote
one of the sales teaches me to mix it with the face sugar mask. once it makes they come creamy mask. leave on your face for 15 mins, it will exfoliate and hydrating your face at the same time
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
It smells very good
GarryVinsent

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Rose Face Mask is a supremely luxurious, super-hydrating treatment that immediately transforms dull, lackluster complexions. The silky gel formula is infused with real roses that nourish and tone skin and create a smooth, irresistible, petal-soft texture. Its gentle blend of ultra-soothing ingredients reduces the appearance of redness and irritation while rejuvenating the senses.
l0rrie
5% products discount

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 am      Reply with quote
IS it only available at Sephora? Sad
yyinghung

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
This is a light gel mask with nice rose scent. The result is fair and not worth with its price. I think it is a bit of overpriced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Can you tell me what brand?

Thanks

thoughtcrime wrote:
This is a gel mask that smells heavenly-- like roses! You put it on for 5 minutes and it absorbs into your skin so you can't even see it and then you wash it off. It's supposed to moisturize and tighten pores. I didn't notice any dramatic results and prefer cream or mud masks to gels. But the smell was the best part. I tried only a sample of this from Sephora, so I can't comment on long term usage. I hear there are actual crushed rose petals in the mask but I didn't see any in the sample.

5% products discount

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Beauty mask, the brand is Fresh (or fresh!).

AVA
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Would you suggest this mask to those with sensetive skin?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
wailanf
5% products discount

Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 am      Reply with quote
I like this mask and apply it for a week continuously to get the ideal moisturised result. However, i may not suggest to sensitive skin.
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
After reading so much about this mask..i went to sephora n got myself some sample of it. Honestly after using it twice, the only good part abt it, is the smell. It smells divine but did nothing to my skin. Seriously its not worth $55 for the mask. Confused
cbhattarai

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:03 am      Reply with quote
It gives a proper moisture to your skin..
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |