Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Comparing the old and new Decleor whitening lines
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
s8715
5% products discount

Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie on this forum but I've used Decleor skincare for a long time. I have always depended on their whitening line to minimize my freckles especially. I was a little apprehensive when they discontinued most of the products from their old whitening line, but for the most part I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the new products that replaced them.

One of my favorite products from the old whitening line was the cleansing milk, which was luxurious, effective, and most importantly for me, gentle. I didn't like the smell of its replacement, the whitening make-off cream, as much, but I really liked its texture (which is a little less runny), and it's superior cleansing power. It's also extremely gentle and leaves my skin soft and clear. However, the one disappointing thing about this make-off cream is that it's definitely less value for the dollar. A tube lasts less than half as long as a bottle of the old stuff.

Although I think the new make-off cream is not quite as good as the old cleansing milk, I like the new whitening toner even better. The old toner was very gentle and smelled lovely, but I feel that the new one moisturizes more effectively and feels nicer on the skin. The bottle is also the same size as the old bottle, which means it's still an excellent value.
Mabsy

Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your review. Does this actually whiten? I'm just wondering if everyone can use this to achieve just a clearer tone of skin, or if it actually has specific ingredients to whiten the skin. TIA Smile

5% products discount

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy! To be honest I'm not sure if these products whitens or not since I naturally have very fair skin. But it definitely minimizes my freckles a lot. I took a break from Decleor products and used Dr. Hauschka for a year, and everyone noticed how my freckles were much more distinct and numerous even though I continued to use a high SPF. I think the Decleor whitening products has some essential oils that brighten. I think they also contain vitamin C, but probably not a high percentage of it since I'm sensitive to too much vit. C. HTH!
Mabsy

Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:25 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Smile

Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |