Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Nuxe huile prodieuse or
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry if it's mispellt! Anyone try it? Is it nice or am I wasting my dosh?

Cheers, Liz Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:05 am      Reply with quote
well, depends what you want to use it for. Personally I just love the smell and the sheen it gives the skin, I don't use if anti-ageing or anything like that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Cheers Eve, I didn't expect it to do anything amazing for my skin, but sometimes I find dry oils to be ...well drying!

Also, is the sheen very subtle or just subtle? I know it's not chavtastic, so it probably won't rub off everywhere, but at my age I don't want to look like an aging xmas fairy Rolling Eyes

Liz Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:57 am      Reply with quote
Laughing nah not too chav, especially on the body/arms which is where I use it.

Are you getting the golden one or the plain one? If you're applying the fake tan it kinda makes you feel all J.LO...as long as you think that's a good thing.

If you're not sure nip down to Boots and have a dab.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
as far as i can remember, nuxe also has a version of the same oil - but minus the "or" (gold). otherwise, i would assume the ingredients & scent would be the same between the 2.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think it's fake tan! I do want the one with gold in it and in the ltd ed gold bottle ...not that the packaging matters, but it does! Very Happy

They sell it in Boots? Must check it out on sat. I was gonna buy it online, but Boots points are always a bonus! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Don't worry, it's not fake tan. I think Eve just meant that it enhances the glow of a fake tan.

Heck, if it could make me look anything like J Lo, I'd be buying the stuff in buckets! Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:44 am      Reply with quote
would it make my bum look big? Laughing

5% products discount

Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
It's a nice product but with a very strong smell. I personally think it's a little overpriced for what it does though.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
would it make my bum look big?

Maybe, but at least it would have a nice glow! Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I want a JLo bum!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
I want a JLo bum!

If you haven't been blessed with the natural curves then perhaps you should invest in something like these. However, the cheaper option is something like this. Wink

5% products discount

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:22 am      Reply with quote
The strong scent turned me off of this product. I would say that it is a decent dry oil, but there are better ones out there for the money. I would not repurchase the Nuxe oil again.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Toe wrote:
guapagirl wrote:
I want a JLo bum!

If you haven't been blessed with the natural curves then perhaps you should invest in something like these. However, the cheaper option is something like this. Wink

Wow. Toe! what can I say! Laughing

I think the first option would be rumbled pretty fast and the second even faster Laughing

Thanks to all for the input and the warning about the smell! I'll hang fire til I get to try it I think!

Liz Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Blimey! I'm laughing so much I can hardly type after seeing that second suggestion, Toe! Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |