Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
eyelid eczema - HELP!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Rubyrubes

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
cherallynne forcella wrote:
My itchy eyelids were caused by a fungal infection. I had used every skin care treatment mentioned (and then some, changed to a plastic lash curler, etc. I finally broke down and went to a derm who told me it was probably fungal and gave me a prescription. It was gone within two days' time and it hasn't bothered me since. It might be worth it to try some over the counter anti-fungals (being careful not to get them in your eyes). I had this problem for years off and on, and it was well worth the money at the drs. to have my lids smooth and not crusty and itchy anymore!

Hiya Smile

Thanks for that, I bought some boots sensitive baby cream and it has def helped in the last 2 days. The mario badescu cream arrived today so we'll see how that does but if not i will try some anti-fungal cream, I'll try anything just to get rid although my eyes are definitely better but I just want it to go away and clear up 100%.
Thanks again Smile xx
Ravenquille

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Your answer to Eczema anywhere, is pure Vitamin E Oil of 30,000 IU or higher.
I suffered with a severe situation on both hands, with cracking nearly to the bone at times. The ONLY thing that cleared it up was pure Vitamin E 30,000 IUs or higher. It also cleared all scarring; and I have remained totally clear for many years now. I use it if I get irritated by a detergent or something, and it is nipped in the bud.
This will clear your eyelids and will also help your eyelashes to strengthen and grow!

Ravenquille Very Happy
beej
5% products discount

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi All! I've been resolving eyelid hyperpigmentation (after an allergic inflammatory response caused by steroid use on my face). Long story but my doctor never told me I shouldn't use it for long! I now get sporadic very mild facial eczema which has always been comfortably controlled by tiny amounts of Elidel (the only thing that worked when nothing did!)

As for the eyelids? Last week I was doing a roof repair and using a foam gap filler product. I also handled the mushy hardening bits which needed clearing from the roof (damn thing took TWO days to get 100% off my hands and fingers!) N.B. I also wear contact lenses!

A day later my eyes were watering severely (had that before, tbh so put it down to my hayfever). But…I also had an eye eczema issue I've never encountered over the next two days later! : Itchy, swollen, breakout, extra lines on under eye skin - you name it! At the time i didn't make the link, but as nothing as really changed in my life, doing panic net research meant i was informed about the effect of sprays and chemicals on eyelid atopic eczema. I went and checked the can ...and there you have it in tiny print ; Toxic, cover eyes and hands while using!! Man...

Anyway, my research , past experience and current HP management* meant that any steroid cream was a no -no! My criteria was to 1) Locate some hypoallergenic as possible creams with great reviews. 2) And they had to come with as much natural healing, soothing, anti -inflammatory, moisturising and barrier - protection properties as possible!!!

*My HP management consists of small amounts of Apple Cider Vinegar dabbed on upper and lower eyelids to kill (any bacteria) and Vitamin E oil mixed with 99.9 % pure Aloe Vera gel (to aid moistursiing and repair). No side effects but peeling of the under eye area was about every 5 days.

The first criteria 'winner' was E45 Intensive Recovery cream for very dry skin (£3.45 Superdrug). VERY rich and a really quite sticky once left on skin. More research lead me to be unhappy with the parabens / paraffin it uses in small amounts - which apparently can lead to skin drying issues in some people (Hence Holland and Barrett not stocking). Second and 100% meeting my main criteria was Irish brand Elave (H&B £6.99). I also pitched in with Dr Organics Manuka Honey Rescue cream (H&B 8.99). Both were to be tested on my left and right eyes, respectively.

Conclusions:
Both Elave and Dr O (v.slightly greasier) appear comparable. After two days the eyes are no longer watering and there is no more irritation or upper eyelid swelling and itching has diminished 90%. I’m looking forward to what their moisturising properties will do over the next week (as they are clearly good in that area) and obviously I’d like to get back to where I was before my encounter with a toxic product.

Hope these options are a help for anyone on this page as the crap we can go through (even though mine was very mild, tbf) isn’t fun!!
EmelieWolff

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:34 am      Reply with quote
I have had eyelid eczema for months and nothing was helping.But foderma serum was the first product that not only reduced the itching, but cleared up the redness and flaky skin almost completely! Highly recommend!
Ozzie533

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hello there All, I simply need to inquire as to whether anybody at any point took a stab at utilizing medicinal cannabis as an option meds? I have perused many articles about restorative weed and how it can enable you regarding interminable to torment, bone wounds, dietary problem/anorexia, nervousness issue and fits of anxiety, irritation, considerably disease and significantly more. Cbd and thc are additionally new to me and I don't smoke. In the event that this is genuine I cannot locate any strong decisive confirmation that addresses its adequacy. Any individual experience or tribute would be very valued. Much appreciated
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |