Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Dermalogica Eye Cream Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I have very sensitive skin, sometimes dry, sometimes oily. Most of the time my skin has redness. My pores are little open, but again it depends on the time of the year, humidity and so on. I usually use Cellcosmet and Valmont Eye Cream (very happy with those Very Happy ), but I feel that I need a change. I have ordered a few D.Hauschka creams, tested them on my hand and had a very bad allergic reaction. I was cheking out Dermalogica product, it seems that it has less botanical extracts(I am allergic to many of them,for example calendula). I would like to try Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair, Dermalogica Multivitamin Power-Firm for eyes & Lips, and Dermalogica Total Eye Care. Have anyone ever try these? What kind of reaction do you have to these creams?
Please, share your experience Very Happy
Thanks
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:27 am      Reply with quote
I have tried all of the Dermalogica eye creams and the only one I like is the Intensive Eye Repair. It isn't too thick and heavy and it is very moisturizing. It smooths out the little lines and really makes that area look and feel great. I love it and I am on my 3rd tube.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lara,
I have highly reactive skin, too, and now I remember why I've stuck with Dermalogica for so long (6 years now): I can use any product in their line and be confident that it won't give me a rash.

Although I've introduced homecrafted stuff and products from other brands into my routine (I just recently bought Decleor's Ylang-ylang Night Balm - great stuff, this is - and Dr Renaud's eye stuff) I'd prefer to say I owe my good skin (ehem) to Dermalogica than any other brand. It's so tempting to go out and try other stuff but I always end up discovering I don't like them (after I've bought them full size Rolling Eyes ) and going back to my trusted Dermalogica.

Anyways to answer your questions I have used all three you mentioned, and like alilicious, also favour the Intensive Eye Repair. Total Eye Care was a tad too oily on my already oily lids, and the MVPF seem to just sit on my face without doing anything (it could just be me, but I notice that while my skin feels velvety while the cream is on it, my eyes are still fine-lined and puffy).

Ali, why don't you like the MVPF? I'd so wanted to like it.
HTH some!

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
alilicious
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:13 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy,
I felt the same as you that the MVPF made it feel smooth and velvety, but didn't really moisturize or anything. I gave it to my man. Very Happy The Intensive Eye Repair just works the way I need it to. And yes, like you, I can be assured of not getting a rash from Derm as long as I stay far away from anything for acne/oily skin eventhough that is what I have. Go figure!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:05 am      Reply with quote
I have used dermalogica intensive eye repair...I love it. I have very sensitive eyes and I've had no reactions. It even helped the milia (sp?) on my eyelids. I went back to buy another tube and they were out so I bought the total eye care. I'm not so crazy about it...it has shimmer and color to cover a bit but I think it has been making my eyes itchy. I would highly suggest the intensive eye repair.
cindy67
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
I just started on the Dermalogica Total Eye Care - got it yesterday from EDS. Very Happy Used it last night and this morning. I like the taut feeling it gives after application. It's quite dry but not drying so you have to apply a little more than eye gel to be able to massage smoothly. Let's see if it kicks the eyebag butts! Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Can you guys tell me how to get the dermalogic eye repair gel? I'd like to try it.
cindy67
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Is there such a product in gel form ? I've only seen the intensive repair but it doesn't say gel. If that's the one then you can find it under Dermalogica on EDS' website.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi - okay maybe I was wrong about the gel Razz
I will look for just intensive repair then - I've never bought anything from the site so wasn't sure how to find it. Will look. Thanks.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
cindy67 wrote:
Is there such a product in gel form ? I've only seen the intensive repair but it doesn't say gel. If that's the one then you can find it under Dermalogica on EDS' website.

I was looking for this product as a request from marygirl and realized I have this product.
dermalogical Multivitamin Power Firm is a rich gel. I particularly like this product around my mouth. I find on application it seems to fill in lip lines.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dermalogica-multivitamin-p_1504.htm

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi,all,

On another website, girls were talking about derma and they have a lot of good buy. I heard it is orgaic, is it true?

I am currently using Lar Praire (not sure of the spelling), I have all their eye creams and like the Eye contour gel. But still not ideal. Maybe this one i can ask for a sample next time.

Thanks for sharing

C
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
i have tried both creams and find that both are very gentle on the skin. the total eye care however, is better for targeting problem areas.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |