Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
** REVIEW ** Decleor Hydrotenseur Eye Contour Firming Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:26 am      Reply with quote
A year back when I won my voucher from EDS this is what I got with it. At the time I was on the hunt for something to "cure" my eyes (aren't we all?) and actually ended up purchasing THREE different eye products within a month (Okusil, MD Formulations Vit-A-Plus, and this)

So, the firming serum arrives and I am excited. Tried it 2 or 3 times and hated it. I found it sticky and that the pump would push out enough for an entire family's eye treatments, not just one person. By purchasing a JB "kit" when buying my ADCE/Prep I ended up with Okusil and that had a texture more to my liking, so the Decleor ended up sitting at the back of the cupboard..tried to get hubby to use it (he gets to use up all the product I buy and then dont like or get sick of Laughing ), but he does not "do" eyes he informed me.

Anyway, this last month I was determined to use up everything I had lying around as I prepared to change my skincare routine and started using this (I was sad that I spent my voucher on something that was not getting used)

Well, um... I think I am liking it. Laughing OK, it still is a bit sticky if you put too much on and the pump does dispense WAY too much (no matter how gentle or quickly you push it) but to get around this I just pump into my palm and then lightly dip my ring finger into the pool of serum and dab gently around the eye and then use the leftover on the back of my hands. I do not use it on my eyelids (I have JB eyelid serum for there) and I find it has no fragrance or smell to speak of, so no irritation to the eye. I do think as the weather gets drier I will be adding another moisturizing cream around the orbital bone though - which will enable me to use up my La Mer eye balm sample.

The past few weeks I have noticed that the slight crows feet lines (when in resting postion, not smiling of course) I have stubbornly had seemed to have softened so much they are hardly noticable if I am not smiling. I had thought maybe the ADCE/epdidermx or else the new argireline mask I bougth were suddenly working - now I wonder if this is the tonic!

Anyway, everyone seems to talk about this being a 21 days in 3 months kind of treatment but that is not mentioned anywhere on the box of my product (it just says use morning and night)

here are the ingredients:
water, glyceryl, polymethacrylate, wheat protein, glycerin, mallow extract, PPG-1 PEG-9 Lauryl Glyclo Ether, propolyene glycol, polyquaternium 1-, pvm/ma copolymer, hyaluronic acid, sorbic acid, sodium dehydro acetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben (MAN,that's a LOT of parabens...)

The box also states that Plant-based firming ingredient is 5%, mallow extract 3%, moisturising factor 2, hyaluronic acid bio-complex 1% and says "fragrance free"

Hmm.. it also says for "mature skin"

Anyway, I doubt I would repurchase (unless I see miracles before the bottle is used up - now about 2/3 full), but I am liking it enough to not trash it!! (and that says something!) And yes, I am STILL trying to satisfy my eyes... I have Kinerase eye cream on order for my next trial!
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I got this from EDS and I have to say that I LOVE it. I have tried everything for my eyelids and this product has softened the lines and my eye shadow looks so much better on. I want to use this everyday not for just 28 days
deacon
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:35 am      Reply with quote
I felt the same way about dispensing this product. I was always bummed about "treating" my hands as the same time since I just couldn't get the right amount out. I have mastered it finally and I actually repurchased this one. I really believe it is responsible for the softening I have experienced in the crow's feet spot!

And even though I felt like I wasted product before, it still lasted forever.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |