Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Where can I find NUXE Paris in Canada?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I wanted to try two products from Nuxe Paris.

They are:

Tonific Minceur: Anti-Cellulite cream-gel

and

Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil in spray

Where can I find it in Canada?

If it is not sold in Canada, where can I find it and is it a safe/reliable business to order from?

I have searched the web but I don't know who I should trust to give my credit card number to.

Has anyone tried these products? What are your reviews?

I would appreciate your help.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I always get this product when I am in Europe. I don't think it exists in Canada.
I would check this site:
http://www.nuxe.com/pages/frame.php?id_langue=1
You can also check the locations of the stores on this site.
Lara
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Also, you can check this site:

http://www.beautyexclusive.com/nuxe.html

I have never bought anything from them, but my friend used it and she said they have a good service.
Lara
charmian

Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I want to show you a French site, some friends bought there and got the items, it seems reliable. But the forum forbid me to post a link to outside since I am a newmember!!

You'd better shop from a French site, it would be much cheaper than in other sites.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! Can you give me the name of the site?
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare, did you find your Nuxe products ? I live in Quebec city and they sell Nuxe in a few drugstore in the cosmetics department.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
You can find Nuxe at Shoppers Drug Marts and The Bay in Canada.

ETA: I totally didn't noticed this was 2 years old Embarassed Totally don't get why this was resurrected Mad Btw, how come the "delete" button is gone?
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Not all Shoppers Drug Mart carry this line, but the downtown store definitely carries it.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Hey Sormuimui !
Well it is a little more then 1 year old. I just read this and was wondering if Skincare find what she was looking for...that's all Very Happy
My mistake Embarassed I wont bring up old stuff anymore.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Nuxe is carried at some drug stores and department stores like The Bay or Sears.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
katya wrote:
Hey Sormuimui !
Well it is a little more then 1 year old. I just read this and was wondering if Skincare find what she was looking for...that's all Very Happy
My mistake Embarassed I wont bring up old stuff anymore.

Hello,

Thanks for asking! Very Happy I found it at first at Andrews, then at Shoppers Drug Mart. I think so far, Andrews sell it a little bit cheaper.

I've only bought the dry oil body shimmer and I love it!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
You'll have to check but I've ordered Nuxe from drugstore.com. I have the dry oil, tinted moisturizer and the travel kit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Just saw it at the Bay downtown Toronto, they have the complete line at the Bloor Street store!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |