Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New product TIMEXPERT, Dr Ci Labo
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Vicknew
5% products discount

Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am using a new product TIMEXPERT for a month or so. What can I tell you, it’s grate!
It comes in the package of: intensive serum for the expression line, lifting serum, eye cream (perfect for puffiness as well wrinkles) and the moisturizer, that makes your skin glowing for a day. The product not cheep, but it worth any penny, and you can buy separate as well. This is something new I had recently discovered.

And something else will be soon on the market: Dr. Ci Labo Aqua-Sonic.
Is anyone knows anything about it?
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:56 am      Reply with quote
*edited by author*

5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:45 am      Reply with quote
LOL, Spam? Absolutely not!
As I understand you are late 20? Wait a little, let say 20 more, and then we’ll talk.
I‘ve been working in the fashion industry about 20 years and trust me, had seen and work with many products on the market. Natural? Yes, if you are 25, and then you need a little more help then vitamin C.
This product is excellent for 40 and up, so Good Luck with GNC.
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm, as carekate has already pointed out in this thread
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8423&start=25
we are rather suspicious of newcomers who begin their introductions with webpages and touting products we've never heard of. I do apologise for accusing you of spamming us and have edited my post above to reflect that. I think that Carrie has said it all in terms of our rather suspicious natures and don't feel the need to repeat her rather spectacular post here, but please know that I agree 100% with her sentiments.

Kiwigirl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, somebody else mentioned this product line some time back. I went to their website and filled out a form (no small task cause it was all in Chinese I think....)

In any case, they sent me a bunch of samples in return. I really can't comment on the products because they're still sitting in my box of collected samples.

Even if Vicknew is hyping the line, as long as she isn't being dishonest, I don't see any harm done. We're all adults and presumably have some judgement... Shrugging...

Welcome to the forum Vicknew. We're a pretty helpful bunch once you get to know us.. Wink
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, fair enough, but there has been a rash of spammers this week and it is quite irritating, I have apologised for over-reacting.

katee you'll have to let us know how you get one when you finally start the products! Smile

Kiwigirl.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:22 am      Reply with quote
You can actually visit this site that explains about Aqua Sonic. It's pretty expensive..., but the ultra sound that penetrate the epidermis as deep as 5-6cm into the skin? Ohh, I'm dying to try....
http://www.ci-labo-usa.com/en/aqua_sonic_en.htm
They have an English site now, which means you can order free samples with no hussle! I used their main (basic) product, Aqua-Collagen-Gel for a few months, and I quite liked it. It's paraphen free. This is supposed to be an all-in-one gel (toner, moisturizer, essence, foundation base), though as I'm 40 something, I felt it was not hydrating enough.

5% products discount

Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi girls!
Wow, I love this forum. Very Happy
Firs of all, I apologize for jumping on you without any introduction, please try to understand that to live as well to work in New York City we don’t have enough time to blaaah, blaaah, we take facts and react on them or decline. Half an hour news is not a news anymore. And more, you will see a lot of misspell in my writing, sorry for that one too, English is not my first language, but in the fashion industry ascent is rather cute than offensive. Sad Oh yes, if you like to know a little more about me you could check Lip Plumper topic. We had a very nice conversation with Carekate yesterday. Thank you Care for understanding.
Ok, back to the topic: Laughing
TIMEXPERT is a very good product, yes expensive I agree, that the reason why I gave the website that offers you a free gift with the rest of the product if you order anything $100. But again product is very strong don’t use it if you are 30 –35. You need to train your skin slowly otherwise you ended up frustrating looking for more help.

About Ci labo Aqua Sonic:
A couple of weeks ago I was shopping in the Garden State Mall in Paramus NJ for the holidays presents for my family and had noticed the new store recently opened. I was thrilled by variety if product they have offered: a lot of Korean a Japanese as well . I am interested in Japanese cosmetics , because of my skin color, it’s slightly red and it’s irritates me a lot. I try to get read of redness, it’s just a little tint, any way I can.
and do succeed. So, they have Ci Labo product on sale. One of the sales person mentioned me something about the Aqua Sonic $330 you could order online or through this store. It is very tempting after all in my 45 what do I have to loose but wrinkles (which thanks to God I don’t have). I take care of my face well, I have to, otherwise I might loose my job. Not fun?
On December 22 they will have a representative who will show this Aqua Sonic at work. She will be there only till 3pm. They sad an appointment is rewired, I didn’t made one, but I am taking a day off to check this (whatever it is). It doesn’t hurt to try, I am sure it doesn’t make any harm.
I have notice that some of you have occasional break out, I have something for you as well:
Chlorophyll mask $15( it will calm down the redness and makes your pore less visible),
Murad Acne management formula (night), Dermiseptic (I’ve got it from the beauty salon) it’s a topical antibiotic. But the most important you need to watch your diet take at least some Antioxidants and absolutely necessary take (religiously) omega3, 6 and 9. I personally take the liquid formula of Flax & Borage oils with Wiled Fish oil with a fresh squeezed lemon 30 min before breakfast every morning.
If you are interested, let me know and I will definitely be glad to help you.
God bless this forum! Razz
Regards,
Vicknew.
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Vicknew, your posts are very informative. I have used the Ci-labo Aqua collagen gel and I too felt that it was not hydrating enough, but I am interested in this new product. Ci-Labo has the best customer service and I have dealt with them numerous times and am quite impressed. Could you tell me what results you have seen with the Timexpert?
Vicknew
5% products discount

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Cookie,
All results as you know are very individual.
My skin rather oily then dry and my pores could be a little smaller.
First thing in the morning I target on shrinking my pores with deferent masks, every morning, then I use the right serum and the moisturizer.
Timexpert product it is a treatment, with a concentrating serum, for lines and face, and I absolutely love the cream: very light keep your skin soft but glossy, firmed and lifted for a day, not like other products I‘ve used. Fine lines completely disappear (for a day); skin has some kind of a healthy glow and very nice light color. I don’t use this product for night: “placenta cream” does work for me.
I had divided my order and gat free gift with all line twice. I gave all samples to my friend, and they love it as well.

That’s probably it.
Vicknew.
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I finally tried my aqua-gel sample and didn't really like it. While it took my flakies away but I hated the film it left on my face. I ended up with a few whiteheads the next day.

The aqua sonic type products are a big thing in asia. Basically there are different hand held brands that you can get for home use. Ci:labo's version is the most expensive I have seen though.

5% products discount

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
I didn’t say that Ci Labo has a good product. It was something new for me and I need more information about it. I don’t really care how expensive it is as soon it works.
Thanks, anyway….
What do you know about other home products, for intensive face lifting? I am not talking about creams and serum.
I will highly appreciate if you’ll share some of your experience.
Thanks.
V.
Ohh, I see you are 30…there is might be a little problem. I am 15 years older and my skin is more trained ( or ,I would say spoiled not in a good way with all this Glycolic crop, but it works)
Nevertheless, I will appreciate any info.
Thank you
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |